MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals  CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals  CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals  CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals  CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals  CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals  CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals  CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals  CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals  CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp)

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals  CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp) Empty Re: Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp)

Post by Lenneth Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Lenneth appear to this world simply on a whim, sensing the gather number of heartless with a mild glimmer of interest. They felt different then the garden variety normal found in the dark reaches of the barren land here so it gave some merit for him getting out of his bed today, he hoped this wasn't a waste of time though something in the back of his mind dreaded this familiar sensation.

He arrived within the wasteland of keys moments after the sun was at its highest point as black roses sprung out from a patch of land near the came. The green quickly dispersing soon after his god like form shimmered into existence before blowing across the winds in flourishing petals along his stature. Standing for a moment across a mild distance away from the furthest tent on the edge Lenny proceeded to investigate this boom of activity, normally the graveyard yielded little nourishment or signs of life for either heartless or human to attract, scholars were common but as rain was to a desert.    

Taking off in a single leap and bound the Overlord of the realm of darkness walked along the charted pathways through the encampment. Examining the assortment of heartless and the odd adventuring equipment they had set up while magical his attire to that of a more commoner. A stylized reviling black robe while a simple cloak of sliver draping along his chest. He didn't feel the need to put much thought into this for this kind of crowd.

As the Shadow king stepped further into this place he stumbled across a familiar voice from the past that may explain this strange cluster of his kin. A small heartless child with a widening cast of back story leading this marry band of abnormalities through the realm of light. Though allied together once upon a time Lenneth wasn't particularly fond of the little shadow or the trouble he brought with him and yet fate seemed to deem their encounter for some reason. Stopping for a moment Lenny pondered then started to walk back the way he came, thinking that the boy looked busy so he would proceed with the examination of this camp from another part of the plot.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals  CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp) Empty Re: Noko: A Heartless Tale Cronicals CHAPTER 1, Departed Soil Grounds (Open Rp)

Post by Lenneth Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Lenneth continued to walk alone through the came, paying heed to the heartless bowing before him with a simple hand gesture to acknowledge their wisdom and respect to him. They were a lot more respectfully this time around it seemed or the last time he and Noko meet the kid just brought along unknowledgeable brutes with him, so that was a pleasant surprise.

He heard Noko's vocally shout at him for some reason, turning to acknowledge the boy's efforts before turning away and continuing to move on with his own affairs. Lenneth would speak to the leader of this story telepathically while the distance between them grew larger.

Yup” he mental spoke to only Noko while also flooding the young heartless's mind with visions and detailed accounts of their adventures through the white castle. Enough proof to validate the claim though it be up to Noko if he wanted to believe it or not. Len would keep to himself and not mingle too much with the crowd as they looked to be doing something already. He'd just wanted to watch and take a closer look at the heartless here.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Keeping to himself the dark king continued his work mystically breaking apart the heartless around him mentally during his analyze of them. He didn't actually harm or effect anyone he just studied each atom of darkness that composed their very will, lighting up his magics and eyes with a bright pink hue of light while scanning them as he looked on. All the while the small shadow general proceeded to make his quips and gestures, puffing his chest out like an idiotic alpha male trying and failing to show dominance to a new face outside his herd. It fell on deaf ears as Lenneth went on with his work.

Conjuring a chair of flesh and roses he sat down to work, placing the location around the east border of the camp while tending to his mental notes, organizing his thoughts and findings to himself while not interfering with the boy's story. Noko was free to do as he wished and Lenny would do the same.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:13 pm

Lenny formed two arm rests to accompany his throne while continuing to gaze off into the vast space of his mind, calculating equations and theories from within. Fiddling around he played with a number of dark energies around his form while starring off into the void, rolling it along his finger tips and crafting different shapes and forms with each small gesture. Underneath his breath whispering a arcane phrase known only by his own creations. Text started float in front of him, numbers diagrams forming at his well, gifted with a assortment of rainbow hues for fun as the light show kept his other sense occupied.

An oddity showed itself to Lenneth, this one was far more pleasant and had a much more mature air to him then the little shadow blown up with power and a tainted pridefulness to match. The general seemed much more lax and amusing for the time being, a fresh face to be sure. Hopefully not another fridge character to be thrown away like the previous general he had meet before.

“Greetings sir, I am Lenneth. There are countless things to speak of myself or any subject you may wish to know but to do so in a short spam of time would be beyond my attention span. Simply ask your questions and I'll answer which ever are deemed to be noteworthy for small talk.” Speaking vocally this time Lenneth offered the respectful general with a smile and giving him much more returned affections then Noko.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:31 am

Lenneth looked off into the distance as the general asked for adventures beyond the scoop of time, a tale of how the La Vaeas became king which in the starry eyed heartless gaze that fell before the charm lord Len could almost feel rush of excitement emitting off just from his voice. But as Lenneth reflected on his raise to power and the trials of such a path he could only recall sorrowfully millennium one might call his childhood. He became slight for a number of passing moments, not catching the gaze of the general while the old memories stirred back. He was a different person back then, a different life and a far cry from whom he was today but still it was he that lived that life.

A tale spun in blood and blackness, one after another till a greater one remained to stand where he climbed.

“It was a bloody road for me to become king, survival of the strongest was the primal call in the realm of darkness. It was a time where all there was for me was the Lust...I do not wish to speak more on that part of my life for only a sadness as deep was the void of space remains with me to this day. But know it was not an easy time for a fought each day for my life as did the countless did around me”

A second heartless spoke, a female form whom he had not encountered and felt around the same level of combat experiences as their little shadow. She seemed unsure and might be as connect to this story teller then anyone else. Lenny nodded and paid her the chance to prove herself more then what he saw in Noko.

“Greetings. I am here to simple learn about your tribe, to see them in action and what course you all take your fates to. My interests lay with our kind and their well being. But at the same time allowing any heartless to choice their own path despite where it may take them”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:46 am

The general's reaction brought Lenneth a smile while he regaled the lack of any real details or actually story come to think of it. He really just got just the overview in a simple paragraph but whatever floated the heartless's boat. He must be going a little crazy to think that short paragraph was a story maybe even made up the details of tale himself considering Lenny said nothing more then not wanting to tell his tale. Ah well still nice to see a jolly fellow in this parts.

The girl though was much more youthfully and unrightfully so with no procrastination. Claiming to react to a pass though while Lenneth had not shown an shred of his inner thoughts.

Her writer should really read a fellow rper's post more carefully and not metagame/not directly react to something that was never outwardly expressed. Lenneth criticism to her stature and level of experiences was a private thought.

“Care to explain myself? Why nope I don't have to at all”

The sounds raged on and Noko seemed to caught neck deep in his on little party

“Seems like you have bigger issues to deal with Miss”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down