MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Sidekick-- Alphy EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Sidekick-- Alphy EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Sidekick-- Alphy EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Sidekick-- Alphy EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Sidekick-- Alphy EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Sidekick-- Alphy EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Sidekick-- Alphy EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Sidekick-- Alphy EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Sidekick-- Alphy EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Sidekick-- Alphy

Go down

Sidekick-- Alphy Empty Sidekick-- Alphy

Post by Break Sun May 22, 2016 3:15 pm

Sidekick-- Alphy 4591578_orig

Sidekick Alphy:
Alphy is capable of robbing any NPC of keys, items, cash, and etc. without their knowing. In addition, he can attempt to pickpocket other player characters using a Coin-Flip system, their author obviously gets to flip it... If Alphy fails in his stealing, players are allowed to notice his thievery and act upon it in character. Causing him to get into great trouble, where Toga will have to save him.
Base Ability Cool Down: 10

Tier One

Cowardice Behaviour:
Alphy is seemingly brilliant at finding a way out of a bad situation, but, in a wimpy way. A coin-flip decides whether or not he can escape NPC guards, monsters or etc. If the flip fails, he can be kidnapped, auto-hit, or other things. Depending on where and what is happening.

Alphie's Charm:
Alphy can speak to pokimon directly, unlike Toga himself, who cannot understand their language. With this ability; Alphy is able to help as a translator for Toga when his summons are upset. I.e. Depressed or angered, stuff of that degree.

Ambidextrous:
Alphy can pick locks, and spin his daggers around his fingers with skill and precision easily. He is very precise and knows where to poke at when under stress, this goes for either pressure points, vital organs, and wooden door keyholes.

I Stole This Ship:
Alphy's ship is registered to another person, and so, he is a mechanic in training. He's constantly paranoid he'll be caught and sent to jail. Alphy's biggest fear is to be raped-- obviously. And seeing is how he's not very tough on his own, he relies on lazy old Toga for protection.

Now I Drive This Ship:
Alphy has novice level understanding of pilot work, he hopes to get better so he can become a skypirate one day. Just like his father.

He's Cunning:
Alphy has an IQ of 160, and is much smarter than Toga, yet he still follows Toga around everywhere. This leads him to be placed in messed up situations often-- especially if there's boobs involved.

Locked Until Tiers Are Reached:

Sidekick-- Alphy 1413947737504
Break
Break

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum