MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN]

4 posters

Go down

Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN] Empty Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN]

Post by Revas Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:22 am

Zip. Zip. Zip. The shift of reality that follows each teleportation was the clearest symbol that a Lionhart member was in the area. Specifically, the Spacewalker himself, Revas. That's the silly name they attached to the knight, even though he was simply a warrior who did good for the sake of his own. By his own, that meant his advancement because he didn't really grow an attachment to a proxy world. This proxy was purely the first step into other worlds, a bridge to the next home. There was no heart here, so he decided that he'd follow the Lionharts into space travel. But first, he needed to finish chasing this criminal. As he warped across the roof tops, he found himself above an alleyway. Immediately after he warped to that space, he felt the spacial rift between him and the area below. In a burst of bright, cyan energy he vanished from thin air and re-appeared at the bottom of the alley. Unharmed as he was, he saw the criminal back himself up. Removing the daggers from his body, Revas stared into the man's eyes. "Wait, no! What...what are you doing?" Revas rolled his head to stretch out his neck, hearing steps from behind. The air shifted around him, and he shifted to a heightened position as well as further back.

As he suspected, a trio of thugs had been waiting for the mercenary hero. Stepping onto the back of one, he kicked off and back into a warp. A whizzing figure zoomed between the gaps separating the trio, blood flowing along the air and onto the ground. Wounds were upon the bodies of the thugs as Revas appeared in between the trio and the thug with a skip and a hop to his step. Smiling at the man, he sheathed his daggers and removed his lion buckle. Forming his sword, he rested it on his shoulder. "Heh, 'least your one of the last. I won't have to deal with that stare you humans give me before I kill you. It's always annoying, that similarity shemlen hold with my kind. Well, it's a shame to admit we also have a tendency to murder." Revas took a lancing position, thrusting his sword forward into the man's heart. Roaring loud, he felt the edge of the blade peel through the man's body. Slowly it slid deeper, and Revas felt another hume life taken by his blade for the crimes he committed. It wasn't petty theft, it was the destruction of a local shop in one of the districts, destroying the lives of those who spent their lifeblood on it. Slowly putting a foot on the man's chest, he peeled the blade from it. Letting the blade collapse back into the buckle, he removed himself from the alley.

Met by his superior, Gorion, he moved his gaze to the side and let out a noise indicating annoyance. "So? Not done with the petty criminals in this world? Still have to strike them down." Warping into Gorion's face, Revas point a finger to it from below. "You know they deserved it!" As he turned away, he warped several feet away without changing body position. He swung a leg and swerved his body in contemplation. "Don't they all?" "No! They don't. Now it's time to get packing, and don't forget, we have someone to say our goodbyes to." Revas was silent for the moment, walking away and disappearing after a few steps. Later on, he'd be packing one of the transport ships as their guild of fifteen was to be taken to the skies. He shook his head as he noticed the lack of presence of his friend. He couldn't find him anywhere, and would likely leave without saying goodbye. As he packed, he realized some supplies were needed and ran towards a shop to retrieve what he needed.
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN] Empty Re: Home is Where the Heart is [OPEN]

Post by Storm Sky Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:04 am

(OOC: Nice entry post, I'm on my phone so mine might not be as great xD. One more thing, couldn't find your stats)

What do you mean you don't have it in stock, I specifically asked for you to hold onto some until I got here. Storm would say to the shop keep in an angry tone of voice. He'd grab the shopkeeper by the scruff of his collar and throw him into the shelf behind him.

This is the second time you have done this and now it's time to pay. Storm turned his attention to the shops stock, destroying everything he could get his hands on.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Directory : My Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:31 am

How strange this world was. To her knowledge, this was the first time she ever walked the stone streets of  this town, yet she felt like she had been here before. Repeatedly, and for a long while as well. But not a single memory of it flashed into her mind. Was she just being delusional? An effect of the ship she wandered into, unknowing of its destination? Or... was she just daydreaming? No, the latter couldn't have been the case. She never had a single dream while she slept ever since the first time she woke up. Or at least... That's what she noticed.

Stopping in front of a building, she was engrossed in a question that had plagued her mind for the past week. Her attire wasn't anything like the other's, and as far as she knew, what she was wearing must have been expensive, what with all the precious stones studding every major part of it. The fabric was smooth, and the leather was of exquisite quality. In fact, every part of her attire screamed exquisiteness. From the form to the details, and of course the fine gems. Her sword was no exemption to this as it gleamed with matching craftsmanship. Who was she?

