MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Big Sister, Where art Thou!? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Big Sister, Where art Thou!? EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Big Sister, Where art Thou!? EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Big Sister, Where art Thou!? EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Big Sister, Where art Thou!? EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Big Sister, Where art Thou!? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Big Sister, Where art Thou!? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Big Sister, Where art Thou!? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Big Sister, Where art Thou!? EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Big Sister, Where art Thou!?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Big Sister, Where art Thou!? Empty Big Sister, Where art Thou!?

Post by Gwain Darkson Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:18 am

The might Sleipnir touched down onto the world of Radiant Garden. His navigational system had tracked the coordinates of his ship to the world. Gwain stepped out of his ship and stretched casually, his muscles flexed just a bit as he limbered himself up. The man's black hair gently blew in the breeze and his crimson red eyes shone brightly in the sunlight. He put a hand up to his brow and smirked as he looked towards the horizon. For some reason, this world seemed exactly like the world his older sister would have chose to land on. The giant castle in the background stood as a testament to that.

"Well then, big sis, where could you possibly be?" The man asked himself and started by walking out the landing area. He walked around the town for a bit, smiling and greeting the people who crossed his path. Naturally, his tall and opposing stature would have gave him an intimidating air, but his friendly tendencies made a lot of people ease up and greet him back. The armored man continued his search for his older sister and the hair tasted of her presence just slightly. Gwain sniffed the air and continued to follow his sister's scent. "Marigold! Marigoooooold! Big sis, I'm here to conquer the worlds with you!" The hulking man shouted out, without much of a second thought on how ridiculous he just sounded.

This was how his adventure would start in this new universe.
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Big Sister, Where art Thou!? Empty Re: Big Sister, Where art Thou!?

Post by Tsumiko Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:46 am

Yet again, the songstress had failed to do laundry and was left in the over the topdress that she didn't like to wear for the average day. At least everything was in the wash and would be available for tomorrow's use. Sighing, Tsumiko let her head tip back to gander at the clouds above. It was indeed a lovely day. No rain, no accidental mishaps ... no stink bombs. With her fingers laced behind her, she walked down the main road towards the town square. Each step was deliberate, almost as if she were marching. A quick stop at the market place ended up with her having a apple and a weird fruit/veggie concoction that she was told was edible. For now, she stashed away the bottle and munched her apple. Or at least, she had he teeth sunk in before she froze. Before her, a man was calling out. There were people staring at him in more ways than one. Cocking an eyebrow, she completed her biting and walked up to him.

With an apple in one hand, and the other on her hip, she said "I don't mean to bother you, mister. But for whoever it is you're looking for, that's probably not the best way to go about it." The songstress spoke in her warmest tone, providing a smile to go along with it. "I'm Tsumiko. I don't know if I'll really be able to do much, but I'm willing to help!"

Now that she stood closer and was able to get a better look at the man's face, she found that he wasn't too hard on the eyes. The thought made her inwardly grin. Pretty faces are either super dumb or extremely intelligent. Time to see where this one lay.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:25 am

zdynasty walked along the brick road "okay Stella to be honest I don't know were we are....Well half the time we are anywhere I don't know were we are" zdynasty said "Bark" barked Stella "Yes I know I should plan were we go but Food does not grow on trees...Well Apples do and banana's and...You know what I mean I got to feed me you and Everyone else were we live I want to do other stuff you know I have a life other than being your mom I spoil you like any good mom should do I want to make you happy" zdynasty said "bark" barked Stella "Well...I'm your mom and your dad which makes no sense...Then again I don't have a mom or a dad's thinking I guess I am just a good dather" zdynasty said "a mother and a father" zdynasty said "bark" barked Stella "Don't give me that additude young lady" zdynasty said "and you know I don't like that language"

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain Darkson Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:19 am

Gwain continued to call out for his older sister but wasn't met with any success. Rather, the man was approached by a curious woman who he had to look down at in order to see. He beamed his smile at her and even offered a chuckle when she told him that the method he was using to find Marigold wasn't going to work out. Gwain liked how this woman, who introduced herself as Tsumiko, carried herself. Gwain offered her a firm hand to shake, if she were the type to shake hand during introductions.

