MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Hell Glass EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Hell Glass EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Hell Glass EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Hell Glass EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Hell Glass EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Hell Glass EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Hell Glass EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Hell Glass EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Hell Glass EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Hell Glass

3 posters

Go down

Hell Glass Empty Hell Glass

Post by Seeker of Retribution Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:57 pm

Ability Name: (Hell Glass)
Ability Type: (Field)
Ability Cost: (N/A)
Ability Cooldown: (10 posts)
Ability Element: (Glass)
Ability Description: (Hayden declares one of his MP Pools and expends all MP within it. Hayden then coats an entire five-thousand foot area in red colored glass by plunging his fist into the ground. All non-living solid surfaces within that range become coated in glass about one inch thick. This spell can not coat people in glass, but if their weapons and armor are making contact with the ground those can be coated in the glass. This glass is extremely polished- with exception to Hayden and the beings he controls, getting traction and maintaining balance there is very difficult, as Hayden does exert very minor control over the glace he creates with this ability. This ability does not have a duration, but it will disperse if Hayden leaves the world. Each time Hayden casts this spell, another inch of glass is added, and damaged areas of glass are repaired. If one section of this glass is declared a target for an ability, then all of the glass is affected. Using this ability grants two stacks of Retributive Theory.)

Last edited by Seeker of Retribution on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:31 am; edited 3 times in total

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Hell Glass Empty Re: Hell Glass

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:11 am

Approved
Onyx
Onyx

Directory : Project Spec's

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:25 pm

Updated ability. Changes are as follows:
  • Increased cost from 25MP to 500MP
  • Increase range from 5000 ft to cover an entire city/fortress on use
  • Clarified its effects on living and non-living entities, such as weapons and armor
  • Added that the polished glass is difficult to gain traction and keep balance on
  • Added that Hayden has minor control over who is affected by the polish through subtle manipulation
  • Expanded on what happens to the glass after Hayden leaves a world, clarified that there is no set duration
  • Added the results of casting this ability consecutively
  • Defined that the glass is susceptible to targeted effects

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Your not getting an entire city possibly an a couple acres however an entire city would be a lot more in the 800's alone

Please give a numerical length for range

Depended on the range may or may not increase mp value
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:17 pm

Given that for 50 MP I was able to cover nearly a mile, for four hundred MP in addition to the other effects that expand what this ability does, which are essentially minor tweaks, I should be getting between 2 to 3 times that. My general estimate was that so far no city presented in the Kingdom Hearts franchise has been presented as any larger than that, and the same would go for most castles. Rather than try to calculate the average size of a city in the games, I simply denoted a city or castle. If you require a numerical range, I will gladly supply one of around ten to fifteen thousand feet.""

So, in terms of a real life city it would be more than 800 MP. In terms of a city in the world we're presented in, it would be far less. More over, it is essentially just polished glass, and aside from the subtle manipulation just as prone to being broken as any other one-inch layer of glass would be. The only truly key difference is one's ability to stand upon it.

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:23 pm

I can understand that however in role play both the cities and the world are much larger then presented within the game

Also to your first point the mets has changed in between then and now with a lot more specifics being added since then

I understand your point however depending on the range you present this may or may not go higher

However if it's presentable
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Could you cite the specific Meta or Metas that you are talking about for me that would counter my first point?

I'm debating on a range between 10000 and 15000 feet. What would your opinion be?

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:54 pm

I do not see the part of that meta that would refute my claim. If anything, it could be construed to mean that I might have great range. If anT1 spell could have a range of twenty feet if it cost 10 MP, I could accomplish the same for less than 2 MP. Specifically, I would be getting it for like 1.7 MP. So if it were just about 500 MP of pure range, we'd have a little less than 6,000 feet.

So, that's about a mile. Less than I thought, but that's alright. I'd be willing to have the range remain 5,000 feet under those conditions, as I feel the rest of the MP accounts for the assorted affects. Do you agree?

We could easily knock

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:31 pm

Im okay with that
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:35 pm

Edited

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:39 pm

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker of Retribution Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:31 am

Updated to be more in line with current ability themeing.

Seeker of Retribution
Seeker of Dem Asses ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content