MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
High Tides [Open; Mifune] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
High Tides [Open; Mifune] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
High Tides [Open; Mifune] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
High Tides [Open; Mifune] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
High Tides [Open; Mifune] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
High Tides [Open; Mifune] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
High Tides [Open; Mifune] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
High Tides [Open; Mifune] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
High Tides [Open; Mifune] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

High Tides [Open; Mifune]

Go down

High Tides [Open; Mifune] Empty High Tides [Open; Mifune]

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:56 am

Destiny Island. White beaches, brilliant sun, adventurous people. The very definition of islander culture at it's brightest and purest. More often considered a treasured sanctuary not only to the local inhabitant but also the various travelers lucky enough to be graced in it's presence. In the case a single redheaded woman it still that and much more. Such a delicate plain of peace should be preserved from the harshness of the outside. Which as it stood was the main purpose of her visit in the first place.

Not a day or two before hand she had sent a hand written notice to the islands. More specially bound for it's intended recipient the newly appointed Chieftain. Though lacking a proper direction or address she prayed that the letter had made it's journey successfully. Otherwise she would be left standing on the shore alone to much disappointment. The contents of the letter merely stated a simple request. To meet in person on the central island where they would not only get acquainted but talk a little business.

There was hope that this new Chieftain would hear her out. Even if they didn't see eye to eye on anything by the end. Just a little acknowledgment went a long way in terms of respect. Across the sandy shore where the crystalline clean water met the ground she did step. Almost pacing as she did so in anticipation of arrival. If there was one thing that made her antsy it was waiting for anything or in this case anyone. A bodily reflex she, more times than not, was unable to control.

Back to top Go down

High Tides [Open; Mifune] Empty Re: High Tides [Open; Mifune]

Post by Fade Wed May 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Mifune had caught the letter early a few mornings ago. Wearing orange pajamas and a fuzzy-top toboggan and matching slippers. Which really didn't make much sense considering the temperature was always at nice warm eighty degrees. Well, despite it, he liked the pajamas and forced himself to sleep with it on. Anyhow, he had been woken up by a mailman that morning, who had ran his entire way to the Chief's office. Handing the letter in at around 6:00 AM in the morning...

Ever since Mifune got the request letter; the boy had been anxious to see what Axis might be interested in. Since her message was vague yet urgent it had been on his mind all week. Today was the day, the boy jogged his way to the beach as his jackets's hoodie bounced behind him.

Arriving to the beach the boy searched the shores, besides a few Chocobo grazing far down the shoreline. His eyes befell Axis Genesis, the 'MCP', as she stated in the letter. Though he wasn't sure what the acronym meant... It was obvious that she had a high position. Rushing towards her at a paced speed, he waved and called out to her.

"Hey, Axis right? I got your message!"

He arrived and wiped a tear of sweat off his forehead. Gesturing for a minute to catch breathe. He didn't breathe very heavily, but it was easy to tell he had ran the whole way here.

"I'm excited about this, so forgive my 'unpolitical'-ness... I kinda got this job on the fly, and business suits aren't really my thing. Well whatever the case, it's nice too meet you." A soft breeze brushed past him ruffling his brown hair. "I'm Mifune Domen, Chieftain of  Destiny Islands."

Fade
The Adventurer

Directory : High Tides [Open; Mifune] Tumblr_njzdvl3ofQ1tzc02qo1_500

Back to top Go down