"Name's Gwain, Gwain Darkson. Pleasure to meet you, Tsumiko." He flashed her a charming smile and spoke eloquently. "Yeah, I know, but with how secretive and business-like my older sister loves to be, disturbing her peace is the next best way to find her." Gwain added with a small chuckle. Tsumiko offered to help him find Marigold, but felt more at a loss than she did. The Sleipnir brought him to the world, but he wasn't entirely sure that his sister was still here. She enjoyed moving fast to get her plans done quicker. Gwain placed a finger on his lips and tapped them gently, looking up towards the sky in thought. "Well, a visual representation ought to help, right? She has long, flowing, snow-white hair. Her eyes are yellow and have this... mean demeanor to them. She has pale skin and is probably five inches shorter than me. Oh and one more thing, she's traveling with a short blue-haired girl and a emerald-haired woman, who has snake-like eyes." He concluded his explanation ad looked down towards Tsumiko with a smile. He had hoped he hadn't gone too fast or gave too much information at once to her.

Gwain also had his attention divided by the sound of constant chatter and barking. Due to the fact that it more than likely sounded far off, Gwain decided to wait before addressing it. Not only that, he would be lying to himself, if he didn't agree with his thoughts that Tsumiko was a beauty.
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Tsumiko did indeed shake his hand when offered. His hand was much larger than her's, though that was to be expected with how much taller the man was. He introduced himself as Gwain and gave her a rather charming grin. This guy was proving to be one hell of a heart-throb, though if he were her cup of tea was still to be seen. As he continued to speak, Gwain began to describe what is sister would look like. The more Tsumiko listened, the more she felt as though the woman he was talking about sounded rather familiar. The songstress couldn't quite put her finger on why, only that it did. Though she had no idea about the other two me mentioned.

Nodding her head, she began to scan the surrounding area. They were standing at the edge of the market area, several dozen people were going to and from. There was even the sound of a barking dog in the distance. No one in the immediate area that could match the description given, though she then remembered something Gwain said. "Well if she's the secretive type, then I don't know if she'd be wandering about the Market Place. Most likely," she turned her head to the side, a thoughtful finger to her lips. From there, the songstress continued to mumble to herself. "If I think I'm thinking right, she might be in a quieter place like the residential district or the fountain area. Maybe." Her distant gaze refocused upon Gwain with a bright smile. "I have a few places we could look, if you're interested. I can't necessarily guarantee that she'll be there, but it's better than yelling at nothing. Nay?"

With a gentle giggle, Tsumiko turned to start walking towards the houses in the distance. Resetting one of the long pigtails she wore over her shoulder and taking a big bite of the apple in her hand, the songstress began weaving through the crowd, keeping an eye out for this snow-haired woman. As she did so, she continued to rack her mind for why that description sounded so familiar...
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:21 pm

zdynasty was still walking it felt like he walked a mile by now he walked past a girl who had blue hair and a man who had brown hair and tall talking he walked pasted them "Bark" Stella barked "Stella I know you want to see them but you can't There talking and it would be inpo-" Stella ran over to them and tripped zdynasty He got up and walked over to Stella "Stella what did I tell you this is impolite" zdynasty said and looked over at the man and woman "Sorry Mr and Mrs." zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:24 am

((We'll just go ahead and assume this is after our adventure in Castle Oblivion.))

He was still getting used to the Dark Corridors...They were cold, and empty, and he honestly hated going through them...but if he was ever going to find anybody to teach him how to use the Keyblade, he couldn't keep searching one world -- He'd just have to look through them all.

This world he'd landed in next, wasn't too unlike the world he came from, in Daybreak Town. The sky kept a beautiful light violet color to it, the mountains were dyed in a deep blue, and there were flowers, flowers everywhere. Yes, it was a lot like Daybreak Town. Part of him was so happy to see a world that was so familiar...and at the same time, it made him sad. In some ways, he missed that place. In a lot of others, he was almost happy he'd left.

Though, something else seemed to be on his mind besides his old life. He was absolutely positive he'd never been here, but this place seemed more familiar to him than just the taste of home. There was something else...again, more worlds, more places, more sights, that all felt as though he'd seen or known them before...It had to be more than simple déja-vu.

"So you've been spying on me? Is that what he told you to do? The Master's orders?"
"He was only trying to..."
"Aq__..."
"I get it."
"T-Terra!"
"Just STAY PUT. I'm on my own now, alright?"
"Terra, please, listen! The Master has no reason to distrust you, he was just worried, really!"

