MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Mum [invite] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Mum [invite] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Mum [invite] - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Mum [invite] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Mum [invite] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Mum [invite] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Mum [invite] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Mum [invite] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Mum [invite] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Mum [invite]

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mum [invite] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mum [invite]

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:24 am

Silvia shook her head. "It's nothing, Mara," she said with an embarrassed smile. Seeing that Mara was done, Silvia turned around to lie on her stomach, letting the sun bathe her back side. It felt really nice to have that warmth beaming down on her. Though in truth, the sun screen was not really needed. It was just something her mother brought along as an excuse to have someone rub it on her. Though Silvia never imagined it to be Mara. Though this did get her wondering why she let it go on and on...

"Thanks for the sunblock, Mara, I appreciate it. And sorry my mom dragged you into this."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:33 am

"I enjoy being near you, and even though you aren't gonna say what's on your mind and be all secretly secret I accept that."The boy spoke and smiled getting over trip the girl and hugging her for a second. "Because, you are one of my precious friends!" The boy spoke while ontop of her body hugging her for a moment before quite literally sliding off and laughing a little at his own actions. Honestly he kinda wanted to slide ontop of her more but something told him Silvia wouldn't be interested in him continually sliding ontop of her.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:56 am

"Precious friend?" she repeated with a chuckle. Silvia closed her eyes as Mara hugged her in this position, the contact reminding her that he was bare-chested. The way he slid off of her body was a sensation she wouldn't have mind be repeated over and over. It felt... well... nice, actually, but that wasn't something she was going to confess to thinking. When she heard him laugh, she couldn't help but laugh along with him. "Um... my mother's taking a while, isn't she? Do you want to do anything?"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:04 am

"Yea precious friend it's another way of saying your special." The boy still giggled, however for a moment a small pain came back to him from last night. As he blinked quickly for a second trying to get it to go away. When he asked what they should do he noticed that she was still laying on her stomach and mischievous smile appeared on his face. The boy remembering spots where she used to be ticklish so he just went for it. Tickling her on her sides and gently grabbing them followed by her neck and other tickles places he remembered that would either A used to, A make her laugh or B as she used to say make her feel weird in a good way.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:14 am

Silvia prevented herself from getting too excited. She knew Mara had a way with words that... had a different meaning than what he made it sound like. Kinda like innuendos, but flipped, with the real meaning being more mundane. "Special in what way?" she asked, but before she got her answer, she was suddenly attacked with a flurry of tickles that got her shrieking with laughter.

"N-no! That tickles! Mara! Stop!" She couldn't help but laugh and giggle. This reminded her of that time Mara started tickling her when they were kids, and what she did to stop it. "Don't make me do it, Mara!"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:22 am

Mara didn't stop tickling her and simply smiled though he was aware of what she would try to do though last time she was able to pull it off because he wasn't tall, this time he had tall power on his side. He picked up the girl and simply hugged her tightly from behind holding her there and pushing his body into her own. He held onto her tightly so that way she wouldn't be able to turn and there was enough a height difference between them now if she turned her head she was still only at his chest level and not his head this time. The boy smiled at this now knowing she wouldn't be able to reach him and eventually sooner or later she would feel weird and say I give up. Though being this close to Silvia he had noticed one thing, it felt being weird pressed against her. An also that his aunt was right Silvia had changed a lot for the better though as he got taller as well.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:37 am

Well, Mara stopped, but their new position made it so Silvia couldn't break free from him. He had gotten a lot stronger, she couldn't even feel like she would be able to break out. As her giggles subsided, she found a familiar comfort in his arms. She was willing to bet that this wasn't what Mara would be expecting her to say or do, and she wasn't sure if he would let her go after that, or just loosen his grip a little. She stopped struggling, and instead rested her head against him, looking up. She smiled and said, "I like this better..."

There was no harm in this, right? They're just friends enjoying the beach and each other's company, right? She couldn't think straight, as if something was clouding her judgment.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:44 am

Mara was confused by her words, she liked this better? Was she trying to trick him? That must be the case she was trying to trick him and that's why she was acting like that and resting her head against his chest. Well she may be smarter and funnier than him, however she wasn't gonna outwit him this time. Instead of speaking the boy smiled and his grip got a little tighter all the while still being gentle, the boy pushed himself into her back more knowing she was awaiting for the moment when he would loosen his grip just a little and then she would be able to counteract.

Though not this time!
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:56 am

Mara tightened his grip further and pushed himself closer to her. Silvia just leaned back, closing her eyes, letting out a soft moan. Was she mistaking him all along? Did he actually have those kinds of feeling for her, or was she just mistaking his intentions? The one time she wanted to use her powers on a friend to clarify, her mother had to seal her powers up. Point one for bad timing. But... She just wanted to enjoy this moment for what it is.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:05 am

Yet, still nothing at all...Silvia was definitely good at this able to hold herself back and wait until she was finally able to strike. Whoever she trained with was able to train her extremely well. Though he was trained just as awesomely as well by his god-beta and beta and alpha.

