MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Tyranny of the Heart (open) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Tyranny of the Heart (open) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Tyranny of the Heart (open) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Tyranny of the Heart (open) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Tyranny of the Heart (open) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Tyranny of the Heart (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Tyranny of the Heart (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Tyranny of the Heart (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Tyranny of the Heart (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Tyranny of the Heart (open)

4 posters

Go down

Tyranny of the Heart (open) Empty Tyranny of the Heart (open)

Post by Lenneth Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:41 am

A beautifully darkness descended down on this a new place as the sky darkened and the crackled of water touched the earth below, dropping tears of heavenly winds around the town. It was a touch of water tickling down, bringing cooling touch to this world of expected bright and sunny light, soft winds blowing at the tree tops and water condensation hover around eye level for the average weighted human.

Here just outside of sight underneath the main city limits did the elegant darkness of the La Vaeas wondered around and behind the shadows casted by the gloomy clouds before reappearing as the king of heartless. A elegant form to behold of desire and vanity but not quite feeling his empowered sense of self as of late. His posture shaken from its perfection as he lay a little ways from erect, bending his shoulders forward while gazing slightly at the ground after landing.

He had to remember to breath a little before noticing the rain touching down on his flawless fresh, seemingly cold but its truth was beyond his understanding, it was just sensation. Straightening himself in with shaky brace Lenneth would conjure up a simple rain coat and pants to cover himself up in, a dark blue hue with a light brown pair of demean jeans in rain boots before appearing in town. Walking out from behind a randomized location ally way and trying to blend in with the coward of people making their way to lunch.

For once he kept himself fairly the same from his natural appearance physical wise at least minis the monstrous parts.  His sun kissed locks were still dripping down his face underneath his large hood and the darker tone of skin would confused his dark realm roots for something more radiant.

Maybe he didn't care right now or just switching it up for a change with the undercover paranoia even if no one could figure out whom he was normally anyone, he was just a pretty face in a sea of identities. Who'd even want to know him from this realm anyways.

Time was a simply passed him as he walked along the river of people. No plan was dealt with today but the comfort of solitude proved to be a strong yearning, drawing him out from the silence of darkness. Into this a world of contraindication where a person's love could be declared to the heavens and still burn away as a liar into the underworld. But their lives were filled with so much of it that it was a fascinating to experience, each person he came across the dark king would steal a sensation of their emotion to peer into their very soul, just a hint into their own personal world and diving into their heart through simple clairvoyance, refined from a heartless's ability to sense a heart. Though it was only a glaze into their lives, pity as they were. A troubling marriage, the birth of a new niece, the start of a new school year which seemed to be a common theme with mixed emotions from the little ones.

There was just a sense of comfort sweep up Lenny feeling the ranges of emotional discharge from everyone around him. Taking this to quite a long stroll he found himself at a restaurant near the late afternoon. Sitting himself in one of the middle booths from the door, drying himself off and lowering his hood. The waitress would gather up water for the handsome specimen to drink before leaving him to ponder an order.

Last edited by Lenneth on Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Tyranny of the Heart (open) Empty Re: Tyranny of the Heart (open)

Post by Tsumiko Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:59 am

Things were dire. Heartless rampaged in multiple worlds across the universe, and someone had to be held accountable. The first beings to come to mind were the heartless that appeared human. While there were more sprouting up across the worlds, there were a few that were renowned by many as powerful leaders. Two of which were Lenneth, the La Vaeas and the Prince of Darkness, and Ophelia, the Queen of Heartless. While both had self-proclaimed titles, they had earned them. Their task, was to locate one or both of these individuals, and to request they put a stop to the heartless’ rampage.

Tsumiko wasn’t one to believe that one of the two would actually do such a thing. From the stories that her sister-in-law and former Darkson queen, Marigold, Ophelia was a fierce opponent. While merciful, she was still dangerous. Lenneth, however, Tsumiko knew. The songstress hoped and prayed that all the chaos wasn’t his doing. She knew him, she thought, well enough to know that he wouldn’t do this.

As they gathered in the streets of Daybreak Town, soaking in the heavy rainfall, Tsumiko waited for the other members of her group. Marigold herself, and supposedly the Lord of the Underworld, Shirou. Tsumiko had had many a chance to meet and mingle with this man, and was glad that their daughters got along well enough. The songstress was glad to have these two allies on her side.

Once they had gathered, and began to talk strategy to one another, it seemed as though the plan was to scour the Realm of Darkness. Tsumiko was focused intently on the conversation, unless a strangely familiar sensation washed over her. Like her heart was being observed by an outside source. Her attention turning away from what was being said, Tsumiko’s eyes scanned the crowd that moved to and fro on the main road. There was one, a cloaked figure, that had caught her attention, the source of that sensation.

“I-I’m sorry. Excuse me.” Tsumiko would say, obviously distracted with her eyes fixed on the figure. She was intent on not losing sight of them. The others, of course, were welcome to follow if they pleased.

Weaving her way through the throng of bodies, the songstress found herself in front of a restaraunt. If this was who she thought it was, then this would be a bizarre place for him to be, let alone the most fortuitous of coincidences. Stepping into the establishment, she pulled down her hood and peered around. Her heart fluttered in her chest. It seemed as though fortune really was smiling down on her.