They were his words. Those were his feelings. He knew them. He had been angry then. He'd felt hurt. How could they not trust in his strength? Did they all really think he was that weak?
But how? He'd never been here. He didn't know those voices. Still, they kept coming back to him. The longer he looked for someone to show him answers, the more and more he kept hearing -- or remembering -- these people he'd never met before. You couldn't possibly remember someone you never knew...

Finally, Terra came across someone he DID actually know -- the girl he'd met at Castle Oblivion -- Tsumiko. She was talking to some tall, dark, handsome stranger, and what the Keyblade Warrior swore up and down was the strangest person he'd ever seen before, walking a dog. They looked to be chatting amongst themselves, but Terra was feeling so stressed in his own thoughts that he desired company. Anything was better than wrestling with these strange thoughts...

"Tsu-Tsumiko! Hi," Terra called, coming up towards them at a reasonable jog. "Long time, no see, right? You look..." the brunette paused for the right word to properly convey it, but knew anything he came up with wouldn't be good enough.
"You look great," he finished, awkwardly sweeping his sheepishness away with a laugh.  He took a sidelong glance at Mister Mysterious, and the young kid with the dog.
"Who're your friends? Is this your world, where you live I mean?"
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain Darkson Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:00 am

Gwain continued to brainstorm ideas alongside Tsumiko. The place was rather large and that was both a good thing and a bad thing for their search. There were so many places that could become vacant at any time and Marigold wasn't a fickle person when it came to moving around, if she had to. They could easily rule out the densely populated and frequently visited areas, which would allow them to opt for the more secluded, or otherwise closed off areas of the town. Knowing Marigold, she wasn't one to obey signs that said "keep out" to begin with. The thought of it made Gwain chuckle softly and he shook his head. Tsumiko soon chimed in with what sort of game plan they could go with.

"Alright, I'll let you lead the way then, Tsumiko. Thanks a lot for helping a stranger like me, by the way. It's really cool of you." He thanked and complimented lightly. Gwain started to follow her lead and weaved through people. His large frame caused people to split for him at one point, which made it all the more easier for the man to follow through the traffic. Eventually, however, the two were stopped by what seemed to be a small green kid and his dog. The dog seemed interested in them, with the kid apologizing for letting the dog get out of hand. Gwain crossed his arms cross his chest and put his elbows in the palms of his hands, with a soft smile. "It's no trouble at all, kid, don't worry about it. May I?" Gwain asked, going down on one knee to give the dog a gentle pet on the head.

Once again, another person ended up joining the fray. He was a man who was nearly as tall as Gwain himself, with a unique hairstyle, but it was pretty badass. Now that he thought about it, nearly all of them had pretty badass hairstyles and colors... Save for the green kid who was clearly bald. Gwain watched as the man introduced Tsumiko by name and seemed a little shy with her. That made Gwain chuckle and allowed him to outstretch his right hand towards the guy, when he asked Tsumiko if they were friends of hers.

"Gwain, Gwain Darkson. Good to meet you...?" He extended his "you" and added the little questioning sound to it. Gwain was always hyped up to meet new people.
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:52 am

"It's no problem at all!" Tsumiko said with a slight sing-song voice. "This is what I live for! H-Helping people, that is..." She continued forth, noticing how the bodies around then seemed to part like the sea. Did the man trailing behind her really have that kind of effect on others?  If so, why didn't she feel it? Perhaps it was exactly that that drew her attention towards him in the first place. Whatever the case, her musings dulled to the sound of barking. The songstress' silver-blue eyes scrolled until they landed on a dog barking at the pair of them.

Just a second after, someone came after it, talking, and then tripping. Tsumiko moved quickly to try and help the boy up, but he seemed to do just fine on his own in standing up. It wasn't all to uncommon to see a person of obvious foreign features. But she had to admit that this was the first time she'd ever seen someone the likes of the boy before her. It wasn't all to bad though, he seemed well mannered and had a cute little face despite the green. After having scold his dog, presumably named Stella, he turned to Tsumiko and Gwain and apologizing, titling them as "Mr." and "Mrs.". The songstress went to correct the boy but was cut off by the taller gentleman in her party brushing it off. He even went to pet the green boy's pet. She couldn't deny that the sight was rather amusing, for multiple reasons.