A commotion inside the shop kept her from her existential musings and drawn her into the building. The shop owner looked hurt, and another individual was wildly attacking the inanimate goods. Val simply walked opposite to the latter person and browsed the still-unscathed goods, but kept her hand on the hilt of her sword just in case. Whatever was happening there, she didn't feel like she wanted to get involved, but if ever she'd be forced to fight, then she won't hesitate to put the wild man down like the animal he was acting.
Val Noria
Val Noria

Directory : Directory

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:38 pm

As Revas began to approach the shoppe, he heard loud noises and decided to rush/ Running, his body shifted through space and into the entrance of the store. He noticed a man breaking everything within, causing the elf to hold his head in frustration. "AAAH! Stop!" Like he was moving naturally, Revas position himself as he warped to point at a pile of broken supplies. "Look at this!" Revas repositioned himself like before, warping to another mess while looking at the man. He held a hand on his waist and waved his hand over to another mess. He was clearly angry, and fleeted around space as if he was simply walking around. Revas saw the man was yet another hume just getting mad that someone didn't have what he wanted. Greed. That's all they ever showed, and wrath over the lack of satiation. Shaking his head while pacing and warping around the store, Revas surveyed it. "What...what compelled you to do this? Did this guy lack that favorite muffin of your's you slobby shemlen?" Revas gritted his teeth, turning around and deeply breathing.

In. Out. He needed to calm down, or else he'd attack the man where he stood. The shop owner cowered in fear, injured. Revas looked at the man, thought on how this wasn't his home but the man didn't treat him any better or worse than the humans. They were all people on this world, and the bandit attacking the store was clearly someone who didn't deserve to call anywhere home. "I recommend you leave. You don't belong here." "Sir Red...where's Gorion?" Revas looked away, thinking Gorion would try to peacefully resolve the solution just to avoid a bloody mess. "He's gathering the rest of the Guild." The man ran out of the store, leaving the stranger and Revas alone. "Whatever happened does not give you the right to tear down the store. I will, however, refrain from attacking you if you leave right this moment." Revas didn't notice the girl either at first, but kept his attention on the person wreaking havoc.
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Storm stopped and just began laughing uncontrollably.

You!? The laughter grew louder.

Stop me?! I would love to see you try. Storm summoned his dagger in a puff of dark smoke. He then threw it and stuck it right above the injured shop keepers head.

Don't test my patience.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Val momentarily looked back as another person joined in on the commotion, zipping about and seeming distressed at the damaged goods. He earned a slight tilt of a head from the girl, just before she went back to her idle browsing. She picked out a jar of honey from the shelf. It was from a strangely familiar brand. One that seemed to resonate the same kind of nostalgia she observed ever since arriving.

She walked towards the counter with silent steps, but the shop keeper wasn't there. He must have left in such a hurry, he even forgot to close the store... with people still in it. Granted, one was going to town on his stock, while the other was aiming to avenge them. Out of the two, the one who came in after her seemed to be more familiar with the establishment. Or at least, looked the least to lash out at her.

The girl walked towards the man in red and tugged at his shoulder with one hand as the other held up the jar of honey at chest level. If he'd look, he would see that her face held no emotion. Just a steady stare and stoic expression that seemed to extend to her eyes. "Excuse me, how much does this cost?" She spoke softly and with an air of regal lineage that was complementary with her exquisite attire.

She hoped this wasn't a bad time to ask such things.
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:19 pm

Revas warped to a point where there was distance between the two, appearing at the counter on the other side where Val tried making a purchase. "The store's closed. Get out before you get caught between the mess because," He warped back in between the two, unsheathing his sword. It began to gleam, banishing the shadows from afar. "I'm going to be dealing with this damn shemlen." Revas stared the man down, tightening his grip on his sword. "Get out, Human. You have no right to be here." He really did hate the cocky nature of humans, even when they were stronger. He just hated that tone because they disregarded the fact that their actions held consequence. Some day, that man would be defeated himself. Some day, even if Revas wasn't the one, that man would die.
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:01 pm

Storm just smiled. He then stuck his hand out, making a "come at me bro" gesture. Storm dismissed the dagger stuck in the wall and brought it back to his hand.

Come on then. If you feel as though you can stop me, do so. But be warned, I have a nasty tendancy to make my enemies look like bitches.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Yohohohoho....

The sonorous hum was married by the faint chime of the welcoming bells. Here entered a tall, black figure with completely golden attire: A top hat hung loosely on a wild mat of pale purple hair. A golden blazer paired with an apricot and bowtie, which showed the creature's bare chest and stomach, clung to the towering being, exactly seven foot tall. An amber belt held a matching pair of slacks to the wiry frame of the Synth Eater, the openings of the legs revealing golden socks and, of course, golden shoes. The only features apparent physically on Greed was the thin line that might represent a mouth and the toothpick that drooped lazily from it. As the door delicately closed behind him, a sound escaped into the air from the small line in the creature's mouth.

