MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna)

2 posters

Go down

A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna) Empty A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna)

Post by Xadik Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:30 pm

There was a fire flickering dimly as it died, and beside that a tent. It was open, for the three inside had no fear of the inhabitants of Halloween Town. They were just resting from a long day of adventures. The dead trees around them the only forest they could think of when they decided to go camping. Inside the tent was split into three rooms, the tent apparently larger on the inside than it seemed. In the middle room slept a tall lanky elven figure. In the room on the right was the only female in the tent, and a cold chill seemed to seep out of it.
The last room, the one on the left and the one closest to the quickly dying fire was where the girl's twin lay. Well, cocooned. He was wrapped up like an ancient mummy, all an effort to keep warm, which was kind of useless considering the chill of the tent from his sister's room.

Xadik
The Duskbreaker

Back to top Go down

A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna) Empty Re: A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna)

Post by Zienna Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:16 am

It was a curious little world. It always seemed to be nighttime, and the denizens looked not too far off from the people in Limbo. The world had a very fitting name, Halloween Town. People of this world seemed rather nice, but with constant darkness, Zienna stuck to the shadows and picked off her meals when they were all alone, putting them to sleep and taking their essences while they dreamed a situation of her own design. She only took a generous amount, and the people she siphoned would simply wake up tired, but very much alive.

She wandered into the forest of dead trees to explore a bit. She didn't expect anyone to be there, so when she spotted the undeniable glow of a campfire, she was drawn to the site like a moth to a flame. There were three people there inside a fairly large tent. And although she didn't see them, she could sense them, and they were all fast asleep. Excellent!, she thought as she found herself a safe hiding place. For some strange reason, the dying fire suddenly turned a ghostly, dark blue, and burned with renewed intensity, as if someone had just added some fire wood.

Focusing on the one closest to the fire, she linked her consciousness to his. As the link was established, her body went limp as she too fell into a dream-like state. When she opened her eyes, she found an empty canvas of which she could toy around in. At her will, the emptiness turned into a forest scenery that resembled the site she found the campers in, except it was alive. Grass had grown, and the trees were healthy and flaunted a full crown of green leaves, letting only a few rays of sunlight pierce through the canopy. At the center of the clearing, on the green grass, lay the man whose dreams she had just invaded. His companions and their tent was nowhere to be seen.

He was still asleep by the time Zienna found a fallen log to sit on while she waited for the man to awake into the dream. She wondered what his initial reaction would be.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna) Empty Re: A Night In Halloween Town (Private, Zienna)

Post by Xadik Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:57 am

Kai suddenly felt warm, wondering why the sudden change in temperature he slowly opened up his eyes and looked around. This was definitely not where he'd fallen asleep. The dead trees had come to life and the eternal night had disappeared. Strange, from his experience the worlds didn't suddenly change like this. Maybe this world's heart had tilted out of balance towards the light..
Wait, what happened to the tent?
He suddenly realized that he wasn't sleeping in their tent, and he jumped up to see if he could see it.
Nope, the tent was gone and so were Xadik and Ren. He quickly searched inside his soul to look for a clue, and he could feel that Ren's soul was still there, still alive. So she'd just disappeared. With Xadik and the tent. Most unusual. He stretched and took another sweep of the area to try and figure out which direction he should head in to look for them, when he noticed a woman he'd never met before sitting on a log. For lack of clues, he decided she was his best hope and started to walk toward her.
When he got close enough, he offered out his hand.
"Hello there. My name is Kai. What's yours?"

Xadik
The Duskbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:30 pm

He didn't freak out, get hostile, or paranoid, but instead approached her and even introduced himself, which was a good reaction, all things considered. Although, given the playful nature of the succubus, Zienna wasn't just going to just give her name. She spread her wings and levitated a little off the log and accepted the man's hand, only to lazily float back with a chuckle.

"My name?" she repeated the question with her alluring tone and a twirling of one of the longer locks of her brown hair. Through her blindfold, she could see that he was fit for a little chase, and so she gave him a smile, and said, "I'll tell you, if you can catch me~" With the little challenge issued, she retreated into the woods, weaving between the trees, however, she would giggle from time to time to give the man a clue where she was.

Should he deny challenge, well, there really wasn't much to do. This dream looked and felt like reality, for the most part, and the succubus had full control over every aspect. She would have just found another way to have fun with him.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Xadik Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:48 pm

Kai placed his hand over his heart and closed his eyes. In a flash of light he summoned his Fusion Sword: Time and proceeded to give chase after the mischievous fairy/demon/figment-of-his-imagination whatever she was. The sword's haste buff helping him in terms of speed.
He couldn't figure out exactly what was wrong yet, but there was definitely something off. From what he could tell his sister was nearby but he couldn't see her. Maybe this creature had his sister's soul?
He didn't know for sure, but he knew he had to catch her.

Xadik
The Duskbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:56 am

"Are you going to be frisky with me~?" Zienna playfully taunted, seeing a weapon drawn. "I like frisky~" She stepped out from behind a tree and in full sight of the man with her hand on her hip. The rays of sunlight clearly illuminated her barely-clothed body, as well as her black horns that could have been mistaken for rather large hair clips by the way they looked.

Zienna would stay in that particular spot, using her finger to beckon the man closer, only to fly off and weave through the trees again when he got close enough to potentially grab her.

"So, Kai, what brings you here?" she asked with a melodic whisper that echoed unnaturally, yet brought a kind of calm. "Did you come here to play with me?" she added, making herself visible, this time sitting on top of a tree branch in a lady-like manner with her feet dangling over the edge.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Xadik Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Kai was starting to get a little frustrated with being unable to catch her. Even with the haste buff he wasn't fast enough. Time for a new plan.
"I don't know how I got here, but playing with you does seem like a good idea, especially after how hard I'm having to work just to catch you.~"
He desummoned the sword but kept chasing her, waiting for an idea on how to catch her. He then wondered exactly how she wanted to be played with, and decided he would enjoy finding out as well.

Xadik
The Duskbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Zienna chuckled at the man's reply. Sure, he was saying it so she'd come down, but nonetheless, it was entertaining. "I'd like that~" she said, relocating to another branch. This time, she laid down on her back along it's length. One leg was outstretched as if she were on a bed. Her knee was raised, and she turned slightly to the side, propping her head with her hand. The succubus had a suggestive smirk on her face. "What game should we play?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Xadik Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:22 pm

He got to the base of her tree and looked up at her.
"I vote for something where you're down here and no clothes are involved"
He placed his hand on the tree and immediately decided against climbing it. He wouldn't be able to get a good grip so she could easily relocate before he reached her.
He didn't think cutting the tree down was a good idea either, she would just fly away again. If only he could fly he might stand a chance.. Oh well.
"So how about it, why don't you come down here?~"

Xadik
The Duskbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:40 pm

She once again chuckled at his reply. "Oh my, my~" Zienna licked the corner of her lips alluringly, looking down at the man through her blindfold. "Aren't you forward, I like it~" The succubus got off the branch and sat down on the grass with her legs to the side, smiling at the man. However, as soon as he'd move to touch her, he'd find himself unable to move any closer, as if there was a forcefield between them.

The temptation to tease was just too much, she couldn't help but make it difficult for him, especially when he was gunning for it. "So tell me, how do we play this game? Any rules, or goals we should go for?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Xadik Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:46 pm

"I'm pretty sure you know how to play, now don't you~"
He was puzzled by the groceries but proceeded to sit in front of her. Why had he been chasing her? He couldn't remenber. He'd forgotten that his friends had disappeared on him, somehow knowing they were okay and if they'd needed him they would have gotten him.
He looked over every inch of the female's body , not even trying to hide that he was checking her out.

Xadik
The Duskbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:18 am

"I don't know what you mean," she said, placing her arm over her chest, acting shy when his eyes were laid on every inch of her body. Zienna could feel the lust coming from the man starting to grow, while his worry of where he was slowly became dimmer by the second. He was beginning to get absorbed into the faux situation, and that was the way she liked it.

"Could you show me how to play this game of yours?" she would ask, leaning slightly forward to show her interest, while she wore a curious expression.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Xadik Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:38 am

"Well of course I could show you. But you would have to be down here for us to play, you know~"
Kai made a mental check to see if he was forgetting something, because he had a sudden feeling that he was.
However he drew a complete blank. Wouldn't it be funny, he thought to himself, if the reason Xadik and Ren ran off was to play this game themselves?

Xadik
The Duskbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:42 am

Acting shy, she walked up to him, holding her hands in front of her, entwined. She decided to play as innocently as she could, see how he reacts. He sure talked like someone who would enjoy being dominant, and quite frankly, it had been a while since last she played innocent. She took a breath and fiddled with her thumbs. "Okay, now what?" she asked with a slightly trembling voice. This was going to be fun.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:46 am

[Just gonna skip the sexy times and get this over with. This remained incomplete for too long]

Zienna laid there with her back on the grass with Kai on top of her, collapsed lovingly with his head to the side and under her chin. The succubus had enjoyed their time together, and she had her fill. There was a splash of pink on her cheeks as she rolled the two of them over. No resistance came from the man under her, and one could see why.

He was deathly pale, but his expression was of intense pleasure. Zienna giggled as she lowered her ear over his heart. She could feel and hear his heartbeat fading. "Thanks for the sex, Kai. I had fun~" She chuckled darkly as she sat up, placing a hand over his chest. "Now, you're mine to keep~"

The dreamworld around them blurred and fell apart, shattering like a room of mirrors and fading into darkness. Kai's body glowed for a moment before his form shrunk to the size of Zienna's fist. "Ahhh~ Your essence. Don't worry, I'll take good care of you~"

Back in the real world, Zienna stirred, having pulled herself from the dreamworld. She stretched and yawned before walking out of her hiding place and into the camp where Kai had slept. She checked his tent and confirmed that his heart had stopped. She looked over to the fire which was glowing bluer than ever and smiled.

There was a rustle beside her. She turned her head to see Nero. "Had fun?" He asked, looking into the tent Zienna inspected from where he was.

"It was amazing, and delicious!" she declared.

Nero looked over to the other two tents. "What about them? Judging by their proximity to your flames, I think they're pretty much dead, though still breathing."

"Ohh? Hmm, shame, I wanted to have a little more fun. Oh well, just give me a moment." Zienna kissed Nero on the cheek before going into the middle tent, like a predator on the prowl.

"Kinda surprised you didn't have all three of them in one dream."

"A little variety helps keep things interesting~" Zienna pulled out one of her daggers and coated it with blue flame as she saddled on top of the elf. She stabbed the dagger down into his heart, which was beating quite weakly from having his life force siphoned out. Like in the dream with Kai, his body glowed a little, but his body didn't shrink. Zienna removed the dagger and placed her hand over the wound. A soft glow would flash and she removed her hand. A ball of light blue fire emerged from the wound. She gently took it into her palm and brought it close to her own chest, absorbing it once it touched.

"This one doesn't have that good of a flavor. Oh well, I guess I already drained the taste away."

"Spent a little too much time with the first one, eh?"

"A little bit~"

Zienna went into the last tent and did the same ritual on the girl there. Once she was done, she went back outside and stood in front of Nero, quite pleased with herself. "Should we go now~?"

"What about he bodies?"

"Not our problem~" Zienna spread out her wings and took off, urging Nero to do the same.

The blue flame of the campfire reverted to it's orange-red and slowly dying. Soon, the fire completely died off, cold like the three bodies sleeping in the tents.

[EXIT/CLOSE]
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down