MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Rebirthing (private) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Rebirthing (private) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Rebirthing (private) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Rebirthing (private) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Rebirthing (private) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Rebirthing (private) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Rebirthing (private) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Rebirthing (private) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Rebirthing (private) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Rebirthing (private)

Go down

Rebirthing (private) Empty Rebirthing (private)

Post by Lenthel Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:52 am

[Land of Dragons]
A few days have past since that awefully day had come to a close, the day when Len and thelen meet there end. And in their place Lenny was reborn as a human by all recognition, a meaty body, working senses and even a fully realized heart that did not stop plumbing in blood beating underneath his chest the entire night like an annoying child reminding their parent of their curse. It was just that a horrible fate to become a worthless pile of meat that had nothing to be connected to.  Len couldn’t believe how horrible it was to be this species, how weak he felt all the time to things that should not ever harm him. His beloved darkness for example was not as kind to him as it had been much more hostile towards him every time he tired to connect with the great dark, he hadn’t lost much ability to commune or use the darkness of his being but it was much more stressfully then it had ever been, it actually was painfully sometimes drawing upon too much at a time, festering inside this worthless body like poison.

And it was so quiet in this world now, there was no sound or connection to anything he didn’t force to talk to. Normally as a heartless there was always a whisper of the darkness that always buzzed inside Lenneth’s head, echoing his death and the starting in which he descended into the shadows and repay his kind fate towards the light. But now it was silent nothing in his head whispered anything and the great hunger of the heart was all but a fading memory.    

He had lived in this tiny little village during that time his body had to recover, offered by the kindness of these people to a totally stranger simple because he was an injured man. They were simple folk he couldn’t had them for giving him an advantage and a safe place to rest up while adjusting. Who knows how many of his enemies would have loved the chance to kill him while in this state, then again he wasn’t heartless anymore…so who would care. The people lived small lives, baking, farming and taking care of their young he couldn’t hate them as much for just living a life that was all he wanted after all as well, to live in his darkness without fear of being slaughter of the keys. He even help the humans at a little by pulling back the heartless when they got to close to this town. The dark realm desired its existence it could not be at fault for this mistakes of the humans mistreating it as did him and his siblings that simple wanted to live as they were. The falsehood of the emblems made that difficult however as they were created with the constant temptation of what they could not get in the shadows alone, the addictive nature of hearts that remind in the light waiting to return to the dark. The cycle went on as new hearts were birthed in the millions with some also destined to become shadows.

But it longer was a trifling urge for him to do the directive seemed so far. And so Lenny was left alone to think and regret many things he could not explain or the life that was shown to him before. Thelen…you were such a strange man I could not understand and yet you where me all along a part of me that had shared half our life time. Why were you so different from me? And why…why did you feel anything for me in the first place in this life and the other I don’t know. You were never riku u did me no wrongs so why?...  

Lens heart started to act in sheer pain as he dug up these thoughts, his chest glowing in dark and light tons while his flesh burned red. It was near choking the life out of him before it claims itself down slightly. It felt as though two different beats pounded at his chest most of the time, making it all the worse on how much he had to feel each time he thought how alone this existence must be. His eyes teared by themselves as the thought of thelen kept itself in the forefront of his mind, running down his cheeks he couldn’t stop them.  This was a different pain he felt all these emotions running wild inside in this chaos how could he have known.

The room he rested on was spinning around him, raising he walked down towards the outside the air should do some good. The twilight still hang into the evening past the day’s due. Out into the corner he could see the family looking after him playing with each other, the child laughing pointless screaming something about fun before falling down and scrapping his knee. His form was all wrongs to recover, the mother soon rushed over to care for the boy. She should have punished him instead no she didn’t she offered her warm and tender touch to ease his crying and embrace him with affection, a form of desire humans use for their kin.  Noted for future reference. Wait no…there was something more Lenny could almost remember the feeling they shared concern because the reason they…they just did. Lenny watched the little scene play out as the father figured joined in and they all laughed and humored the boys weakness…no they enjoyed his antics and played along. His hearts started to hurt again, turning fast Lenny went back into the hunt.

Things where wrong so very wrong  an existence like this must be what hell was like, to burn underneath the endless scourge of the light disorder and feelings killing them from the inside out while masking itself in lies such as happiness. And Thelennx…I-I…    

With that Lenny took his path into the darkness, taking his form back to his true home where he needed to do his life’s quest.
Lenthel
Lenthel

Back to top Go down

Rebirthing (private) Empty Re: Rebirthing (private)

Post by Lenthel Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:45 am

Appearing into the realm of darkness Lenny found his trip a little more straining then he’d like but nothing like his first attempted to use the darkness.  While it did sting being in this land of eternal night brought the human a much easier  to feel a sense of self, here the darkness inside him felt much more at home even if it was pretty cold. Holding himself for a little didn’t really matter just being here the tension from his body started to melt away if it was never there to begin with. Len started to wonder down a nameless that he could recall, walking down this way from time to time during the countless days of his immortal life. While it seemed like any old random direction others this was like walking home from a day of work he saw almost every day.

As he moved two shadowy figures wondered close to the man dressed in their attire before appearing in front of him. Stopping Lenny held his guard tightly at the sounds but soon eased again seeing the face seeing the friendly faces before him.

“Master Lenneth!”

“Your ok!! Thank god”

Both of them rode in charging hugging Lenneth in front of him with such tender strength that it caught Lenny off guard, hugging back he didn’t understand just how they missed him so much after such a short amount of time, wait did they know what had happened to him.

“Leonardo? Gabriel? How did you manage to find me? Also whats is with the sappy affection its only been two days since the last time I saw you”

“Ya but  after you…you know bit the big one we thought that you were gone for good I mean there was a key and everything that did it”

“ How did you  know anything happened? I ordered you both to stay away”

“Well ya…doesn’t mean we can’t make sure you’re alright though”

“By the time it happened we couldn’t make it to your location”

“How did you surivie Lenny?”

“…I didn’t it turned out Thelen was my nobody and with our death we have regained our humanity”

“So what now? Back to business as usually? Heard there has been some interesting stuff happen in twilight town”

“ There is something I must do first before anything else”

Walking with their lord the three of them wondered into a hidden cavern that lay hidden behind the peeks in a distance foreign to many. Lower they all walked into the shadows, branches paths that lead to different areas but only one way lead to what Len sought, it was a little silly but Lenny needed a light source after so long.

Making there way down as time passed they finally entered the chamber, a large room hidden away naturally formed during the creation of this place. At the center lay a pool of water bubbling at dark abysses of energies.  

“What is this place my lord?”

A Nexus of power, one of many that scattered about the dark realm. Simply points that cross through the darkness of the realm. I usually use them to mediate and to help connect with the realm right now I need them to regain my true self”

Lenneth then stepped forward into the pool after stripping away his clothing, the two of them watched in slience or until Leo stepped forward with a concerned expression.

“Wait! Are you sure you wanna give up your human life? Think about it a chance to live peacefully without worry of keys or other such nonsense, you could have a family, grow old and…and even choose who, you become you don’t need to become a save to some destiny anymore!”

Smiling back a kind general Lenny understood his reasons better then most

“Thank you Gab but I am choosing my fate. The human life just isn’t for me I’ve tired to experience this honestly but even that short amount of time…it didn’t feel right. Besides this is my home and the best way for me to protect it is to become one with it”

Turning back Lenny stood in the dark waters as they gathered around him, slowly climbing along his body layering over top a thousands of times before forming into a solid cocoon like structure. The two generals would lay on wait for their master as the cocoon pulsated with power. His key appearing and touching his heart, glowing in a black light that over took his entire form.

"...And i want to see him again" Lenny thought as his senses faded

Inside the sphere Lenneth’s body started to get eaten away by the shadows as his own inner darkness started to seep outwardly from his heart. Within is mind Lenny started to relive the memories that his darkness clung to, that eventful day that ended his human life the first time.

Lenneth laying in broken white bed chained to the poles squeezing his wrists and legs numb while the light was darkened from a blindfold. There wasn’t much else that he could notice, the room was silent with dripping water at the north corner. He could feel the darkness zapping at his body from time to time, the machines produced such a twisted form it and constantly he touched his body like dull knives. The days pasted like this as Lenny endless as he couldn’t tell them apart anymore.

Even the pain numbed his sensation to care anymore it just always hurt. It was only when the door cracked open to the far left that Lenny felt anything at all, fear and misery. They came quickly inside the room, rushing to undo their belts and shoes while throwing their attire on the floor.  The wretched scientist that brought him here, ripping him away from his life with his parent’s blessing for what little cash they threw at them. They rush at him like dogs, he couldn’t tell how many they were but everywhere of his body he could feel their hand’s sensation, violating ever inch of his flesh while there breath heated him in nausea.    

It felt like hours that they would pervert his existence, pain intensified along his organs, his bottom bleed with friction and his mouth expelled his stomachs contents.  They didn’t stop regardless off how much came out from him they found it a sick pleasure to see Lenneth scrim and felt the tender sweetness of his flesh long theirs. Lenny panted, trying to break free and resist this fate, cursing the gods for his fate as their meat bags.

Crying, pain and weak pleas to stop was all he could recall, it didn’t matter though it felt like each time they filled him he empty out another way. His sense grew darker with the shadows slowly taking him, they were fucking the life out of him and their evil took its place. It was harder to remember much else the heartless broke free…and Lenneth led them taking his world and ripping it apart with his own hands until he ended up at home.

Living in that time again…left Lenneth’s mind to wonder why? That day created the darkness that lead to the La Vaeas. He recalled cursing them for what they did it to him their vile touch still scarred him and their desire festered within him like an infection and yet the life it gave him. The sweet embrace of the dark welcome tended to his wounds and scars more so then even the dark lord knew it did. Maybe he kept his hatered for no reason it was a life far into the past and what was set before him was a much kinder path of shadows. They welcomed him like a child and in returned he didn’t truly appreciate what the realm had done or how fate give him this much life.

The darkness had been kind, the light showered its radiance with its burning evil.  

Inside Len’s body had melted away with his heart left behind, darkness flooding out from it as it transformed into a new and familiar form of sheer beauty. Lenneth’s finger tips were the first to move, twitching as life began anew touching himself aggressively. His eyes busted open glowing a bright violet light as his body erupted with power, shattering the cocoon apart as darkness radiant out as a hurricane. His tentacles whipped around while he screamed in freighting force, the surge of power drilling up the stone before escaping into the skies and shrouding it with magics.

The wild heartless across the entire lands and seas paused their actions and bowed to the chosen one ascension, their king reborn as a true child of the dark.
Lenthel
Lenthel

Back to top Go down