He was getting ready to duplex her into the sand when all of the sudden he stopped and simply looked out into the horizon like earlier, looking at where it looked like the land and sea were touching. "Beautiful" The boy spoke looking ahead at the horizon and truly appreciating the beauty that nature had to offer them.

Surely Silvia would think just the same.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:27 am

"Hmm?" Silvia opened her eyes and looked up to Mara. "What is?" she asked before a yawn escaped her. She rested her head back on Mara's chest and just looked out to the open sea. Something was gnawing at her mind though. The part of her that wanted to break this moment up. Deep down she knew this couldn't happen. There were reasons for it, reasons that she didn't want to think about. She just wanted to enjoy this moment without worry. Those thoughts were pushed back, but they were right there still the same.

Her hands reached to touch Mara's hands gently. She was seeking refuge from the dark thoughts in her mind. She couldn't allow them to spoil this moment. She just couldn't.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:34 am

"You know exactly what I mean." The boy chuckled confidently and continued looking out to the horizon while him and Silvia were currently in a battle of the ultimate wits. Though the boy suddenly shivered when she placed her hand ontop of his own. Quickly by a reaction of always wanting to support others he put his hand on her own and he smiled with a soft sigh coming out of his mouth and breathing it onto her ear. Allowing both his hands to rest on her own he got ready to strike once again. Though for some
Reason he had a feeling that he shouldn't like an instinct that was saying that wasn't the best choice. An what was even weirder he felt like listening to it.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:32 pm

Silvia squeezed Mara's hands with her own and closed her eyes once again. Her heart was still rapidly beating, but her cheeks were less colored now and she was a lot calmer. Her breathing slowed to a regular pace, and she tried once again to clear her mind of worrisome thoughts. "Mara... could you give me another massage? My wings are getting stiff in this position, sandwiched between us like this."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:36 pm

Mara looked at defeated for a second while she couldn't see his face. She found the loophole right now cause technically he was still her servant and there was nothing he could do about that. Separating himself from her and giggling a little at a job well played the boy now had room so she could spread her wings out without being cramped by him. A smile on his face watching her wings spread and loving to look at them the boy began to once again massage the wings only this time without the tanning oil and doing it even more gently then before taking his time to softly stroke the feather and in between and what not. After all if he did a good job here maybe Xaq or Alyssa would finally let him. Though aside from that once again his instincts were refusing to let him knead into the skin and what not and follow zienna's words from earlier very odd indeed.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:18 pm

This was the boring part of everything... the waiting. She was alone, by herself in this little room, while her daughter was having all the fun. In hindsight, maybe she should have taken one of the islanders with her, but then again, Celia might not have liked that if she found out. Who knew swearing yourself to just one person took away so many fun things? Well, Celia was going to suffer the frustration this built up in the succubus right after their trip to Destiny Island.

"I guess I've given them enough time." She opened up the portal again and stepped into the sand. "I'm back~ Sorry it took so long." Zienna looked at the two kids and chuckled. Silvia glanced up at her with a relieved smile. A massage? That's all they've done? Silvia, dear, I expected the hormones to be wafting through the air when I came back. They do seem happy though.

Dropping the basket gently on the sand, Zienna sat down on her towel, facing the sea. She waved Mara over, saying "When you're done with that massage, Mara, could you give me one too?" Her voice was nothing but sweet, masking her true intentions.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Meara smiled and when he finished with the massage for Silvia he moved over to her his auntie and decided to give her the similar massage that he was giving Silvia. The smile remained on his face as he looked down at his auntie's back he was a little confused since he just gave her a massage, however at the same time she sounded so nice and sweet when she asked him how could he possibly say no to her. An truth be told he was the assistant right now and he was trying to keep last night a secret of course the moment tsumiko talked to his alpha everyone in the adults would know what he was up too with his group and their whole getting into fights with apparent inter-dimensional beings of power that we're mad just because he looked like his alpha.

Shaking this off the boy focused on returning to gently massaging her shoulders and so forth just as he did for Silvia.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:39 pm

As Mara started massaging Zienna, Silvia returned to lying on her belly, retracting her wings so she could fully enjoy the sun. When her daughter wasn't looking, Zienna grabbed both Mara's arms and inserted herself between then. She then leaned back to whisper something in his ear. "Do you like Silvia, Mara?" she asked. Mara's arms were crossed around Zienna's stomach, and she held it there until their talk was over. "Like, in a way that you want her all to yourself?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:26 pm

When he was grabbed Meara simply blinked once and then turned completely red and kinda stuttered from the question. The only time he ever heard someone refer to keeping another all to themselves was when his beta said that the alpha belonged to her and her alone and he would simply nod his head and smile with affection. Honestly he couldn't think of owning anyone right now and the way beta owned alpha was kinda weird....like what they did to each other at night at times and how his ears picked up weird sounds and weird words coming from their room.

