MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
More Beautiful EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
More Beautiful EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
More Beautiful EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
More Beautiful EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
More Beautiful EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
More Beautiful EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
More Beautiful EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
More Beautiful EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
More Beautiful EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

More Beautiful

Go down

More Beautiful Empty More Beautiful

Post by Lenneth Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:11 am

Waring country in the midst of its internal conflict yet stabilizing after the last uproar by an unknown baron once said to be tied to the evil queen by blood. The rumour never seemed to be important enough to verified during his blood campaign to earn the people's side by force and the other nobles with the killing and all. But now a days people considered him the only one to contend for the throne of the world for the time being. He was a large man of gluttonous proportions and ego but no one would dare tell him that. The world was in a claimer state now with his fat ass inside the castle and his elite guards taken the residence and riches within, the people were getting back to their lives of work and feeding their families. Trade started up again with the bloodshed lowered and coin flowing back into the hands of others with the need for farms and fishermen for food.

The Barron wasn't doing that bad of a job handling the affairs of the people he forced onto his side, despite how tragic his methods were getting to the top. There rumours of changes spread like wild fire to his tryany but he would not pay it much mind with how smooth things were turning lately. Especially with the arrival of a trusted advisors from the corners of his sliver spooned life, one speaking of was one of the core reasons the man stayed in power with the lord of darkness playing out a gifted and well beautifully male human.    

While not in any real service to the fat man he proved to be a usefully tool to stabilize this world and the chaos he had sworn earlier, it caused  a large number of potential hearts to be lost for the slaughter. More importantly it drew attention away from the people and less on this world from any out of world inference, playing this all off as an internal affair more then likely for other visitors like the king of heartless.  

The nobles had their figure head and the poor had their lives back, more or less. This gave Lenny plenty of time to play with his own studies. One of his suggestions to his “Lord” was to remove the late Queen's belongs and any signs of her old rule to the under gallery, a hidden basement underneath the castle as a secret storage room for possible use as treasure should they need it. The fat king couldn't have been happier to keep all the money he could fulfill ins desires for more wealth.

A few weeks into the kings calling Lenneth's job became one of lot of free time, lending only his words and advice when he was called for but other wise he was given the time and resources to proceed into a quite life.  Even in the times of whispering rebellion Lenny barely showed himself with the overconfidence he gave the court in his absence.

During such times Lenny found himself not within his distance Villa in the forests near the castle but in the under gallery with all of the evil queen's former belongs, slipping past in the darkness to arose little knowledge of his entry and whereabouts. There a certain object had earned his attentions to for world's well being as did for his reason for keep all of these secrets. A mirror he once owned but found its way back to its home as part of the world. The magic mirror of this world, a magical artifact that Lenneth has quite enjoyed having for his time having it but in the recent events his found the mirror not up to par anymore to the chaos of the worlds. He needed something more personally though similar in nature and much greater in power.

Sneaking in his mainly half through the darkness as well the pair of them both heartless and nobody made a little home while the pair of them wound undertake the long process of examination of this worldly artifact. Both Thelennx and Lenneth would preform in sync to each their unique abilities to this goal, breaking down its physical and magical properties for there usage then in time creating their own version upgraded from these world's ancient and outdated magics, their magic mirror would be far superior in time, they had plenty of breathing room to perfect this joint creation.

Times were changing and Lenneth needed the best means to everything survival, relying on nostalgia would only be a short coming.

"Are you sure you can't just take the Mirror for yourself again Lenny"

"It found its way here during our brief death once before. I cannot risk relying on something connect to another world. Plus while the mirror has served me well I need something more. I know we can create something even better for the unknown ahead of us. I can't be left to outdated means to an end any longer. The heartless have began to stir in ways even I did not except, we need to be ready for anything"
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down