MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
I am staying. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
I am staying. EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
I am staying. EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
I am staying. EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
I am staying. EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
I am staying. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
I am staying. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
I am staying. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
I am staying. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

I am staying.

+3
O'rya
Jace
Lucio
7 posters

Go down

I am staying. Empty I am staying.

Post by Lucio Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:10 am

Hello, all. I would've liked to begin this post by saying that I'm returning, but that wouldn't necessarily be true as I never really started here in the first place. For those of you who may have known me, I RP'd with the characters Kenos, Trixie, and Selene. I intended to start fresh on this site; unfortunately, due to the pressures and constraints of college, I never had the time to.

Well, that's a lie. I had plenty of time. I had enough time to go hang out with friends, play video games, and binge watch television shows and movies. I've read numerous books, manga, and comics in my spare time. I've spent--God knows how many--hours literally doing nothing, wasting my time away on my bed. I've dealt with numerous classwork and extracurricular organizations. I've gone through relationships and family issues. I've traveled, both abroad and across the country. Heck, I was on the planning board of a stage production.

In truth, I lost my way. Lost sight of who I was and what I loved. I struggled with my choice in major at school and suffered failing grades in it. It was only a few months ago that I rediscovered my passion for writing and remembered everything I was before because of it. At the end of last semester, I changed my major to English. Everything in my life this far seemed to be pointing towards it. Hindsight is 20/20, I guess. Now, I wasn't initially going to rejoin RP forums so soon. I have a lot of catching up to do in my new major, and I didn't want to overwhelm myself. But every time I find myself mindlessly browsing the internet or searching for any other thing to pass the time, I realize that I could be here writing. So, no matter what the future holds for me, I'm going to make time for this.

I suppose it's good luck that I left this forum before posting anything. It makes it easier to start anew. I'll be spending the next couple of days trying to catch up on everything I missed, from site updates to roleplays.

To old and new friends alike, I look forward to RPing with you!

P.S. Love the Account Switcher. Makes things much easier. 
Lucio
Lucio

Directory : The Twilight Faerie
Timeline : [url=miragehearts.forumotion.com/t3315-timeline-lucio-lege]Volume I[/url]

Back to top Go down

I am staying. Empty Re: I am staying.

Post by Jace Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:25 am

OMFG ITS KENOS, Long time no see dude. Its me Karlgv(On a Alternative acount) How ya doing mate....I dont even know what to say, I'm so excited to find that you are back. Hope to see ya sometime soon, and maybe even Rp with you.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post by O'rya Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:29 am

Heya long time no see! Glad to have you back the skype group is still open and you can get the link from the site. Its good to see ya and glad you have been doing alot of cool things!
O'rya
O'rya

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:30 am

Hey, Kenos, glad to see y--

O'rya wrote:Heya long time no see! Glad to have you back the skype group is still open and you can get the link from the site. Its good to see ya and glad you have been doing alot of cool things!

YOU.
LEAVE.
FOREVER.

pls :c
Neptune
Neptune
The Cascading Torrent

Directory :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucio Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:32 am

Hello hello, everyone. It's good to be back haha. I'm glad that there are still plenty of familiar faces.
Lucio
Lucio

Timeline : [url=miragehearts.forumotion.com/t3315-timeline-lucio-lege]Volume I[/url]

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:39 am

yay! welcome back Kenos :3
Salem
Salem

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:09 am

I went through a similar thing in college. After classes and friends, it just saps you creatively. Personally, I suggest taking a creative writing class if you have electives you still need to take. Also, welcome back. Or...welcome. Just welcome.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Directory : Shirou Velox
Timeline : The Ultimate Saga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucio Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:31 pm

Thank you, Guest.

Also, thanks for the advice, Shirou. I'll certainly keep that in mind. As a side note, you were one of the reasons I was able to make the change in the major, so you have my gratitude for that as well.
Lucio
Lucio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:49 am

Lol, really? How so?
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucio Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:42 pm

When I applied for a Keyblade and wrote a Dive to Heart, you commented, "You should pursue a career in writing." It sort of stuck with me since then; and while I'm not exactly going into writing, your words gave me the confidence to pursue something I'm equally passionate about. So yeah lol.
Lucio
Lucio

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:40 pm

c:
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:46 am

Lucio wrote:Thank you, Guest.

Also, thanks for the advice, Shirou. I'll certainly keep that in mind. As a side note, you were one of the reasons I was able to make the change in the major, so you have my gratitude for that as well.

It's good to see you again after so many years and it's nice to hear that you've overcome everything life's thrown at you thus far. But, I have to ask. Wat? What'd I do?
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucio Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:30 pm

Oh, I just used the username code so I wouldn't have to post a new comment every time ^_^" Because I'm lazy efficient like that
Lucio
Lucio

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:16 pm

Gotcha.
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: