MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open)

2 posters

Go down

Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open) Empty Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open)

Post by Efeu Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:06 am

"I really need to stop leaving the cave I...Always magicly go to another world" zdynasty said "bark" barked Stella "no you cant eat the bunny wait I just noticed You don't go to the bathroom.....OKAY next topic so what are we suppost to do" "bark" "your right we don't know heck i'm not even walking right now just standing we HAVE NO idea what we are doing sounds familiar" "bark" "Achivement get" "bark" "shhh...Its not real here H-Never mind you just know we are not allowed"

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open) Empty Re: Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open)

Post by Alexander Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:43 pm

The young boy emerged out of a portal somewhere in a hidden alley in the world- he didn't want to cause too much of a fuss by appearing out of thin air. He didn't appear armed, and instead was quite well dressed for what he believed would be a diplomatic visit. His purpose was clear, and his research somewhat well carried out. As Alexander stepped out of the darkness of the alley, he did one last check over of his suit and made sure all was in order. No wrinkles, nicely pressed, freshly dried and washed.

Great! Now onto what he came here to do.

A short time ago, Alexander had found his way,purely by accident, into an apparently digital copy of none-other than Disney Town. There, he met with a hot-headed boy, and a hot-headed rabbit. After a lot of needless hostility and tension the general conclusion was that the best way to facilitate the release of the survivors of Disney Town was to speak to the person currently overseeing the Datascape.

So, Alexander decided to pull some political connections and get it done. Unfortunately, it seemed that the last leader of Radiant Garden vanished a while back, and while somebody was in charge, nobody the emissaries could contact was certain who. So, Alexander, somewhat against the advice of the professionals in his circle stubbornly insisted that he come and meet with whoever was in charge. With no knowledge of who was currently in control, and apparently no way to contact them (that Heartless Alexander had encountered a while back was deliberately sabotaging conventional methods of travelling off-world) Alexander decided that he would make first contact. Besides, it wasn't like anybody else in his circle could portal.

They'd had no real diplomatic relationship with Radiant Garden, but they needed one now. If those people trapped in the computer were to get out, Alexander needed a way in. A legitimate way in, and not just a work around. Sure, Alexander could freely enter and leave but Oswald and the others may not be able to, which was the concern. It wasn't a fair risk to make them take. This was the best option, like it or not. Alexander wasn't sure which camp he fell in just yet.

As Alexander walked, he paused as he noted a green individual in the distance speaking with a dog. He brushed it off really quickly, comparing it to how he spoke with and understood his dream eaters. The man was standing out in the open and stuck out quite a bit versus the other citizens that bustled around him, but other than that Alexander didn't give him much note. After all, with his fancy suit he stuck out too. With no more time to delay, Alexander headed towards the castle as quickly as he could.
Alexander
Alexander
The Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open) Empty Re: Alright where am I now like...Really should I just learn to shorten down topic names and learn that I'm put in random places? (If you can guess topic open)

Post by Efeu Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:17 pm

Stella and Z completly ignored the person that just walked past them "Hmmm...what to do what to do" zdynasty said "Bark" "..." "bark" "........." "Bark" "Shhh" "Bark" "Okay if I never cursed You would be cures...ededed at" "Bark" "Don't test me" "Bark" "Just stop" "Bark" "You really want me to say it don't you" "bark" "Have you noticed this is a very one sided talk I mean you don't even talk you are kinda just a way for my brain to talk to me" "Bark" "I know I'm right no-" "Bark" "Hey don't say that" "Bark" "..." "bark" "Okay this is a lot of sentences if someone was righting this down I would feel sorry for them..." "Bark" "Oh Stella what goes into your mind...my mind We just went over you don't talk its just my mind" zdynasty said "Will zdynasty ever stop talking why am I refrencing my self in the third person" zdynasty said "bark" "Yeah zdynasty will not stop" zdynasty said "bark" "If you can't tell yet Stella I'm good at talking to myself That's why half of my life is A long run-on sentences its just how I talk mkay....Stella" "Bark" "yeah This was kinda pointless if this was a plot on a online website this would be one of the most pointless post ever but long never the less Its just a lot of talking" "bark" "I don't know what a online website is It just kinda came out I'll just say its a book that never ends"

Efeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down