With a knuckle to her chin, her elbow supported by the back of her hand as she was still holding an apple, Tsumiko seen from the corner of her eye someone approaching them. Turning to see who it was, a wide smile made itself apparent on her lips. Giggling at his compliment, Tsumiko replied with a courteous "Thank you." before hearing the rest of what he had to say. Before even being able to respond, from her side a hand was outstretched towards Terra. Looking up at him, the songstress seen to his profile with a small smile. She waited for Terra to introduce himself before looking to the boy and his dog.

"I'm afraid I don't know your names, though," she said with a mix of curious and apologetic tones. After hearing his response, Tsumiko gave a warm smile and a slight nod. "It's wonderful to meet the two of you," she said. Turning her attention back to Terra, she thought quickly on how to answer his second question. "I-I guess you could say I live here. Though I do...tend to travel a lot so I... I consider many places my home."

The attempt to conceal all of her nervous quirks behind a practiced smile almost succeeded if it weren't for the small chuckle she gave at the end. No one really needed to know that she lived in a room that she rented at a local INN with munny she got from singing here and there. Nor that all her possessions fit into a single mid-sized suitcase. Knowing this usually brought pity or some form of sympathy upon her, which only further reminded her of the unfortunate past she lived. So for the sake of keeping all smiling along with her, Tsumiko typically opted to leave her living arrangements out of conversations.

"What brings you to Radiant Garden, Terra? Still searching?" the songstress said shortly after with excitement in her voice, aiming to change the topic. As she spoke, she took both her hands and held onto one of his in a gentle manner, looking up at him with bright, blinking eyes. She felt somewhat bad for stalling in helping Gwain on his hunt for his sister, but this was the first thing that came to mind and she wasn't quite sure how else to address the rising need to get the focus off herself.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:51 am

"Oh..." zdynasty said and turned to the tall man he looked like a giant to zdynasty "My name is zdynasty and this is stink butt Stella" zdynasty said he said it loud so the giant could here but the girl named Tsumiko...thank's too the new man that just came by who was named Terra unless Mr Other Tall Guy had a normal name this is a strange name place... "Yay" zdynasty said that was suppost to be a thought dangit "Oh woop's I think out loud sometimes" zdynasty said "Bark" barked Stella "No Stella right not is not the time to meet everyone in the town I did not even want you to come over here" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominik Anatolijs Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:49 pm

Dominik emerged from a shadow corridor within the streets of Radiant Garden. While he did land in the world he wanted to be, he was still far from where he wished to emerge.

So that is the shadowmancy of these worlds,” he looked around trying to gain his bearings before letting out a low sigh, “it appears that I still need to get a better grasp on this power.

In one hand, he held a small sealed scroll. While he had his mission to find the perfect host for Judas Bertrand’s reincarnation, the High Priests ordered his presence and gave him a mission from the Future King himself.

While he didn’t like detracting from the mission he had at hand, the Future King was in charge of the alliance he was part of, the Discipleship of Darkness, and mercy on him should he provoke the Future King’s ire.

Dominik flinched slightly at that thought. Looking at the scroll the High Priests gave to him. They said that he was to go to the castle as Radiant Garden, and the scroll will do the rest. Giving another sigh, he decided to conceal the scroll behind his cloak near his breast. He would need to travel and he did not need the attention. As he made his way, he noticed that there was a small group of people in his path. With a groan, he pulled his hood over his head and approached them, perhaps he can get around the group or he can take some information if they noticed him. Regardless, he continued the approach.
Dominik Anatolijs
Dominik Anatolijs

Directory : Dominik's Hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:27 pm

Happy as he was to see that Tsumiko had made it safely somewhere else after their journey through the white castle, he felt a little sting of sadness as he realized, he was still searching for answers after all this time. With a sigh, he nodded.
"No Keyblade Masters here then, I take it? I really do have lousy luck."

He was rather desperately trying to keep the redness of flustered embarrassment from touching his cheeks as she held his hands, smiling awkwardly as he did so. He had hardly ever talked to girls back in Daybreak Town (given that he was homeless, and wasn't considered very...attractive...to talk to,) let alone actually touched one. She was softer than anything he'd ever felt in his life, and even though she wasn't particularly close, Terra picked up a light wafting scent from her. It was incredibly pleasant. If they weren't surrounded by all these people, he'd--
Well he had no idea. He'd always been by himself, really. The brunette couldn't romance his way out of a paper bag.

