MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Summon: Onion Knight EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Summon: Onion Knight EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Summon: Onion Knight EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Summon: Onion Knight EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Summon: Onion Knight EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Summon: Onion Knight EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Summon: Onion Knight EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Summon: Onion Knight EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Summon: Onion Knight EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Summon: Onion Knight

2 posters

Go down

Summon: Onion Knight Empty Summon: Onion Knight

Post by Krysta Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Summon Name: Onion Knight
Drive Cost: 2
Appearance Description:
Summon: Onion Knight Doll-OnionKnight-ffx_zpssx11s1ta

Statistics:  | STR: 4 || END: 5 || MAG: 1 || SPE: 1 || AGI: 1 |
Abilities:
Passive - Through the Heart: Onion Knight speaks with its comrades telepathically.
Active - Swordshower: Onion Knight summons three (3) swords around its opponent. It can rush towards any of these swords, using them to attack an opponent and deal medium damage. These swords last only a single post. [CD: 5]
Active - Follow Me: Onion Knight may redirect a single attack towards it, regardless of positioning, blocking the incoming damage. [CD: 5]
Active - MP Gift: Onion Knight may give 40 MP to a single ally; however, this dismisses him automatically.
Active - Limit Break | Job Change: After taking damage that forces him below 50%, Onion Knight may switch to the Paladin Job Class. The Paladin Job increases his damage resistance by 40%, and he receives 20% healing after every post. This effect lasts four (4) posts, or is immediately halted once the Onion Knight is healed to full health. [ONCE PER THREAD.]

Personality:
A clockwork knight of Krysta's design, who seemed to have developed more than just an artificial intelligence. Brave, stubborn, and loyal to a fault, the Onion Knight strongly believes that, if he fights with enough conviction and honor, he'll become real. The Onion Knight shares a deep sense of morality with Krysta, although sometimes their personalities will conflict with one another. Despite having his own heart, he does seem to follow a very rigid code of right and wrong, almost like a machine.  He defends his allies with vicious tenacity, and while his physical strength is high, the Knight primarily focuses on the defensive, working together with his team to help overcome enemies.

History:
One of the few humans to learn the methods of Synthesis from Moogles, Krysta Hyalus felt lonesome in her new home of Traverse Town. With no other children to play with, she began work on creating her own friend -- a loyal, brave, and true friend -- who would stick by her side no matter what. Three years of toiling effort granted way to the birth of the tiny toy Onion Knight. While at first merely a machine powered by cogs and pistons, the Onion Knight soon began forming its own personality...and its own heart. The more time it spent alive and active, the more potent and powerful it became in its own persona, eventually elevating its status from a mere plaything....to a Summon Gem.

Last edited by Krysta on Thu May 07, 2015 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Summon: Onion Knight Empty Re: Summon: Onion Knight

Post by Eno Vale Tue May 05, 2015 6:27 am

I apologize for the wait, but this shouldn't take too long having looked over it.

The only qualm I have is the limit break. As it stands it's as though the onion knight's endurance goes to tier seven as it already has maximum END. While it is possible to boost endurance past the tier, it is not possible to hit tier six in anything. So whatever boost to END it can get can only help close the gap between tier 5 and the metaphorical tier 6. So please adjust accordingly. If you wish for it to still get a boost it can, but it won't be as severe.

Also, I'd like to have a more in-depth explanation on swordshower. Medium damage is up to interpretation meaning your version of medium damage may not be the same for the one who is being affected by it. There are a lot of variations you will be faced with, the END of your opponent being one of them.
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Krysta Thu May 07, 2015 11:17 am

Eno Vale wrote:I apologize for the wait, but this shouldn't take too long having looked over it.

That's fine. I've been darting in and out of "away" status.

The only qualm I have is the limit break. As it stands it's as though the onion knight's endurance goes to tier seven as it already has maximum END. While it is possible to boost endurance past the tier, it is not possible to hit tier six in anything. So whatever boost to END it can get can only help close the gap between tier 5 and the metaphorical tier 6. So please adjust accordingly. If you wish for it to still get a boost it can, but it won't be as severe.

Wait, the stats of summons don't work the same way as regular characters? Here I was, assuming they worked with the same system. There's nothing that really mentions anything like that in any of the sections where one might find an explanation. (...like the template....or the rule section on it...)
Revising.

Also, I'd like to have a more in-depth explanation on swordshower. Medium damage is up to interpretation meaning your version of medium damage may not be the same for the one who is being affected by it. There are a lot of variations you will be faced with, the END of your opponent being one of them.

I thought there was a static amount of damage for the tiers listed in the meta thread. After checking it again, I see there isn't. My mistake.
I'd throw Medium damage in with say, the level of a Fira spell.

Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post by Eno Vale Sat May 09, 2015 12:17 pm

APPROVED
Eno Vale
Eno Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content