With soft steps, the woman wandered over to the booth where the blonde sat and sat across from him. “What a deep pleasure it is to see you here, Lenny. You have no idea how glad I am to see you.” The songstress would start with a warm smile on her lips. Looking at the face that was the La Vaeas, however, he seemed a tad off, and a small frown appeared on her lips. “Though despite the recent occurrences on other worlds, which I would like to get to shortly…” She trailed off for a moment, taking the seconds to breath and then turn a smile to the heartless man. “...How have you been, Lenny? I feel like I haven’t seen you in ages.”
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:40 am

His order soon quickly traveled by the fast wings of his waitress, smiling at her before she giggled away then rolling his eyes as the sheer innocence of the gesture.  He had picked up a paper from the rack before taking back his sit. Reading it foretold of many of this world's recorded history, seemed like the home team from this district was doing well against their competitors in the north most part of the town. Sales with the purple puff moogles were at a crazy all time low price oh! He'd have to check out what kind of merchandise they had.

He just flipped the page towards the local news and events with the leader of this world just as a strange voice echoed through him with startling effect, quickly turning then before the girl had sat down across from him. From a smile born of the little comforts of escapism to sheer displeasure seeing the blue hair maiden of the voice. A familiar face of a time past but one that only were bits of a greater history for the La Vaeas, one that could not have occurred in the endless possibility of probability among the lives dancing along the stars without interference, fate had his had to blame for this unwelcome reunion.

His body tensed a little as he straightened his posture and narrowed his chromatic purple eyes at her form, a rare time for him to be so careless to show his true appearance they lass seemed to remember him right away.

He could feel conflict within her emotions but he didn't trust that alone, happiness for one could easily spell disaster for another, all humans had this flaw for mistaking their good as the good of everyone else, he would need to remain alert.    

Maybe he was a little happy to see her, remembering the kindness or act of she showed during the two encounters despite his frail persona she first met. The last time they had meet should have shown her his nature as a lord and king of the dark. But bravery as he recalled was one her more admirable qualities.

“Tsumiko” he coldly trailed while fiddling around his own state of mind, brooding just at this meeting, how to feel or how to properly act despite it.

“You have aged well, quite a bit since last we meet however much time has passed since then. Its...surprising to see you. “

Her middle statement of speech draw a suspicious glare into her heart for Lenneth, ignoring the last question is groundless small talk. Now what did she mean by that? The thought of a sport's team doing well didn't seem to fit well with this context.

“And what may I ask is happening with the worlds at large?”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:27 am

Reading the paper was a casual thing to do, but for this man? Perhaps something happened? The fact that Lenneth didn’t seem all too joyous to see the songstress there made her a bit sad. A small frown showed on her lips. It made her wonder if maybe she had done the heartless man wrong somehow and didn’t realize it. But that was a question for another time.

The soft smile returned to her lips as Lenneth called out her name, and she turned those silver-blue eyes to him. “A lot has happened, yes. And it seems as though time dared not touch you. Though I am just as surprised to see you here. Grateful, in fact.” Small talk was avoided when Lenneth cut straight to the point. The songstress took a breath, and her features become serious, though never lost its soft touch.

“My friends and I were about to go look for either you or a woman by the name of Ophelia. Several of the worlds are being attacked by swarms of heartless. Some of them are stronger than your typical heartless. We were seeking you in hopes of gaining some enlightenment. Both you and Ophelia hold great influence over them. I…” Tsumiko paused, thinking of how to phrase her thoughts properly. “I know you aren’t the cause of it. Seeing you here, now, I know truly that you had nothing to do with it. This being why I am relieved to see you.”

“That being said, I’d like to ask for your help, Lenny, if you’re up for it.” Hands folded neatly on the tabletop, Tsumiko was sitting up straight in her seat and looking at the man that sat across from her. “I understand if you wish to decline my call for aid, being that these are your brethren and it's a lot to ask so suddenly. But know that it won’t look to the others. I don’t ask that you harm any. Perhaps just… persuade them away from battle? If it is Ophelia behind all this, then perhaps you can speak to her, and have her cease all this destruction.”
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:17 am

The girl was civil, hell downward kind to him, it was an odd feeling this treatment without the filter of any kind of lie or deception on his part, which was quite rare. He found himself just cracking a little smile at her kindness, falling back in simpler times. He had been lying to the worlds for so long that telling apart what was real and what wasn't grew much more difficult. He could almost remember the feeling of being treated with such kindness while the two of them were on their two adventures but such a sympathy between the two species would be more harmfully then good in his eyes. Pulling back his smile disappeared returning to its neutral position.    

As her story went on Lenneth's softness melted into terror as the news of his people reached, though he was able to appear as cold as ice such this tale of discord proved quite a troubling burden to his ideals. Clasping his hands together into a fist nearly finding his voice in rage before holding down that feeling through sheer force of will and pride of composure. Something else poked just a little more at his fragile emotions right then, a specif phrase that spoke further into this ordeal. Today was really kicking him down as his temper rose up.