Raising a quizzical eyebrow at the extended hand from the dark-haired male, Terra took it in his own with a firm shake.
"I'm Terra, Keyblade Warrior...in uh...training. Training," he lamented, "that I can only really start as soon as I find someone to teach me. I don't suppose any of you guys know any Keyblade-toting persons around here?"

Soooooooooooper short post.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain Darkson Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:48 am

"Good to meet all of you. Always nice to meet new faces." Gwain said with a casual smile. The man laughed at the banter the one known as zdynasty had along with his dog Stella. Apparently he was able to talk to the canine and seemed to have some sparks between he and it. Gwain looked around the scenery behind him, thinking about where his sister could be, but wasn't at all ignorant to the happenings that occurred between the people. He did spy a rather shady, hooded guy who tried to ease past him. Gwain only smiled at the guy, but decided against randomly inviting people who didn't want to be seen in the first place.

Through all of this, however, Gwain was able to ascertain several tid-bits of information from the party. Terra was something called a Keyblade Warrior, but was still in training. From his tone and attitude, it seemed like it wasn't something he wasn't all too fond of or used to. He searched for someone known as a Keyblade Master, but unfortunately, Gwain couldn't help the guy. He didn't even know what a keyblade was in the first place. Tsumiko, just from her attitude and banter, was a wandering singer of sorts. The man was able to figure this out due to her the way her voice transitioned from normal speech into a song-like rhythm easily. Her voice reminded him of his younger sister, Celia, who had a very melodic singing voice. In either case, Gwain had to address Terra's concern on his own mission, feeling it rude not to answer.

"Wish I could be of some help, but I don't know any Keyblade Masters. Hell, I don't even know what a keyblade is." Gwain admitted and shrugged casually. Hopefully Tsumiko would be able to aid the man a lot better than Gwain could have.
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:09 pm

Tsumiko pondered for a moment on the Keyblader's dilemma. As she did so, her eye wandered. From Terra's face, to Gwain's, to the dog named Stella, and then to a cloaked figure walking their way. It was always the ones with hidden faces that are meant to be avoided. Or speculated. Though the songstress couldn't say much as she owned an outfit that hid many of her features. Then it hit her. Anytime she went info hunting, she'd wear that shady attire. And one place she always went to first... was the Radiant Garden Library inside the castle. They had a book on just about everything there, the shelves reaching the ceiling of the impossibly large room. Normally, citizens weren't allowed inside the castle without previous invitation. However Tsumiko was pretty good at what she did. Thankfully, she didn't need to go info hunting often, because it never sat right on her consciousness until she returned what she borrowed.

"I don't know about any other people around with Keyblades, as far as I know there might be several and we'd never know. I might not be able to find you a Master, but I mi~ght be able to find you some info," her eyes returned to Terra's blue ones with a wide smile. "But until then, you should help us find someone! We're looking for Gwain's older sister. She's tall, has snowy white hair and yellow eyes. Kinda bussinessy and probably has two people with her. After we find her, I'll see what I can do in helping you get some answers~"

With a light giggle, the songstress released Terra's hand and jumped, spinning around to face the boy and his pet. "Heck. If little zdynasty here wants to come along, we'd be like a full party! And Stella could lead the way!~" In a silly motion, Tsumiko pointed confidently in a random direction, the other hand placed firm upon her hip. Travelling with friends was the perfect way to spend her sunny afternoon.

Last edited by Tsumiko on Fri May 01, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:46 pm

"I want to go to but I have two things for one Don't trust Stella...Really Don't she lead me in the wrong directions for two hours once and Second....A keyblade" zdynasty said and laughed hard "How ca-can a key be a wea-wea-weapon I assume that's why Its called Ke-Key Bl-blade When I think Blade I think weapo-weapon" zdynasty said It was hard to say because he could not catch his breath zdynasty could not catch his breath "Give me a-give me a se-second" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominik Anatolijs Fri May 01, 2015 12:35 am

Keyblade?!

The word the odd green child said shot through his mind, causing to him to creen his neck and face the group.

