MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Music of the Heart [One-shot] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Music of the Heart [One-shot] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Music of the Heart [One-shot] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Music of the Heart [One-shot] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Music of the Heart [One-shot] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Music of the Heart [One-shot] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Music of the Heart [One-shot] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Music of the Heart [One-shot] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Music of the Heart [One-shot] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Music of the Heart [One-shot]

Go down

Music of the Heart [One-shot] Empty Music of the Heart [One-shot]

Post by Tsumiko Sun May 31, 2015 10:16 pm

It was a little past midnight in the world of Radiant Garden, where the songstress inside of her inn room had been awake. The room was lit generously, enough for her to see the piece of paper that was in front of her, along with her ink pen. For what felt like years, Tsumiko had been frustrated about the paper and the many words scribbled down about its surface. Her posture had fell into a slouch after several hours, because of how hard she was concentrating when it came to her work. All through the uncomfortable time and the rampant frustration, the woman had a single, comforting thought that continued to bring a smile to her lips. Gwain.

Gwain was the focus of her work during the night and what she was working on specifically, was a song. After their first date in the gardens of the town, she realized that when she sung to the little boy, that she wanted to brighten the king's mood up with a song of her own creation. The thought ran through her mind endlessly until she eventually caved in under the excitement of the idea and shot right home after she was done with her chores. That same night, she had fallen under a creative block and a bit of despair. The woman wanted the song to be perfect for the man. A manifestation of her thoughts and emotions, that she could sing towards Gwain and let him know that was what she thought about him and their relationship. Since then, she's had a difficult time coming up with words that could rhyme and get her point across.

“Maybe I could use this word along with… No, no, the impact of the word isn't strong enough. Oh! I could possibly, wait, no, that wouldn't fit with the rest of the words in the stanza...” A grimace formed on the woman's face as her hands continued to write, but scratch out whenever nothing came out satisfactory. Through most of the time, she had taken up a good amount of the paper by then, which caused her to ball it up and move it to the side where droves of other paper balls decorated her small desk. Tsumiko rubbed her eyes tiredly, but the image of the king's smiling face gave her the drive to keep going. For his sake at least.

More time passed as Tsu's creativity continued to be blocked by an unknown cause. She became even more frustrated to the point of where she cried out in anger and just dropped her head onto the desk. The woman huffed and blew away several balls of paper from where he face was angled. Her silver-blue eyes glistened gently in her dim lighting and she closed them for a minute to gain a brief moment of clarity. That was when the light-bulb in the woman's head went off and she realized that the perfect way to formulate the song would be through their time spent together. Verses similar to a poem, but not quite. She decided to try her luck and see where her idea would get her.

We started off so far, so hurt
Through events that left scars
And set up iron bars in our heart
However, what we called luck or chance
Turned into love at first glance
Maybe we're not so different, you and I
Just working for the happiness of others
At the expense of ourselves, we still try
And I see why, why I love you.
Your love and will that didn't bend
You were the king who took me to the end.

You and I, forever will we be
A line that connected you and me.
The fruits of destiny have chosen we
A man that fills me with glee.

Her hand flew across the page, line after line, verse after verse, rhyme after rhyme. Tsumiko was on fire, finding herself blushing brightly at what she wrote down, but enjoying it so much. A gleeful smile spread across her lips and she imagined in her head, over and over, the many ways she could sing it to the man. A happy, upbeat tune for when they were messing around on the beach. A mellow, more drawn out tone that could be used for when they were on a date. A more alluring, almost seductive tone for when she wanted more than just hugs and kisses from the man. Her previous thought caused her to flare up and she shook her head free of most of the perversion that came through. However, she kept the thought of the man's half-naked body in her mind for… Creative purposes. Eventually she would come to finish the song.

Tsumiko stood up, looked into the mirror, into her image and replaced it with that of Gwain's. She imagined the man's smile, how he would have his arms crossed, waiting to see what she had to show him. The woman knew herself pretty well and thought about it in the situation where she'd tell the man that he had a surprise in store for him. For an hour or so, Tsu did this. The songstress stood in the mirror and practiced every tone she could, for every situation. When her last was finished and her body cried out for rest, she stopped. A satisfied grin on her face.

“It's perfect. Gwain is sure to love this the next time I see him. I hope he likes it...” The woman's thoughts trailed off to the possible reactions the king could have had for her song. She kept herself positive of all the possibilities and decided that her day was done. No more over thinking on how the song would make the man, only thoughts of them spending more time together flooded her mind. Tsumiko felt giddy at her success and made sure to keep the paper safe inside her desk drawer, in case she needed it for later use. Her plan was to give him the song lyrics at the end, because she wanted to give him something more to remember her by whenever they were away from each other.

With pleasant thoughts in her mind, Tsu got ready for bed. She dressed into a silky gown that flowed gently with her movements. The songstress hopped into bed and pulled the covers over her. Reaching over to turn out the lights, Tsumiko wondered how Gwain was doing and what he could be thinking about at the moment. She had hoped it was about her, much like how she thought about him. Either case, she closed her eyes with a big smile on her face. The woman was excited to see the man again and really wanted him to hear her melodic voice again real soon.

So I wasn't sure where to post this, but I would like to give all credit for this glorious work to Marigold, as she typed it up for me. I wanted to share it for all, so...

THANK YOU MARI-CHAN!~ ♥
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down