“Did you say we?! How many oth-” Lenny stopped himself before finishing nearly reaching a noticeable high volume before he froze, holding his fist to his mouth while gesturing for a moment to collect himself. Breathing a little as an empty act the dark prince tried to claim himself down, remaining silent while taking that last few sips of water and grasping at his other hand to mingle around this feeling, the world around his bubble breaking down around him.

“Sorry...this is just a little much for me right now but you are right this is very troubling and its something I can't well ignore”

The waitress came back with his order, placing it down in front of the dark beauty before offering Tsum something to eat or a glass of water. Len paused while the transaction occurred before returning to the matter at hand.

“ Let it be known to you and these...we people that I am a firm believer in choice and if this is what Ophellia and her court have decided to do then it its their right to walk down this path.  However while saying that I will help your kind as much as I can for the time being, their choice...and consequence should not effect the rest of us unjustly. But I do it for my kind not for you somebodies”

Lenny pulled back from his intensity, nearly changing his expressing to that of is younger smile Tsumkio first saw once upon a time. He was a ruler first before a person, duty above personal feelings. But a creak of humanilty shinned just a little that he wanted to express if just for a moment.

“Not all of us want war”

Catching himself slipping he retracted himself up, soon after though his posture improved as he pulled back, stoic in his expressions while remembering to hold up his pride back up against this human.  

“To be honest I'd would like both of our realms and kind to never interact with each other again, so long as one or the other are able to reach each other they will abuse, hunt and clash with each other despite any kind of intention. It just how things are, there can never truly be peace between our kind”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:56 pm

A light chuckle had emanated between the silence the two as another figure approached. The two of them would know this figure quite well, in fact, it was almost impossible to NOT know who she was in the last 20 years. A woman with snow-white hair, air of elegance and business standard, plus that signature bow of hers, who carried herself much like how any proper leader should have. Marigold Darkson, was who she was and if she wasn't following behind Tsumiko, this encounter with one of the more intelligent Heartless would have been just between those two. She couldn't allow that to be the case. However, she did have a few choice words to say towards Lenneth.

"You speak of peace between the worlds and these creatures of darkness, who really don't have minds of their own beyond hunting down hearts of men, women, children and the worlds alike? Pray tell, how are you going to accomplish peace between us when those things work on a hive-mind to begin with?" Her tone was cold but it wasn't bitter. Rather, she was just solidifying that last statement Lenneth had made, concerning the peace between the living and the darkness. Truth be told, she knew of Ophelia too, in fact, they were friends to a degree... Strange as that may be, Marigold always kept a certain amount of distance, because she knew that the Heartless Witch would much enjoyed to turn her into a Heartless whenever the opportunity presented itself.

A light sigh came from those ruby-red lips, as the woman stuffed her gloved hands into her white coat. Embroidered with the new Darkson family crest, lavish and expensive were two words used to describe the coat, which had black fur lined on the edges of the bottom, cuffs, and hood. "Forgive my cynicism and doubt of your words, 'Lenny.'" Mari knew the name from eavesdropping on them a bit. "But I watched the darkness grow for the last twenty years alongside my peers. While Keyblade Wielders are in short demand to defend ourselves from this threat, it seems now they're running amok in the most organized, yet disorganized method I've seen so far." The woman stated, crossing her arms beneath her bust.

Marigold wore a black button-up, with a pair of black slacks and black combat boots. Her golden orbs had turned their attention over to Tsumiko. "And I assure you, this isn't the work of Ophelia, either, but before I put all my eggs in one basket, it'd be prudent to ask of her involvement in all of this." After making that suggestion, she turned her eyes over towards the attractive, muscular man, who carried himself passionately where it concerned his "people."

Not all of them wanted war? That was a bit of a gross overstatement, seeing as many worlds were being attacked and those not directly involved, had seen a steady rise in Heartless activities. However, the man's cooperation in wanting to help aid them in their time of need, had the lady humble herself for a moment. Marigold bowed deeply in respect towards Lenny, before she outstretched a hand to him. "Excuse my blunt tone, but before I left, I received word that my husband is being attacked by Heartless and rather than selfishly go help him and only him, I resigned him to whatever fate, so I can come here and speak with you." That was her side of the situation explained. "Marigold Darkson, pleasure to meet you." She said with a soft smirk, her hand outstretched to shake Lenneth's.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:25 pm

For a slight moment, Tsumiko thought that she had gotten through to the heartless man that sat across from her. The smile had her thinking as much. That changed when his smile faded, and sank into a blank face. He snapped. She flinched. But whatever rage he felt, Lenneth managed to swallow as he took a moment to calm himself. Though glad to hear he agreed with her, Tsumiko wasn’t all to sure if he was still on board with assisting in their endeavors.

As the waitress returned, her offer was politely declined, the songstress offering the woman a soft smile before she had made to leave. Turning silver-blue eyes back to the La Vaeas, Tsumiko was very pleased as to what she heard. “That is all I ask for. I had a feeling that you would want to spare as many as you could from pain. I know others can be less… understanding of your situation.” Tsumiko would have answered in a calm, pleasant tone, adding in a small nod of her head. She knew that there was no way she could ask Lenneth to harm other heartless, when he had watched over so many for such a long time. The songstress drew a bizarre parallel at that moment. Lesser heartless, like shadows, were much like human children, lacking logic and acting on instinct.

