MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
I've Got a Package [ONE-SHOT] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
I've Got a Package [ONE-SHOT] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
I've Got a Package [ONE-SHOT] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
I've Got a Package [ONE-SHOT] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
I've Got a Package [ONE-SHOT] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
I've Got a Package [ONE-SHOT] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
I've Got a Package [ONE-SHOT] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
I've Got a Package [ONE-SHOT] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
I've Got a Package [ONE-SHOT] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

I've Got a Package [ONE-SHOT]

Go down

I've Got a Package [ONE-SHOT] Empty I've Got a Package [ONE-SHOT]

Post by Revas Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Spoiler:

Revas disappointed himself. For a few bucks, he wasn't doing his job. He wasn't doing anything for Lionhart, but he was being a simple mail man. Shemlen took this job with pride, but it truly represented how much he was in a pit. From a noble to peasant, he finally felt what it was like to do time-wasting work assumed to be hard. It was too easy, yet it just consumed the time he could be using to prepare for the expedition of the Lionhart. After he was given ten letters for the day to send across town, he assumed it'd be pretty simple. It was, in fact. All he had to do was warp around, and he did. Once he left the office, his body warped through a spacial rift across the streets, hopping between buildings. He hardly had to walk at all, in fact he could potentially be the best messenger. But the elf didn't have such shameful dreams like the shem, and he'd keep it that way. Who needed running anyways? He could just get rid of the distance separating him and his missions. So the job was done, plain and simple. No need to drag it on, and he returned to the office to report what he had done. He didn't waste time connecting with the people he delivered too, for he would be leaving them soon. When he was told to go home, he did.

Space is nice. And Revas had a lot of it. So for the extra cash, he'd return the next day. He was given ten packages to deliver, so he'd have to come back for each one. Again, pretty simple, so he would deliver them one by one, until he came onto a golden-embroiled package. Out of curiosity, he wondered what kind of person would be receiving it. Warping around, he eventually found a less dingy suite than the rest within Traverse Town. Knocking on the door, his plan was to leave the package and go. When the door opened, he was surprised to see a beautiful elf answer the door. Stunned, he shakily handed the elf the package before trying to introduce himself. "Wait, there are other elves here?" nodding, she motioned for him to come inside. He obliged happily, glad that he wasn't the only one of his kind. She was seducing him to enter her room, but he wasn't a foolish one. It was too easy. It was too simple. He stood there, frozen between his want to find some excitement and wisdom. He'd be the kind of person to enter someone's mouth. He'd be willing to do this.

Going in for the "kill", she took him into her room and ended up being knocked out. Well. That's what curiosity brings. Death to the cats. He'd awake to her cat being killed by his own blade, tied up. Warping away, he'd retrieve his items and prepare his daggers. Flipping around, the female elf giggled. Clearly, this was something to risk at a later date. She may be crazy, but standing once and in a night was well worth it. Warping out of the window, Revas would hop around space until he reached a safe platform. He'd return to the post office half-naked and putting on his clothes. While he was laughed at, he'd make mocking faces as he got his pay. "At least the lake isn't dry for me." He said before leaving. The laughs stopped then.
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down