MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Carnal Faith EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Carnal Faith EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Carnal Faith EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Carnal Faith EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Carnal Faith EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Carnal Faith EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Carnal Faith EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Carnal Faith EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Carnal Faith EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Carnal Faith

2 posters

Go down

Carnal Faith Empty Carnal Faith

Post by Jensen Thu May 05, 2016 3:05 am

Carnal Faith: Jensen has become a were-being, specifically a werewolf. This puts him in a hybrid form of human and wolf, given him key traits. For starters, he may use his natural senses to detect people from distances based on his agility. As a magical being, everything he has receives a slight buff every post he remains in a topic. He can also now see in the dark perfectly, piercing through vision-obscuring abilities.
Cooldown: N/A

Tier One
Might of the Wolf: Jensen's attacks inflict a Bleed effect for 3 posts per hit, causing slight damage per post.
Wolf-Fiber: Due to his new-found biology, he heals slightly per post.
Fangs: Jensen’s teeth, hands and feet are like weapons equal to his character tier.
Wolf Fang Fist: Jensen's unarmed attacks pierce through armor.
Lycan: Whenever Jensen deals damage to someone else, he is healed slightly.

Tier Two

Wolf Fang Kicks: Jensen's unarmed attacks strike as if they hit two times.
Might of the Lycan: Jensen may wield objects within his strength limitations as if they were daggers.
Mana-Hungry: Whenever Jensen strikes another, he draws 5 MP per tier from them. They take slight damage per 5 MP sapped from them.
Weight of the World: Jensen is able to withstand the force of the environment around him. I.e. going through a wall doesn't damage him, but what put him through it does.

Tier Three

Alpha Wolf: Jensen and his wolves have enhanced abilities to pierce armor with their unarmed attacks. The bleed effect of his attacks deal an additional major amount of damage.
True Alpha: For those affected by Alpha Wolf that fight on Jensen’s side, they receive major buffs to their stats per post that they stay on his side. This buff only remains if they stay on his side and automatically applies to allies that are not affected by it but are fighting on his side.
Alpha Venom: Might of the Wolf now deals damage equivalent to Jensen's regular attacks plus an additional major buff. Jensen's attacks strike as if they were three attacks in one.

Tier Four

Grand Alpha: Jensen's attacks strike as if they did four times, and now this applies to weapons he wields. This lasts for 4 Posts. | 8 Post CD
Alpha Influence: Jensen may use Alpha Wolf to buff those who fight on his side extremely per post they remain on his side as well as calling 5 wolves to his side that have all T2 physical stats upon entering combat. He may summon additional waves of wolves, but each time he does so has a 5 Post Cooldown.

Tier Five

Limit Break: Bright Wolf: Jensen may enter a state where his fur becomes platinum-gold-colored and shining radiantly. In this state his fur becomes like fire and those who make contact with him are dealt extreme amounts of damage. Any aura he has is extended by 100 meters during the duration of this. Damage he deals is buffed Extremely with three instances of this buff per post this form lasts. This means that the longer he remains in this form, the more powerful he gets. His physical buffs are all increased extremely three times per post he is in it and his senses now allow him to act as if he can see in 360 degrees.

His abilities that allow him to summon wolves now summon an additional 15 wolves and they have T3 physical stats. Also, he may move in the air just like he could on the ground without being impeded, able to stand, run, walk, etc. due to the light from his body propping him up. This lasts for 15 posts. At the end of it, he is left in a near-KO state.

Cooldown: 45 Posts

Last edited by Jensen on Thu May 05, 2016 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Carnal Faith Empty Re: Carnal Faith

Post by Veara Thu May 05, 2016 11:58 am

Tier one
Wolf fang fist: will not pierce through stronger armors

Tier two
Mana hungry: you wanna steal 75mp every strike. Nah. 5mp per tier.

Tier three
Alpha wolf: is pretty useless anyone can do this through story.

Tier four
Grand alpha needs a duration and a cool down

Tier five
Your doing way too much it's your choice but something needs to go
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Thu May 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Uh can you give me a ref what strength of armor?

Aight will reduce

I was thinking of it in terms of like how heartless can control other heartless, if there were enemy NPC in the heat of battle he could rally them to fight against his own enemies. I didn't know you could do this without an ability.

4-4?

I thought Limit Breaks are innately stronger bc they are duration based with massive drawbacks? This isn't passive nor is it only a masssive cooldown. but tbh, I don't understand how limit breaks work so I wanted to try it.
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu May 05, 2016 1:44 pm

Higher synth tier3-5

Yea that can totally be done without the ability

4-8

I'm not saying a lot has to go only one thing in their and letting you choose
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Thu May 05, 2016 1:56 pm

Removed the ability to extend the limit break

Replaced that with a buff to the armor piercing as well as extending it to his wolves, along with a buff to bleed damage.

Changed
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Thu May 05, 2016 2:01 pm

Approved
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content