MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

I am the Evil (Site's First Topic)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: I am the Evil (Site's First Topic)

Post by Professor Velox Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:39 pm

Shirou was thrown into the bush. It hurt, though not as much as he had expected it would. He was considerably more durable here, it seemed. He attempted to struggle his way out of the bush as he felt twigs and branches poking things that shouldn't be poked. With a grunt, he finally launched himself out of the bush. he turned back to grab Eizo and straightened his leaf-skirt. He looked to the floating man and saw that he just floating there like a sitting duck. Shirou raised an eyebrow. It seemed like he was doing something.

Shirou would watch for now and jump in if he need help.
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Directory : Shirou Velox
Timeline : The Ultimate Saga

Back to top Go down

I am the Evil (Site's First Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: I am the Evil (Site's First Topic)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

A constant pattern of drums from within. Ever strong and threatening to break clean through the flesh. Such a painful yet exhilarating experience. Something she hadn't felt in this universe for quite a time but damn did it ever put a strain on the body. Curse the heart for it's limitation. Strange it was go through such a feeling that had been lost to her once a lifetime ago. In the same respect she would be a liar to claim that it didn't bring a relief of familiarity. She was human again and this was merely a restriction she had to come to terms with. Physicality would be her best friend and worst enemy once more now that her heart had been returned to her. Especially in this instance, as Hayden inched closer and closer from behind. Merely mocking her as she knew he was capable of catching up within blinks of seconds passing.

Still she would press on. Ignorant of her body's pleas for rest. If only she could get this man to lose her trail as running from him was going to do no good. Then again, at this point nothing was really going to help. Better going down trying them standing like an open target. Again though, they were all open targets to a power jacked murderer. One foot after another the woman would keep going. Away from the destruction, away from the monster, away from him. If he caught up then she was ready to throw down. No matter what fear festered from inside, if any. Should she die then so be it. By this point death was an old friend just waiting for a knock on the proverbial door. Still she would do her best to move forward and only engage as necessary.

As she kept advancing she could hear words being shouted in the distance. The very nature of their meaning merely making her teeth grit harder together as she shouted back in response. A firm grimness practically dripping off every word. "You may be right. I may be lost. I have been for most of my miserable existences. However, in this case I'm a completely different kind of lost. A lost that doesn't always mean I act upon rationality or insanity. Rather of my accord regardless of anyone else. That I am my own person and do what I must because I can. Neither for the sake of heroics or bravery but rather for the needs of all over myself." The last sentence would ring out with a sharpness of a knife that could cut.

"So don't think for one second that I am one of them!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:33 pm

With the other man no longer able to take the blow, Hayden and his duplicate focused their weapons on the man relentlessly, still firing their hand-cannon blades in violent bursts. Ukz itself wasn't thrilled with it's attacks being deflected, roaring as it lept high into the air. A strange aura encompassed it's body, when it suddenly slammed from the sky, moving from it's position in the air right on top of Amadeo almost instantaneously, easily clearing almost one-hundred feet. The moment it hit, though, is the the moment hell broke loose. It swung it's blades and claws down as it screeched from the sky, and whether the impact was blocked, dodged, reflected- within another one hundred feet a massive shock wave of gravity would force even Hayden and his duplicate down, crushing them with great force.

Immediately after the initial force of gravity, all who were caught in the wave would be set ablaze, burning with mighty fire as it engulfed their bodies.

"So, you believe in a greater good?" The words of Hayden's duplicate seemed to parry that sharp knife without much effort as it picked up it's own speed, surpassing Axis' and then finally passing her, cutting her off with blinding speed as it came to rest before her in the burning hedge maze. "Then you should let me kill him," the metal sound chided her as though she were a ignorant child, which as far as Hayden was concerned, she was. "You sound pragmatic. Practical. As though you might understand security." He started a slow ominous advance towards her, the flames cackling behind him as the hedge maze crackled.

"What if I told you that if I killed him, I could prevent Armageddon? Only a few lives more, and salvation would be at hand. Would you risk damning everyone to stop me?" He brandished his Keyblade. "I don't have to explain myself to you. I've already given you a big enough hint as to what's at stake." He twirled the weapon around and the flames licked at it as it pulled at them. "At this point, you either die with him or live long enough to experience regret. I've come this far and killed many who begged a lot more than you. Were more defiant than you. You've gotten a lot more warning than they did, new blood. Don't waste it." The Keyblade stopped spinning as it left the duplicate's hand, pointing at Axis as though it were an end to her arguments.
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeo Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:15 pm

MOTHER OF FUCK!! That was all that could cross Amadeos mind as he hit the ground, and his body became engulfed in flame. Now it was over. He had finally had enough. He'd been going at close to top speed this whole time..but if he went full tilt into a portal, he could slam into Hayden, or save the woman who was being held hostage, or save the man who was being fired at. He couldn't do all three.