Were they implying that there was a wielder among them?, he stepped closer to them, perhaps one of them is a wielder, perfect! Not only can I acquire a body for Lord Judas, but I can also take care of the task at hand! This will surely earn me a position among the High Priests! Yet which one is the wielder? Hopefully it is not the green boy. Judas would no doubt prefer remaining in Limbo than be stuck in a body such as that. The girl may be strong enough, but as entertaining as it may be to see Judas in such a body, I doubt that I will survive long enough to even laugh. That leaves the lads. Both of them will be grand enough for Him, I’ll have to gather more information.

He approached the group, “I couldn’t help but overhear that there is a lost one or two of you,” he said, pulling down his hood, revealing his features, “Perhaps I can be of assistance?

((bit of a short one. Also, I hope I'm not going out of order here...))
Dominik Anatolijs
Dominik Anatolijs

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Fri May 01, 2015 1:33 am

((You're not. I was actually waiting on you. On a side note: O LAWD DUN STEAL MA BODY.))

The Keyblade Warrior listened to Tsumiko's request, although, he was partially flustered that she was still holding his hand, and only half-listening. It seemed this Gwain fellow was looking for his sister. Huh. If he had a sister, he'd have had some sort of device for talking to her...or maybe a chip... He definitely wouldn't be letting her run around all on her own -- Oh wait, she apparently wasn't alone either. A quest to find a missing person? That sounded like something he could do. He didn't feel like letting Tsumiko out of his sight, now that he knew where she was at anyway. With a nod, Terra agreed.
"Sounds like a plan. I'll help you look for this missing sister. I'm in no rush myself....I could use a break from all the near death experiences anyway," he joked.

At the mention of his weapon, the green kid, the one called zdynasty, broke into bales of laughter. Puzzled as to the reaction, Terra cocked a quizzical eyebrow at him, crossing his arms.
"What's so funny about a Keyblade? They're the strongest weapons of light ever made. No door stays locked, no Heartless stays alive, no soul goes unprotected," he stated, reciting what he knew from his childhood tales. "It's not like it's a regular sized key, like normal people are used to anyway! See, look--"

In a flurry of cubes, code, and white light, the Ends of the Earth appeared in Terra's palm. Twirling the blade around in his hand, he took a sidelong glance at zdynasty, smirking with a smidge of pride.
"See? Only people with strong hearts are chosen to have them, and once they're picked, the Keyblade never leaves their side. It's...well, it's a pretty special weapon."

He noticed the tall, dark-haired man approaching, and nodded.
"Gwain here is looking for his sister and her friends. You haven't seen any serious-looking girls with snow white hair getting an escort around here, have you?"

This WAS longer, until my crappy laptop ATE my post. I apologize.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain Darkson Fri May 01, 2015 3:52 pm

With how much more people started arriving, Gwain merely crossed his arms across his chest and chuckled softly to himself. The man didn't want to mention to the group that it'd be impossible for Stella to even pick up Marigold's scent anyways, due to the fact he doesn't smell like her, nor does he have anything of hers to allow the dog to sniff out. He watched the banter exchanged between zdynasty and Terra, who explained what a Keyblade was. Gwain actually saw one for the first time and was given a brief, but not expert description it. The weapon interested him and sounded like something he'd want to add to his arsenal. After they found Marigold, if they found Marigold, then Gwain would offer his services in payment to helping out Terra and Tsumiko later on.

When it came to the dark haired man, Gwain eyed him with suspicion, but it wasn't obvious due to the laid-back smile he continued to have all throughout the exchange. First of all, he tried to avoid them completely and even had his hood thrown on to avoid any wandering eyes, but when it came to Gwain and Terra's problems being thrown up into the air due to the others, the man immediately offered his assistance. Gwain didn't like the fishiness of the whole situation, but figured he'd just use the guy for an extra help on the team.

"I'll be honest, my older sister is a... Sneaky one. Never liking the open areas, but more secluded and private places to be around. It's highly unlikely most would have seen her come by, so I say we should go with Tsumiko's plan. She said that there were certain areas that fit my sister's preferences, so we could go to those areas first." He suggested to the group, with a smile. A cold wind blew, but it didn't chill Gwain. He looked in the direction of where it came from and narrowed his eyes slightly, his smile disappearing slightly.
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri May 01, 2015 5:19 pm

Zdynasty's reaction had the songstress staring at him, blinking. But his cute chuckles quickly brought a grin to her face and she was finding herself hiding a few of her own giggles behind a hand. Terra's defensive reaction also amused her, and soon she was laughing with the boy though not entirely for the same reason. As a result, the brunette summoned his Keyblade to prove his point. A happy smile settled on Tsumiko's face at the pride he bore. She had a hard time denying the attractive nature of that smirk.