Her eyes had never left Lenneth’s features, and was pleased to see a familiar smile on his lips. That was who she had grown to know him as. True, a lot of what Tsumiko used to think about the boy named Sitri was a lie, but that was alright. All she needed to know was that there was a benevolent reason, and that was enough. The words that accompanied his smile had her feeling relieved, only for the smile to be masked up once more. What was he trying to hide, she wondered.

“I agree. Peace is the ideal. Sadly, there will always be something for the hungry to fight over…”

Not a moment after speaking, the songstress’ eyes would have moved to the snowy-haired woman who made her way towards the pair. She should have expected her sister-in-law to follow close behind, but Tsumiko felt as though her conversation with Lenneth was too short lived. What Marigold said, while true, were still harsh. Tsumiko’s gaze hardened a small degree, listening to the words the former queen spoke. But at the mentioning and remembering of the hive-mind, Tsumiko had a thought. One that would have had to wait until later.

There was a bit of relief that swept through the songstress when Marigold’s tone and words had softened a degree as she further described the situation. The attention was then turned onto her her, and Tsumiko blushed a little when her initial lead was stamped with a big red denial. Scratching at her cheek, she nodded a bit. “R-Right…”

With Marigold introducing herself, and pleasantries exchanged, Tsumiko would turn back to the heartless man. “I have a question for you, Lenny.” She’d begin, leaning over the table a bit so that her words could become hushed. People were beginning to stare at the gathering of rather attractive and pronounced figures. “If heartless really do operate on a hive-mind, then you- Do you-” She paused, biting at the inside of her lip as she thought. “Whatever being controls such a massive number of heartless, and many powerful ones at that, must be powerful themselves. This may be an odd question, but.. do you… feel them? Or hear them? This powerful force calling out to you? With you being nothing to sneeze at yourself, I wouldn’t know if you do or not. It was just… a passing thought…” She’d finish, sitting back in her seat and looking back and forth between the La Vaeas’ eyes. She was being hopeful, but at the same time, didn’t want to put pressure on the man. Not on a friend who was in a delicate situation.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:10 am

The arrival of a third peaked an interesting arch in the brow as the dark lord peeked over to the approaching women, a figure shrouded  in fame among the realm of light as a matriarch of a powerfully group of individuals of the same blood line, one that ruled at least one half of the known words with names among the stars which in itself was an impressive feat.    

Her words were cutting,deep and strangely comforting in their own way. The sensation of a hatred aimed at one's existence just for its mere birth rather then its choice. Ah such a more sensible feeling to rain over Lenny's tempered nature, returning his mind back into the reality he lived rather then the dream of disillusions. With it he could comfortable disregardful his mistaken claim to humanity and establish himself once more as nothing more then a heartless man.  

“A darkness which your lights have created my dear. One can not rightfully blame causality solely  based on one half of the equation”

Lenneth's  lavender eyes retracted their warmth into a much deeper sense of self, a royal purple darkening as its light faded near black at the hemomancer approached and made herself comfortable as the queen bitch of the universe right at their little get to gather, how such a lower being such as a heartless, the king of them really should be honoured by this gracefully will of divinity HA!

“I was unaware of my coming required two ambassador from the light to greet me like this, in such a social hobble no less but I'll take it as a compliment either way. I feel a little naked without my own party at my side, I like it”

Lenny offered his hand and took a firm grasp of the the sliver maiden's, shaking it polite before pulling away and returning to his sit without prevarication. She showed some signs of respect which Lenny returned in kind but remained a distance  away from the flowing eb of the situation. Maintaining the safety of his distrust and paranoia while two opposing titans sat in front of a dark god of desires and lust.

“Lenneth Darklin, charmed I'm sure”

The voice in the dark seemed to try and rely between the two bouts of royalty, acting as maybe a middle ground between them as tensions could easily flare between them both. A protector to the very end it seemed. He couldn't much blame her for being herself though he questioned Tsum's choice of friends a bit more now. Making himself a little more comfortable the heartless crossed his legs over the other while remaining alert to their emotional states for the truth to play out. A word so far from his own thoughts came twice from both of them.

That word...peace hmmm Lenneth had never considered such a thing to be a possibility as such thing path but maybe his view on their separation of the realms might be seen as such in the dire state of things. If a form of peace be their wishes as well maybe it be a little easier to be achived then he thought with the reduction of resistances to it being presented. He had only considered total cooperation to be the foundations of such ideals like peace but maybe not so. He could feel a light turn at his mouth's tips, just a small smile maybe hidden from physical view but a warming feeling inside that sparked something, a little humanity after all. It was nice

Tsumko's question then rang with more curiosity with Lenny in the wait, questioning even his own mind while twiddling with his silky hair playing it between his finger tips as he pondered. It took him a little off guard considering he'd never thought about it but to offer this to the table he could only be honest with it, if any kind of partnership could be used for his own ends.