He made his decision in a second, gritting his teeth and screaming as he flew full tilt into a portal that suddenly appeared before him, and then between the duplicate and the leader of radiant garden. He was done fucking around...but with That heartless here he couldn't do much of anything. So, he simply reached out for the woman's arm, and if she didn't resist, away they went. He would release her in the relative safety of twilight town, and would come back for the man that saved him soon after.  If she resisted, then he would drop out of his drive from and begin casting spells...
Amadeo
Amadeo
Twilight Key

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:14 pm

It was suddenly very hot, Shirou noticed. It would be because that he was on fire, something that wasn't a very pleasant feeling at all. He had also been thrown against a wall. He quickly jumped up and dug his heel in the ground. He then spun around extremely fast, dispersing the flames. When he came to a stop, he inspected himself. Very few burns and his skin was quite raw, but nothing serious. He was intrigued at his durability in this place. It was an interesting change of pace. He looked up and saw that the glowing dude was also affected. It seemed as though he was not as strong as Shirou initially though. He sighed. An unfortunate disappointment. He didn't want to have to step in, because he was at a disadvantage, but it seemed like everybody would die if nothing was done.

He picked up Ezio and looked at the man who had summoned the beast. There were two of them. Either they were twins or duplicates. Shirou, having experience in this sort of thing, assumed that they were duplicates. Mainly because they were wearing the same thing, though he'd like to justify it on experience. He figured if he defeated them, the beast would leave. He figured he had a better chance at defeating them than that heartless monster. Geez, they really grew them nasty over here. Though...not as bad as the prince...Shirou shuddered at the unpleasant memories and shook his head to free him of the thoughts so he could focus once again.

His eyes flickered from one duplicate to the other. Who was the real one? Shirou gritted his teeth. He really wish he knew how magic worked here. It would be a lot more convenient in this situation. Whatever. He had to guess. He dug his heels in the ground, building his energy. He then took off, reaching his full speed mere seconds after doing so. As he reached Hayden, he threw a punch towards his face, letting the momentum of his speed carry it to further the damage.

Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:59 pm

"Hmm." The duplicate that faced Axis made only a noise of slight discontent. The Twilight Town world leader had portalled through in a flash of light and just as soon as he appeared, had taken the girl and her unconscious ward which she clung to like a life raft. He smirked. "But I know where you are... and I know where you will go..." He took a took deep breathe, smelling the smoke. He had two options on how to progress. The first was going to Twilight Town and facing down Amadeo directly. The second was more... effective to further his goals.

Nonetheless, the other two clones and the Heartless now loitered onward, staring at the space where Amadeo had been. Behind that area was the interloper- one that Hayden payed cautious attention to as he started to laugh menacingly behind his mask. "Run from my wrath now, monster!" Both of the them seemed to call to the skies. However, as the naked man bolted forward towards him with momentum carrying his fist forward towards Hayden's face, Hayden's neck twitched and moved out of the way. To counter Shirou's strike, a phantom limb shot out from Hayden's body with the intent to return the blow.

Hayden's reflexes were maximum, and this fight had no effort for him. He began to speak, as the man was close. "You don't know what Armageddon you've almost enabled them to sew. Will you persist, interloper? The one you wished to protect is gone."
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:04 pm

An additional limb came out of nowhere and hit Shirou in the face. It hurt the most out of all the hits Shirou had taken since arriving, though it still didn't hurt too bad. He's seen, and felt, much worse. However, this didn't deter Shirou from continuing his attack. As he was hit, he curled his now outstretched arm around the mysterious man's neck in an attempt to put him in a headlock. If successful, he would proceed to punch his head with his free hand several times.

"Well, from the way I saw it, you were the one laughing very evilly, so I'm taking the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're some kind of murderous dickbag," Shirou said. "And while I generally like to be neutral, from the way you were wiping the floor with them, I can't just let you wander around. You might hurt somebody."
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Hayden felt his head grabbed by the man as his fist came to smash him in the face- his mask held firm, but he felt the force that could shatter buildings behind the blow as it sailed into his armor. From behind the other duplicate was already upon the naked man, as well as Ukz who stormed over upon the man.

The third clone also appeared from the head of the hedge maze, closing in on Shirou fast. All of their weapons were raised. Hayden, even in his headlock, could only chuckle. "That's the plan. Help or die!" Eight blades closed in fast on Shirou.
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Velox Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:00 pm

The sound of flesh being ripped filled the air as several blades intruded upon Shirou's exposed flesh. Crimson blood sprayed as arteries were punctured. Pain seared through Shirou's entire being. Hot, searing pain. Shirou couldn't have reacted as fast, and even if he could, he couldn't have done anything. He hated being so powerless.

