MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Kelyx Silva EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Kelyx Silva EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Kelyx Silva EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Kelyx Silva EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Kelyx Silva EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Kelyx Silva EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Kelyx Silva EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Kelyx Silva EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Kelyx Silva EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Kelyx Silva

2 posters

Go down

Kelyx Silva Empty Kelyx Silva

Post by Kelyx Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:42 pm

Name: Kelyx Silva
Species: Nobody

Primary Elements
1.) Nothingness
2.) Metal

Personality: Kelyx isn't much of a talker, preferring instead to go straight to actions. First impressions are the most important when introducing oneself to him. If he deems you an enemy he won't hesitate to try and capture you. Yes, capture. While he can hold his own in a fight, he prefers to incapacitate his foes without harming them.
Appearance: Kelyx is tall, muscular and his skin appears to be metallic. He has straight brown hair down to his neck, and pure black eyes. However one rarely gets to see his eyes because he always wears a pair of mirrored black glasses. His attire of choice is a black suit with a white undershirt and a black tie, black slacks, shoes and gloves.

History: Kelyx doesn't remember his home much, but he remembers that he was part of a group of people who spent their life taking care of the general populace from the shadows, and he wears the same style of clothes now that he did back then. He doesn't remember how he got there, but he ended up at Traverse Town, and he started to learn all he could about the land he was at. He eventually figured out that his world had succumbed to darkness and been destroyed, which drove him into the darkness within his own heart. He then became what he is today, and is trying to find a way to restore himself and his world to their former selves.

Last edited by Kelyx on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kelyx

Back to top Go down

Kelyx Silva Empty Re: Kelyx Silva

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:56 pm

...Men in Black?
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelyx Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:12 pm

No, just a reference. Generic Secret Service type. Like CIA.

Kelyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:17 pm

What world does he come from, specifically?
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelyx Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Some Earth-like world that has since been destroyed. Hold on, I'm going to flesh out some things.

Kelyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelyx Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Added a spoiler with part of his back story that he can't remember.

Kelyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:09 pm

No.
I let you get away with other-dimensional Sora, and even that was a stretch for our parameters here on the site.

We don't endorse Marvel, Star Wars, etc. here until it is canonically proven to exist within the KH Universe.
Try again.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelyx Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Technically its an OC. You weren't happy with the original intentionally-left-vague-so-he-didnt-have-a-canon-homeworld history. Make up your mind. There isn't a single canon-KH world with a CIA-Esque agency, so either the specified world comes from outside KH Canon or I don't list one and he comes from an unknown world.

Kelyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:20 pm

First off, I would very kindly and professionally ask that you more carefully consider how you reply to the suggestions and/or requirements of others. I don't make the rules, I merely enforce them. Please remember that in order to get your character approved, you have to get through me. It would be more prudent and painless for both of us if you were polite. My patience with phrases such as "make up your mind" is particularly tiny.

Secondly, I asked you to be specific so I could confirm what kind of world he came from, since your backstory, appearance, and personality are about as lengthy as my aforementioned patience. There's a *reason* to why I requested it, which to remove your doubts, is to prevent people from pulling the "It was on my world so I can do X with it" card that so many people have already gotten away with.

You can throw around the "It's an OC" retort, all you want, but we have standards here. They are relatively low compared to other sites, but they exist, and we do our best to uphold them.

You may have an unspecified world, but I swear by the unholy ghosts of Ah Puch, if I see so much as a mere mention of the Marvel Canon, (and I mean any, because I am painfully well-versed in very large bulk of comic book lore,)  I will discontinue your progression faster than you can say "Iron Man."

Remove the spoiler. I won't ask a third time.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelyx Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:27 pm

I had no attachment to the spoiler. It was only there because you'd asked for a world. It has been removed.

Kelyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Approved.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content