“I'm not entirely sure to be honest, there is quite a bit of sound floating around here and there, a feeling I can't quite place but am unable to recognize unfortunately. I've never consider my self susceptible to the control of another, its never happened in over a thousand years or even attempted. And if it is the same...hmm its quite different then how my own influence over the my kin works when I take control of other heartless. I can't say one way or another I'm afraid”  
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Marigold didn't say anything more after introductions were made. Whether or not she was "charmed," was left up to those who would eventually stumble upon this meeting. At least, Mari thought that much. Regardless, just from his retort concerning the light and dark, he had a reverse of the situations. Maybe it was the light that had brought about the dark, maybe it was the dark that forced the hand of the dark. Why did it matter? It didn't. The two forces are natural in their opposition to one another, so it wasn't too hard to assume that they've always been there side-by-side. Whether or not who threw the first punch really doesn't matter, since conflict was inevitable to begin with.

"Darkness must be lonely then." Mari added in response to Lenneth's statement about the two representatives, a smirk on her lips. "However, don't misjudge me... I am not here for the light per se, I'm just here to bring stability back to a cluster of worlds I spent twenty years to stabilize." Was it something of her pride getting in the way of it? A little bit, yes, but genuine care over what she had established was something that also drove the silver-haired woman further. That's why when she made the decision to come here instead of helping Roy, it really put her own priorities in perspective. Thus, she didn't take a seat with the rest of them, because this wasn't some sort of social gathering. People were congregating to where they were, attracted by the man who held some dominion over Heartless, an Idol who was known throughout most of the known universe, and the former queen who dictated their laws and lives at one point or another.

Any other day that would have been fine, to be gawked at and on the whispers of others, but not right now. No, there needed to be a clear focus free of distractions, because this situation was life-threatening on so many levels. Tsumiko had seemed to have an idea regarding the creatures' hive-mind and seeing as a perfect example of one who exercises control over that network sat in front of them, it only made sense to see if he felt something off with the rest of his kind. Thankfully, some amount of information was able to be grafted from that question. Lenneth is well over a thousand years old (surprising even Marigold). Hopefully Ophelia wasn't experiencing any mind-altering effects herself, or else they'd all be in deep shit...

"Lenneth, Tsumiko, let's go to my ship. We stand out too much here, so it'll be detrimental for us to chat with all of these prying eyes and ears. The people are already in shock over the attacks as is, so..." The woman would take a careful look around, shooting sharp golden orbs over those who attempted to eavesdrop. They were scared away immediately. "So let's go." It wasn't a demand, but it wasn't as if they had a choice either. Turning on her heel, the woman walked off in the direction towards her ship.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:03 am

Listening to, and seeing the introductions go on as smoothly as it could have given the circumstances, the songstress found herself quite relieved. It wouldn’t go if a friend and a close member of her family were to squabble, more so in a public place. Regardless, Tsumiko felt as though the passive-aggressive tone they were share could have been done without. Though Marigold did have a point. Not even the songstress herself was there for any one side, be it light or dark. She just wanted to see a relative peace return to the worlds. In this case, the fault lay with the heartless, who were raiding some six or so worlds. Two of which her own family were present and combating the darkness to protect the innocent.

After having asked her question, Tsumiko blinked at the heartless man a few times in curiosity. She wondered how it all worked, having one’s being influenced by another. Did Lenneth himself impose his will upon lesser heartless in a bid to control or deter them? It was quite possible. Then again, she could have always asked her husband was it was like to be mind-controlled. No, she didn’t want to stir up those memories. Never before or since had Tsumiko been so close to the darkness. For her, it was alluring, but frightening.

Sighing out when her answer came back a negative, the silver-blue haired woman’s head would have dropped. Looked like it was back to the drawing board. At this point, the matter of Lenneth’s age didn’t really surprise her. Expect the unexpected, they say. Apparently, he heard noise, albeit a quiet one. One that shouldn’t have been all the much to worry about.

Eyes would have turned to Marigold as she was the next to speak, and the songstress would nod in agreement. “Alright. More privacy would be nice…” She’d say in a quiet tone, smiling softly. The three of them really had turned a few eyes, for better or worse. With Marigold giving everyone the stinkeye to keep them at bay, a small girl’s elated face would have dropped. She had a pen and paper in her grasp and looked so very disappointed.

Getting up from her seat as Marigold turned to leave, Tsumiko would have pulled out her munny pouch, and left some bits on the table to pay for Lenneth’s unfinished meal. “I’m sure Mari-chan has something much better on her ship.” She’d try to reassure the heartless prince with a soft smile. Peeking to see how far the vampire queen had gotten, Tsumiko would have quickly shuffled over to the young girl and jotted down an autograph for her, ruffled her hair, and was well on her way. Gesturing for Lenneth to follow if he hadn’t left the establishment already, the two wouldn’t have been far behind Marigold.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:02 am

Lenneth remained tuned into their words as he sat there with his drink, trying to finish what was left as they went on. Venomous intent or not there was business urgent enough for them all to consider important judging by how the famous were devoting their time to the unknown character. Snarky as Lenny could think about this his face remained still with no expression however he couldn't deny the rather random string of coincidences that have aired around their points.  Between their lines of speech while they physically spoke to him Len through other means of existence  touched bases with the network of minds and thoughts around his own court of darkness, a hidden personal lines that were part of his own secrets for reading up on the news among his lesser kin.