A flick of her eyes had her looking at a new face, one that had approached them in regards to their current person-hunting quest. Looking at the cloak he wore, it became apparent that it was the same cloaked man she seen earlier. Her thoughts on the matter of hooded persons being the ones to avoid still remained true.

Terra had quickly given the man a brief what's what and soon after Gwain said his peace on the matter. Though with all that said and done, he stated that he'd prefer to stick to the songstress' original plan. That gave her a bit of a confidence booster being that she had pretty much thought of it on the fly. Someone actually giving it a second recommendation was reason enough for her to flash him a wide, toothy smile.

Which was soon followed by a shiver as a chilled wind attempted to up-skirt her. In a flash, Tsumiko's hands were at the hem of her dress, holding it down. A flustered red tinted her cheeks as she prayed no one saw anything.

"W-Well..." she attempted to throw a sentence together. Any train of though she had was tossed out the metaphorical window when she seen the expression Gwain wore. Following his line of sight, Tsumiko looked for what had caught his attention. "Oh. Well, then..." she said when she seen.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Fri May 01, 2015 5:56 pm

zdynasty continued to laugh he heard everyone else but He was just going to make Terra mad or something like that "Yeah It's a huge key but saying it can do all of that stuff is like saying I could jump off a Nine story building and live..Wait I still have a chance of surviving that...It would be like saying Stella could turn into a horse" zdynasty said "bark" barked Stella zdynasty turned to Stella "Yes I know you can't turn into a horse" zdynasty said "Bark" barked Stella "Uh....Good question Would you be scared of yourself then because you are scared of horses" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominik Anatolijs Fri May 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Dominik cast a sideways glance toward the green boy. Zoolanguism wasn’t that uncommon, especially among the druids. Yet he didn’t expect it coming from such a bizarre person as this. In fact, everything about him was bizarre to Dominik. Although the threat he appears to present is negligible at best, it would be foolish to lower his guard around anyone. Perhaps he is a naturomancer, and can call upon the very forces of nature herself.

The girl’s voice was melodic to him. It was quite possible she was a bard of some sort. Perhaps a song weaver or, judging on how she looked, maybe a sort of druid of the moon. She can potentially be very dangerous. The other two lads had yet to reveal any sort of power, so he had to wait before he gauged their potential.

Be wary, for this is an odd crowd indeed.

Despite his rushing thoughts, he kept an false expression of sincerity. Yet it took a good deal of his strength to restrain himself from causing his facade to crumble when Terra summoned his Keyblade.

Such...magnificent power. Such beauty in a weapon such as that…

The Keyblade,” he muttered, “incredible...

It captivated his eyes, but he snapped himself out of it, “Ah, you must pardon me. I have heard stories of such a weapon, but I have never laid eyes on one.

He listened to Gwain speak. Him and the wielder were the ones that concerned him the most, especially the wielder. He would need some sort of backup if he wished to fight them. That, and he still had to get to the castle. Yet before he could continue his thoughts, a chill wind ran past him and he turned to face the source.

Verfluen’s blade, what is it now?
Dominik Anatolijs
Dominik Anatolijs

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Sun May 03, 2015 6:24 pm

Noticing the look of impressed awe on the newcomer's face, Terra smiled to himself a little.
"Yeah. I know the feeling. You hear about it in stories and fairy tales...I never thought I'd ever be seeing it in real life, let alone having the responsibility of carrying one...Not that I know what I'm really supposed to be doing," he added, sheepishly. "I'm still looking for a trainer; a Keyblade Master."

With a flick of his wrist, the Ends of the Earth vanished once again into lights and cubes, fading away into...well, wherever it was Keyblades went when they went away. It was just another mystery that the youth hadn't quite come to understand about his weapon.
Listening to Gwain, Terra nodded his head thoughtfully.

"Maybe we should split up. It'd be easier to cover more ground. The only problem is, how do we contact one another when we've found her? It may be easier to find a neutral meeting ground to meet up on once a certain amount of time has passed, or something along those lines."