"I guess I'll take the later," Shirou said, as his grip around Hayden slackened and he spat blood out. He wasn't dead yet, though his head was growing fuzzy and his vision darkened. "But hey, I'm not dead yet."
Professor Velox
Professor Velox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:46 pm

Cut off like a mouse sent to corner by a pesky feline. An outcome that was nothing she didn't already expect. He had been at a distance to taunt her. Nothing more, nothing less. Which as he stood before made that ever more evident. Not that the reminder was necessary. Then again such was the flash and effect of the grandeur approach of a mass murderer. Not a care to spare and all the arrogance to show. Sure, he may have had a valid point or two in his method however with horrid execution. She couldn't be bothered to sift through the garbage to find the good in a corrupt force. At least not while caught in such a predicament as she was engaged in right now.

Forced to a stop in the split of seconds Axis was almost subject to gravity. The weight of Hikari on her back further escalating the unset balance to the point of almost knocking her straight on into Hayden himself. To hell with that, heels to the dirt she did her best to maintain what little was left of her stability which rendered results. Her body would be spared the rough landing against the heated battlefield but that was only the beginning. Much worse awaited her beyond that of a simple trip and fall scenario.

Fear inside, an unnatural opposition outside. Axis focused the direction of her narrow gaze into that of Hayden's own eyes. From within she noted the intent to harm shined like a beacon of righteousness. While in reverse the passion of rage threatened to burn right through to the surface with the same destructive intensity of the flames that surrounded them from every angle. She was left with no option other than to watch and wait. His words would sink in deep. As most information did with her. The whole time her face never leaving his. A stare down for the ages against two who could understand but restricted in the natures of the paths they chose to traverse.

Doing her best to emulate a state of solid composure between a weakened state of physicality and a slowly deteriorating length of patience. Axis gritted her teeth even harder at each further word. The keyblade that remained in his possession now being directed at her with an execution of impressive but deadly maneuver. This was it. Another final stand. Soon she would be another casualty. Her spirit sent to ascend this plane so soon upon the embrace of death. If she should die she prayed Hikari would be spared the same fate in the exchange of her sacrifice.

Hikari would begin to weight her down though she would protest the strain still resilient to release him. A shake of the head as she began to speak. Words still soaked in detest of some degree. "Don't flatter yourself." She immediately spat back in response. No lack of venom at this proximity of closeness. "Defiance is but a luxury granted onto you by the fear of weaker men who lack understanding. As for begging, I've yet to beg for my life even through the harshest of cruelties dealt unto me by fate's sadisms nor am I about to start now." The more she spoke the more affirmed she grew in her decision. If she was going down at his expense then he was was going to hear her in these last moments.

Upon pale lips the definition of a simple smirk did place itself. Her eyes remaining locked onto his as she continued. "So go on then. Get the justice you seek. I stand before you ready to be judged. Wrongfully accused by a single man with better intention than all this madness. He just fails to see past his own jaded discretions." While she spoke Axis took as strong a stance as her body would allow. Her chest raised slightly outward towards the blade that threatened her safety. If it meant to pierce her through then she would stand there without any hesitation ready to be released from his universe.

As chance often dealt her the assault was short lived by a last second interruption. Amadeo had finally come to a decision. A portal of his own design composed of pure light appearing into the near fatal scene. From it he darted forward to grab hold of Axis by an arm. After which he forcibly pulled her away through the portal. So he had come to his senses. Seems the Mayor wasn't a complete lack of intelligence. On the way out Axis shot one last look at Hayden. Smirk still fresh as she mouthed the words; "Until next time." at him. If he was observant then he would notice this little detail as she and Hikari were transported to the safety of Twilight Town. Gratitude would be in order when all was said in done. He had saved them both and for that she was thankful.

- TOPIC EXIT -

Last edited by Axis Genesis on Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Keegan Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Hayden withdrew himself from the bloody man as his arm slipped from around him, drawing back up to full height. Ukz roared into the night, lit by dancing flames that flickered light and shadow against its massive form. The Hayden trio glared down at the men, flames dancing at their backs, Keyblades in hand.

Three Keyblades came down in a flash. Blood spurted across the mask of the Hayden in the center.

And it was over. Hayden planned to depart with his clones and leave Wonderland, using the shadow of Ukz to take himself from Wonderland. He knew where the three of them were headed. They would head to the most defensible location, where the risk of civilian causalities was lowest. They would head to the castle in Disney Town.

Hayden would burn it down.
Hayden Keegan
Hayden Keegan
Blade of Cruelty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2