Though as he did the noise he referred to earlier grew louder as he opened his mind wider expending it to the stars and beyond, particularly the ones that were closer to certain number of worlds that were sending back some unexpected and painful feed back, nearly pushing out something from his body as he almost gasped for air, his chest inflating before pushing it back as a involuntary  moment. It was a small shift, may have even been unnoticed but something that was very irregularly like almost hitting a wall in the flowing stream of conscious and emotional energies.  

A little taken back he blinked a few times confused before composing himself. Back with them with his full attention the dark prince opened a different channel with the use of a special item around the time that the vampire queen suggested a change of scenery. Granted it was a good idea with the gathering eyes perched on their forms for the past few breaths.  The singer went second to leave the booth, paying for the untouched food while trying to reassure him of some kind of comfort. Lenneth smiled back holding out a second while pretending to look for his own munny pouch but in reality spoke to another on a more personal connection.

Ya playing that back you thought that as was well huh?

......!

I know but they aren't wrong either something is up and I gotta try

“Don't worry you can listen in the entire time, So if it goes quite you'll know something's happened”

I know you do

The last bit of that conversation went silent before Lenny decided to stand up a little bit after Tsum ran off to catch up, placing the tip for the meal on the table before leaving. Walking the avatar of lust took a slower approach to the door. Taking a moment to first emit a slight sensation of lunar and illusion around the establishment while putting up his hoodie. A small little fix to wipe out the customers and staff's memory of the heartless's entire time there. It may look a little strange for them to recall the former queen and world famous singer talking to an empty seat but who would really care about the details with such figures of fame so close and in person. Behind the two women Lenneth remained to himself while hiding himself behind their shadow while pacing himself enough to keep up, they must have things they wish to talk about in whispers as well so far as he thought of them.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:35 am

Daybreak Town. A world that Ophelia would rarely find herself in, a world so closely aligned with the light as well as the human world. Though the heartless kept her human form, she detached herself from the human ways she remembered living which even then were much different to the people of this world. Many of them worked jobs, unaware of the universe outside of the world they were trapped in. Such a lifestyle left the heartless with a taste of disgust in her mouth. However, that was the way these worlds worked, not everyone was cut out or worthy of discovering the secrets to this universe.

Emerging from a portal in an alleyway Ophelia stepped out. Her attire was much different to her usual, as to avoid drawing any unnecessary attention to herself. A black hooded jacket with white fur trimming covered the woman's torso which underneath wore a black dress, the collar high, sleeves long and stopping at the length of her thigh. Black tights covered whatever would be revealed between the dress and her thigh high boots. Her raven hair was down, flowing in the breeze as her golden eyes looked forward. It was in the Heartless Queen's interest to remain unnoticed, the heartless had been rampaging other worlds mercilessly and just being of her species was enough to send warriors after her. On this day, she merely looked the part of an average woman in her mid-twenties.

Upon arrival to this world the woman could feel a familiar presence, in fact, there was more than one. The first was of her own kind, her 'brother' of sorts Lenneth. The two had had their quarries in the past but over the last twenty years they had barely crossed each other, both wanted what was best for the heartless despite the power struggle between them. The second presence she had recognized was that of an old friend. A woman who had come from another dimension and took her claim on the worlds of this universe, none other than Queen Marigold, though Ophelia had heard she had stepped down herself. Feeling these two nearby, it was only natural that Ophelia's curiosity would peak.

The heartless would walk along the pathway next to the streets. Rain poured down endlessly however the drops would turn to hail once in the vicinity of the witch, falling to the ground after she'd walk past leaving her strangely dry. It wasn't something that would keep eyes off of her but at this point, everyone was inside, hiding from the miserable weather. The heartless neared a restaurant, more importantly the presence of familiars. Glaring inside she noticed Lenneth and Marigold leaving together, along with another woman who looked at least a little familiar to the witch. By the time they got outside they'd be met with Ophelia.

"Well well well, look what we have here.. Long time no see. Marigold, Lenneth and you, I feel like I have seen you before." She paused, giving a smile to the trio. "I wonder what it is that has brought us here today?" The question she asked was somewhat rhetorical. The witch was genuinely interested in what the three would have been talking about prior to her arrival. However she found it odd to be among such powerful and worldly people in a world like Daybreak Town, under such peaceful terms too while the heartless rampaged on.
Ophelia
Ophelia
The Heartless Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:37 am

Additional privacy would be a welcomed aspect to this conversation, only because this was something which required them to be at their best. Distractions and the like only served to worsen this meeting, if the wrong ears had overheard things that they shouldn't have. Once more, Marigold found herself pleasantly surprised by the compliance, of Lenneth, despite their rocky start. Already, he was a man who garnered respect on a trickling level with the former queen and that was always a good thing. Leaving from that quaint cafe, it was disheartening to have to shoot down even a child who wished for an autograph, but that was something she'd make up later.

Right now, they had to continue towards her ship. There was a delay, however, as the sound of unequal footsteps echoed in her ears. Gazing over her shoulders, she saw that just in time Lenneth had caught up with them. Maybe he was a little skeptical about all of this? Two people from the realm of light normally would have caused any leader of the dark, to want to take a cautious approach. That was probably the case. Though, Marigold herself soon stopped in place, her golden eyes widened considerably as well. Coupled with the appearance, a familiar voice had partnered itself with the body it belonged to.