He focused on zienna and he turned completely red looking away for a moment and shaking his head. "I mean I guess...it's so sudden I mean uhhh...." He stuttered still staring at his aunt before him.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:50 pm

The reaction she got was precious. Silvia had her head turned the other way, which was a shame. She would have loved to see the boy blush for a change with how red she had been since they ran into each other here. If only Mara's mother was a little less insane, maybe Mara and Silvia could have a little fling once in a while, but the succubus knew Schwartz enough to know that she would be a pain in the neck if that were to happen. Even in secret, unfortunately. It was kind of funny, really. Even in their toddler days, Silvia was seen as a danger to her precious boy. Especially after that one incident. Things were complicated in this world. Everything was a lot simpler in Limbo.

With a smirk, she whispered into Mara's ear again. "Have you ever thought about doing something with her? Just the two of you alone? Maybe share another kiss~?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:59 pm

"Kiss!?" The boy blurred out still firmly in her grasp, however he was just staring at her an even if it was only for a moment his eyes flashed white and his face turned even redder. He remembered that thing that happened when they were younger and how she kissed him after he had refused to stop tickling her. It all flashed back into his head truth be told he had no idea that his aunt knew about that the boy simply still stuttered and at this point the clothat was on his shoulder this entire time fell to the ground as he was unsure just what was happening. Do things with Silvia that was ridiculous he couldn't keep Silvia to himself she was a free spirit and to do stuff like that Silvia was just simply rude and wrong....right?
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:22 am

Silvia had shot her head to look at Mara and her mother, wondering what made Mara suddenly utter out the word 'kiss". When she saw the position they were in, Silvia just looked away with a huff.

Zienna chuckled at the reaction. "Yes, kiss~ Have you thought about doing that again? And have you thought about something more... personal?" This was the point where Zienna's bloodline kicked in, putting someone in uncomfortable positions and implanting images through her words. Just because she couldn't do it for her own gain, that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy slowly corrupting the minds of the innocent.

"Have you ever imagined Silvia to be someone than just a friend? Some you could touch however you wanted? Someone you wanted to see... hmm... what was the word... ahh, naked? I won't tell anyone, I promise~ You can be honest with your auntie~"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:33 am

"I....I.....I mean I don't know seen naked I mean...I...I" If it was possible the boy would have possible steam coming out of his ears right now. Silvia being like that and being able to touch her? He suddenly shook his head and thought about it for a moment and how he was just massaging her. An his mind switch to that image from earlier followed by another random image the boy simply shook his head left and right unsure as his entire body shook a little and he looked up at his auntie his black eyes showing his confusion and also possibly scaring him. The images that he saw caused him to look down and his face simply was as red as can be as he tried to answer her though was still unsure of the way he should answer.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:49 am

Despite her feathered wings, Zienna had grown to be a viper, uttering such sweet words to the unwary. "Would you like to see her like that? Without the clothes, and just her young, ripe body? You could hold her like this too, if you wanted. Just imagine her soft, silky body pressed up against yours, and you're free to touch every inch of her. Doesn't that sound exciting? You'll get to know her more personally~" The succubus chuckled, adding a teasing intonation to it. "If you want, I could send you both to a dimension where there's only the two of you, and you can explore each other as much as you wished, and no one but the three of us will know what actually happened."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Meara Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:58 am

At this point Meara simply didn't know what to do he was very timid and his confidence was completely gone. "You wanta.....go to another dimension.." He said out loud only this time it was silent it was loud the boy was looking at her and his mind was thinking about what she was saying and slightly considering it though he was clueless. What in the world would the two do their together? Touch each other? Touch where? Explore where? An still the images of Silvia was assaulting his mind and he simply shook his head looking at her as a bunch of umm's cane out of his mouth and he simply was about to nod his head still unsure, and to be honest he just didn't get what touching another would do.
Meara
Meara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:16 am

"No, not me, Mara. You and Silvia~" The two of you can do whatever you want there with complete privacy.

Silvia had had with listening to her mother's giggling while Mara was holding her like that. She needed some distance because this was far from relaxing. "I-Uh, I'm going to go for a dip..." she said, picking herself up and walking off towards the water. If they were going to flirt with each other, Silvia wanted to give them some privacy.

"Uh-oh, looks like Silvia's walking away. If you want some time with her in private, go catch before she swims away. And just ask her if she wants to spend some time alone with you in private. You better hurry~"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum