MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
We all Have our Demons... (One-Shot) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
We all Have our Demons... (One-Shot) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
We all Have our Demons... (One-Shot) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
We all Have our Demons... (One-Shot) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
We all Have our Demons... (One-Shot) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
We all Have our Demons... (One-Shot) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
We all Have our Demons... (One-Shot) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
We all Have our Demons... (One-Shot) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
We all Have our Demons... (One-Shot) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

We all Have our Demons... (One-Shot)

Go down

We all Have our Demons... (One-Shot) Empty We all Have our Demons... (One-Shot)

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri May 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Night time had fallen upon the world of Radiant Garden and the air became crisp. A cold wind chilled the very flowers of the world and covered them in a layer of cooling frost. During this time of night, little to no one dwelt in the town square and even less in the town's normally vacant areas. The moon hung high and shined its natural, luminescent light down upon the buildings and beyond. A lone figure had been out at this time of the night, walking easy steps towards the alleyway where she met her first companion. This lone figure, had decided that it was best to keep her comrades from seeing her in a sickened state. Sleep eluded this young beauty on this very beautiful night.

"So... Even with us going to a new universe, I can't escape this 'curse,' huh?" The lone figure hugged herself and had her coat zipped up to the neck, with the hood over her features. Her breaths came in shallow and the steam puffed from her ruby red lips. She took easy steps to make sure not to over exert herself. Marigold was suffering. Suffering from a long time curse that plagued her family bloodline for years, mainly the females. This world, no, this universe, was supposed to be something different all together. Yet she felt hopeless in that thought. The queen, for once, broke her usually calm and collected composure. She slumped against the wall. Marigold knew they would come eventually, the rest of her family. Why? Because family always stuck together and it was for that reason, that she needed her body plagued from all of the evils that pervaded her body.

"Of course not, you little slut... You really thought I could be killed that easily? You stupid, idiotic, defiled little girl. I am something that is BEYOND what you could ever hope to kill! I made you into the hungry, ravenous beast you are now!" A female's sharp voice racked and boomed in Marigold's head, causing the young woman to slump onto the ground in pain. Beads of sweat rolled down her forehead and she panted softly. Each breath felt painful, her lungs boiled with a pain that she felt all too often when it was at opportune times. Her mouth ached tremendously and she felt her fangs forcefully digging through her gums, as the effect that the universe had on her, started to wear off. Due to that, her inner-demon was beginning to surface. "You're a tough little bitch, I'll give you that... You know, the first time you came back with me in tow, all you did was just cry, cry and cry. Harmed yourself pretty good, but because I was in you, I just fixed you all up. Killing yourself had no effect either. You had become much too powerful for conventional ways of death to free yourself from this torment... But now look at you, look-"

"Shut up! You shut up this instant! Everything I have ever accomplished wasn't because of you, it was because of the teachings from my parents that I took to heart! You're just a miserable little commoner, who is made for the fact that she's-!" Marigold was interrupted by a powerful and painful quake in her body. Her breath hitched and she wouldn't dare let out a single cry of pain. The woman wasn't fueled by pride to prevent herself from giving in, no, she was fueled with anger and hatred. Two traits that were double-edged blades, but in this case, the demon within had truly screwed up. Marigold laughed softly through her torment. "What's the matter? Don't like the truth? No, wait, it must be because you're stuck here with me. This world had an effect on you, no? That means I'll soon find a way to get rid of you and kill you for good." She said with all the venom she could muster in her being.

The voice started, but stopped. The demon inside of Marigold forced her into her own subconscious. They were back on Marigold's home planet, more specifically, in the throne room of her castle. The hall that led up to the throne room, was decorated with the blood, entrails and bodies of the people Marigold mercilessly went through to assume her command over the entire room. Two figures stood face to face among this carnage, the throne empty. A being made of pure hatred, pure evil, covered in wicked flames and static, that hid her from view. Only her piercing, hawk-like red eyes came through the veil of chaos. Marigold, wearing her normal attire, stood looking at the woman with a confident smirk on her lips. Her yellow eyes glowed brightly and she looked upon the throne.

"That's what you want, isn't it? Throne to the world, throne to freedom?" Marigold spoke, but no words came from her mouth, nor did her mouth move. The woman slowly rotated her head back to look at the demonic figure in front of her. She could feel the anger in the demon's eyes.

"I will break you, I will devour your soul, I will kill your family! You dare think you can mock me, when I still have power over you!?" The demon's voice grew angrier and boomed loud enough to shake the room. Her voice filled the very halls of the throne room and echoed in hatred. Both the demon and Marigold knew that they couldn't do each other at the moment. No. They had dwell in each others presence and live with one another, until someone makes a mistake. The one thing the demon hated the most about Marigold, was the woman's unnatural talent to be defiant, to be able to rebel against everything that she doesn't care for and just naturally fight it. That will was what prevented the demon from doing anything and it was that will that protected all those Marigold knew, from her.

"Marcy, Marcy, Marcy... We go through the same song and dance over and over, but you already knew that once you felt this universe's power over the both of us, that this was a done deal. You and I both know that this is where it'll end for the both of us. However, I have just the strangest little feeling that you know it's going to end rather badly for you." Marigold spoke confidently. Within her subconscious, no one could touch Marigold. She was the absolute, she was the God, she were the people. Marigold's mind was the vault that sealed away all painful truths and emotions, it was where her true abilities lied. Within her mind, the physical aspect of pain couldn't afflict her and thus, the demon couldn't break her. "Now, was that it? I'd love to continue this little chat, but I find myself growing slower in the head each and every time I speak with you. I'd rather not become as mentally deficient as you, so if this is all..." The queen raised her fingers up to her face and smiled. The demon saw this and hissed violently towards the woman.

"Don't you dare you little bitch! I swear I'll-!" A loud snapping noise filled the room and just like that, Marigold was awake. She took in a deep breath and started panting heavily after everything. The woman's body was so hot that the heat from her was able to free the flowers from their icy prison. Marigold forced herself up and leaned against the wall, her stamina failing her. She looked towards the moon and marveled at how gorgeous it was. The moon was the symbol of her younger sister, Celia and the night sky her youngest sibling, Lily. If she was going to make a change for anything, it would be for those two. She wanted a future for her sisters free of the Darkson family curse and won't stop at anything to get rid of it...
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down