"Ophelia..." Her tone was laced with shock, surprised at seeing a friend after so long. The gaze in which the former queen took towards the Heartless Witch, would have told others to expect trouble. This time, it was quite the opposite. Before long, a rather warm smile had came to her lips and the silvery-haired beauty stepped forward. Arms stretched out a bit, she offered the woman a hug for old time's sake. A string of atmospheric coincidence had hung over this meeting. Something was definitely going on. "We were just talking about you. Come, bring it in, and then we'll go to my ship. There is something important we all need to discuss."
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:35 am

Walking beside the former Darkson Queen, Tsumiko was a little miffed that their third member was trailing behind at such a distance. Not only that, but the fact that he had done something to the inhabitants of the restaurant. Something like that, of course, wouldn’t have gone unnoticed by the songstress, who had grown so sensitive to magics. Then again, perhaps it was for the best. With what was happening in the worlds, he could easily become a target being the heartless that he was.

Stepping out onto the streets and into the rain, there was a voice that called out to them. Marigold’s reaction left the songstress none too comfortable, though still gave Ophelia a warm smile and a polite bow. "Tsumiko Darkson. It's a pleasure, Miss Ophelia." The fact that she was the only one not referred to by name had her feeling a little left out. At least she seemed familiar, though!~ Most likely due to her status as an idol. Which was better than nothing? For the slightest of moments, the songstress was left pondering just how often persons like Lenneth and Ophelia came to the Realm of Light, and if they were fans of such trivial things like idols and musicians. Everyone liked music though. Right? Right.

Standing by and watching as Marigold offered the Heartless woman a hug, she was rather confused on the relationship that they had. Then again, it was likely the same as herself and Lenny. Maybe? Once again urging the growing group towards her ship, Marigold invited Ophelia along with them. Hopefully with another being of darkness, more questions could be answered and a more concrete course of action could be devised. Turning on her heel, she’d start back off towards the Lancelot, Marigold’s ship.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:49 am

As they walked the rain suddenly shifted itself into a different state of matter, rending the lovely weather conditions now into a slightly worst one as the tiny plates of ice still hurt a little hitting the top of his head, leaving some uncomfortable memories at that weight of ice for him. It was a short lived experienced as a figure now stood close at the group with a familiar expression and tone to her presence. There wasn't much of a question when Lenny took the time to notice, there weren't many whom could hide the connection without much active effort. Ophelia, mistress of the heartless born within the realm of light from the broken remains of worlds cast into the End.

Curiosity rang high with a douse of suspicious and disbelief, almost taken a back a little while pausing his motion Lenneth found himself almost in the twilight zone or something. Coincidence after coincidence seem to be occurring for him today.

Interesting the two queens shared some pleasant air with each other before they moved on to more serious toned words. It was a bit of a wonder how the two of them meet and what they might have in store for the La Vaeas. While she and he were on some mutual respect he wasn't sure how she felt about him more so as just a concerning after thought. One could never really trust the shifting tides of a rival in power. Might be a plot to take him out here and now might honestly just be exactly how they emoted to him. The fastest way to figure out would be to play out this day as it went one, slowing the process would only temper their own cautions and make it more dangerous.

“ Hi Ophelia” Lenny spoke as he waved meekly at her cracking a smile while allow her and the vampire queen share their intimidate moment undisturbed.  

Meanwhile Tsumiko offered her greetings as normal though a single additional piece of knowledge rolled off her tongue. Her last name representing Marigold's Court. Three maidens to the lone male all in someway connected to this famed empire and out numbering him right there, things were not looking promising in his odds should it get dicey. He kept his reaction to himself turning back to viewing them as a group rather then focusing on a single one alone while mentally prepping himself of the surrounding area, time of day and his location relative to an advantage point, just for good measure while walking towards their ship as instructed.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:52 am

The heartless smirked upon hearing the shock in her old friend's voice, it had been quite some time. It seemed tense for a short moment before Marigold stepped forward, offering a smile and a hug. Ophelia stepped forward taking in the hug. Despite Ophelia's appearance growing in the slightest, the former queen still towered above the heartless and seemed to have aged barely at all. Letting go of Marigold the witch gave a wave and a smile to Lenneth before turning to Tsumiko whom politely introduced herself, "likewise," the witch responded to the songstress.

"It's been so long since I've been on a ship." The heartless laughed, bringing a lighter tone to the four despite knowing there were pressing matters at hand. Marigold and Tsumiko were both from a different world to the heartless pair, for them to be conversing so calmly was indeed a sign that something was up in both realms of light and darkness. Along with the group, Ophelia would follow their lead to Marigold's ship. She'd peer over at Tsumiko again, her features being notably different to that of Marigold. The heartless could only assume at this point that she had married into the family or was a distant relative, none the less she found it interesting for her to share the same last name as the former queen.

[[Sorry for ave post, don't want to keep you guys waiting as I may be away for the weekend.]]
Ophelia
Ophelia
The Heartless Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:18 pm

A friendly relationship between two queens, Marigold had been pleased that neither of them had grew jaded towards one another, in their years apart. After their embrace ended, the silvery-haired woman would have motioned and urge for them to pick up their paces. It wasn't that much of a walk.