Without warning, the wind picked up. Something caught Terra's attention on it, though; it was cold, bitter, and it made the hair on his neck stand up slightly. It also tossed up Tsumiko's skirt a bit, and the male diverted his eyes out of politeness, unintentionally turning scarlet at the thought. She hadn't been oggling him when he'd taken his shirt off in the Castle, after all, it'd only be polite to return the motion,

I know this is insultingly short, but I'm pressed for time. I apologize.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwain Darkson Mon May 04, 2015 3:33 am

Gwain looked closely towards the source of the wind. He felt her energy, but it was faint and seemed... Somewhat deceptive. He noticed everyone else had picked up on the strange change in wind, so he put back on his big smile, softened his expression and turned to face them all again. Terra suggested that they all split up and meet somewhere once they have found his older sister, not a bad idea at all. Gwain put a hand to his chin and nodded in agreement to the plan.

"Not a bad idea. Since I know most of us here may be capable of firing a spell, how's about we signal each other through a fireball or a bolt of lightning being shot into the air? Either that, or we can choose a meeting point and time for us to all get back together. Once we get that settled, it's all about who's going with who and where we'd each be assigned to look. Since Tsumiko here had a few ideas and seems the most worthy, I'll leave group planning and location scouting up to our new melodic leader." Gwain explained, gave the girl a confident wink and gently patted her back. He basically left it up to her in deciding who got to be placed with who. There was an odd number of them, if Stella wasn't counted among the group as an actual person.

In truth, Gwain would use this time to enter a bit of deep thought. He himself wanted to see if he could scope out his sister like he used to. She was a person of secrecy and tact. More than likely, she was in a place that made her hard to see or easy to miss, while they all stuck out like sore thumbs. Granted, that Gwain was already taller than the entire group, this meant that Marigold had an easy time picking out the exact location of their little group. Gwain took that thought in mind and began to scour more elevated areas from where he stood in accordance to the possible nooks and cranny his older sister could use to hide herself. Nonetheless, Gwain figured that once they were all actively moving and searching, they'd have an easier time finding her. Mari wasn't one to sacrifice comfort for a game of hide-and-seek, so he felt confident
Gwain Darkson
Gwain Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Wed May 06, 2015 12:41 am

Tsumiko didn't see much of anything that would have caused the chilly wind. Being that it was a warm, sunny day in early summer it did stick out as strange. Standing up straight and brushing at the front of her skirt, the songstress muttered a quiet "Ahem". From the corner of her eye, she looked to Terra as he made his suggestion and then to Gwain when he commented. When he declared Tsumiko as the leader, she stared at him, blinking. Though looking at the members of their party, perhaps it was for the best. As far as she could tell, she was the only long-term resident of the area. As for their dark-haired friend and Z, she wasn't sure of their back story. Either way. It seemed like she somehow was left calling the shots.

"I don't think blasting fireballs into the air would be very appreciated by Radiant Garden's army. They might take it the wrong way. I'd rather avoid trouble were we can," she said, placing a thoughtful knuckle to her chin. "So I'd say that we'll just have to regroup after a time, despite it being the hard way. Unless someone has telepathy or something similar. Let's say about two hours. As for groups..." Tsumiko scanned the faces around her. Gwain was the only one that really knew who it was they were looking for and she was (in her mind) the only native capable of commandeering the alleys. That left the other three to be divided among them, four if the boy's pet was included. "Why don't Z and Stella go with Gwain and Terra and..." the songstress paused long enough to get a name from the man. "If the two of you would like to come with me, we can get started."

Tsumiko figured that by having Terra with her, she could better attempt to pick his brain on just what it was that he was searching for. She knew that he sought out a Master, but there were other ways to learn. Sure, it would have been easier, but practice and exploring his talents would have been just as effective. Right? Whatever the answer, Tsumiko looked from one face to the other to see if there were any objections.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Efeu Wed May 06, 2015 9:42 am

"please I want to go with Terra" zdynasty muttered crossing his fingers Tsumiko said zdynasty was going with Gwain "thank you...the others one scares me" zdynasty muttered zdynasty walked over to Terra and went behind him "If anything I would rather stay behind everyone...I have not been having a good time with huma-" "bark" then zdynasty noticed Stella was still over were he was standing "Come on Stella come over here" zdynasty said Stella went over to zdynasty "Bark" barked Stella "Not now Stella...Not now" zdynasty said "bark" "NO NO ONE IS GOING TO...breath zdynasty" zdynasty said

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next