The ship would have eventually come into view, a black-on-red color scheme and the ship appeared more sleek and advanced than the last model (a model Tsumiko would have been accustomed to). Landed some way away from the town to ensure their privacy, Marigold would have rolled back one of her sleeves to show off her watch, she'd press on the face in an odd pattern, before the door activated. A slanted platform had appeared at her feet, the door opened with a smooth sound and she'd step to the side, welcoming them on in. "Inside, inside. I'll have some tea made for us, and if either of you are feeling peckish, I'll get some snacks prepared as well."

She welcomed them on in, to which once they entered, would be greeted by state of the art design and technology. The temperature was set to a comfortable level, with the interior's vanity being a color of light red (a favorite of Marigold's). Much like the exterior, the inside had its simplistic and slick design, since having a bunch of glowing buttons everywhere didn't really add much of anything to a ship. There were at least five seats available and with a snap of her fingers after coming on in, they'd all rotate and form a circle of chairs. A round table would then come from the center, followed by a tea set appearing as well. "Ah, yes, for us to have all come together in this method is very... Odd, yet pleasant! I'm grateful to see that you've aged well, Ophelia. You were always so doll-like and I couldn't ever picture what twenty years later would do to you. I have to say, it's quite attractive." A genuine compliment, followed by a genuine giggle, Marigold took the chair closest to the observation window.

Sitting herself down, the former queen motioned for the rest of them to sit as well, while she straightened up and put on her business face. Just like that, her visage was that of a stern, serious woman. "To recap you, Lady Ophelia, I'll start from the beginning... The Heartless have started to swarm around six or so worlds, with their numbers quite high. I initially thought this was some declaration of war on your part, but there was something about the organization of these creatures that seemed off. You're much more tactical and cunning, but these Heartless fight with their instincts. Overwhelm with numbers." Marigold started, pausing briefly to take a breath. "So I figured it couldn't be you, because you'd wait until the proper moment to strike. Not just that but I do feel as though you'd swarm the entirety of the worlds, not a handful. Thus, I reasoned there had to be something else going on behind the scenes. Thankfully, I followed Tsumiko here and had been eavesdropping on her conversation with Lenneth, to find out that neither he knows what's going on... We figured that you'd be able to shed more light on what's occurring on your end of the Heartless."

((Hope I'm not rushing into it too quickly with this post. Message me if you want it trimmed down, or what have you.))
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:00 pm

It was the small walk towards the edge of town that presented to them the place with which their talks would be taking place. There was a bit of intrigue to see the changes made to Marigold’s ship, but it didn’t come as a surprise.. Being that she was a queen, and her husband not all too unfamiliar with technology, it was expected for the ship to see some upgrades.

Listening to the casual conversation that was exchanged along the way, Tsumiko followed her sister-in-law on to her ship and took a seat to Marigold’s right. Reaching for the tea set so that she could pour everyone a cup, she saw the way how Marigold’s overall air grew serious. And for good reason. The former queen gave a debriefing, and Tsumiko turned her eyes to Ophelia as she sat back in her seat, cup in hand. Looking the heartless witch over to see if she gave any physical clues that hinted she might know something, Tsumiko had a hunch. One that would do none of them any good.

((Sorry for the wait. I have no excuses. Forgive meee~))
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:24 pm

Crossing into the ship with its finery and as such Lenny felt the eyes of this world fall off him as they entered the enclosed space of a stranger, he was truly being quite bold to lay this trust out like this. The moment that skies closed its eye to them Len lifted the guise of living illusion and appeared in his true attire and form. A stunning man of ungodly beauty with his revealing clothing mixed in with the monstrous features of a demon born as his tentacles slide behind him along with his bone like tail. His claws and fangs bared in neutral stance while he meant only to hear their speech and cunning before his own might.

He sat where it was indicated him to watch this play out, sitting towards the furthest chair away from Marigold in order to offer his sister the benefiting of being closer to her buddy here. The two of them seemed to have an unsettling close bound between heartless and human kind, commendable if it was a based solely on friendship. But he doubted it to be that, shaking his head to disbelief and the rational logic behind it.  

Marigold's praise continued on as any fan girl would meeting their idol up close, proving she knew little of Lenneth's own actions, good news for him remaining still an enigma to them. Which he felt the fruits of his labor finally paying off in that respect. He'd finally crack a smile to himself while curiously looking at the tea. His tentacles slide their way onto the cup, grabbing it at the handle with one of the main four while another dipped its end inside the flavored water. He tasted the drink with his extra appendage, nodding in appreciation at its exotic flavor.

“Just putting it out here. While Ophelia and myself are the more pivotal and eldest of our type out there it is not unheard of to encounter others with of human looking flesh and the ability to command the primal heartless. That fellow that attacked Disney town before his transformation and twilight town after it was a particularly blood hunger fellow who was uncharacteristically powerfully as a new born. He was rather new to the craft but to his current status or actively it has been clouded from my point of view at least and he wasn't the only one re-born in recent years. It wouldn't surprise me if one of our younger siblings that have still lost themselves to the hunger or inner desire fueling their  blinded obsessions tired to pull something like these raids in the name of their goals”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down