Oh my, what uncivilized behavior is going on here? The sound, or rather voice, said. The pitch was inhumanly high, but not uncomfortable to hear, and a thick accent covered the words like chocolate, refined but not local or comparable to any other. As Greed spoke, the mighty Ruyi Jingu Bang shifted between his unseen teeth, the fearsome weapon no more than a toothpick. The Syn. Eater had just bee wandering around and looking for materials for his latest creation - the Pandora Borg - but unfortunately, no shops had any exotic materials, it seemed. This one was, in fact, his last stop before leaving town. It was such a bore to be among the commoners, but they mined the materials and did other dirty work that was beneath the craftsman.

Taking both of his gloved hands, Greed slightly adjusted his afro before continuing to speak.

Whichever one of you caused this ruckus, clean it up immediately! I will not have such unsavory surroundings in my presence.

Before Greed could even continue shopping, this area would be clean to his expectations.

Maggots always live in the dirt; what should I expect? The Syn. Eater mentally sighed.
Greed
Greed
Synth Eater

Directory : Everything About Greed

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:49 am

The man in red didn't seem interested in helping her determine the value of the jar of sweet honey she currently held, and even told her to leave. Rude. But it seemed like there was nothing else to do. The impending fight didn't concern her, nor did it (like most everything else) achieve in enthralling her to tag along. A small portal, just wide enough for the item plus her hand to fit, appeared, leading to the shelf where she took the jar from. It was only a matter of replacing the object on there and the portal ends collapsed into nothingness.

With soft and graceful steps across the floor, she headed towards the exit, neither delaying nor hurrying out. That's when a rather tall individual entered the room, sounding all high and mighty as if he was royalty... and he was also blocking the way. That was no good, but perhaps, with the way he spoke, he held more in terms of manners than the other two. "Excuse me," she said politely, yet flatly. His golden attire didn't go unnoticed, but neither did she acknowledge those details.
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:08 am

Greed's eyes flickered to the female he had previously overlooked.

Yohohohoho... it isn't my pleasure to hold a lady, but please allow your acquaintance to be so... The Synth Eater said, bowing politely and taking note of the jar of delectable goods in her hand. Greed, milday. Methinks this environment is much too unfit for one with such captivating eyes. He spoke calmly, noting the dazzling shade of this woman's iris. Retreating from his bow, he stood aside and opened the door for her, ushering her to leave.

If she left, he would turn to the remaining two and look expectantly for an explanation, the possibility of the woman causing the mess not even crossing the noble's mind. Taking his bony index finger and thumb on his right hand, Greed gently pulled the toothpick from the lines that formed his lips, the gash instantly closing to form a completely smooth face. He put his other hand behind his back while he positioned the one holding the Ruyi Gingu Bang to be outstretched, pointing towards the general area of the two men, ignoring the shop keep all together. He might just eat them both to save himself the trouble of hearing their awful prattle. But then, he would have to clean this mess up. Bothersome.

While Greed probably didn't look too intimidating, he was completely serious.

Now that it's just us, start cleaning up your mess you pigs.
Greed
Greed
Synth Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:56 am

As soon as another entered, Revas mentally sighed as he expected it to be another ignorant human. It was surprisingly a man of many oddities, who just used a cowboy's tone and was very disrespectful. No matter if he wasn't a hume, he was clearly an outsider. Grunting, he realized the man was distressed like the elf that someone was destroying the shop. Revas kept a defensive stance, but pointed at Storm. "He decided to smash up a store for some ungodly reason! I'm trying to get my shit and go since the Lionhart are ready to travel abroad and HE is holding us up! Plus he almost killed the old man who ran this place! At least that old geezer was a decent shemlen. Banal'Athim!" Turning towards the rude vandalizer, he ended his speech by saying the man had no humility. But no one would know that he said that, it was the tongue of his people...a tongue lost with his world. It was sad that he couldn't speak fluently with his native tongue anymore. No one would understand him if he did. In return, he can insult people and make it hurt more because they didn't understand. Simplistic minds always hated not understanding.

"Sir, if you are also here with the intention of collecting some supplies, I apologize. He destroyed nearly everything. I'm trying to get him to leave but all he wants is a fight." Revas snarled at the man, refraining from attack. As his grip tightened on his sword, Revas warped in an instant, appearing in the corner of the store away from the two. A shroud of blue particles was left behind in a dispersing cloud. Setting his sword down, the boy saw a picture of when he was a kid and his friend Arvaarad along with the shop-keeper when Revas worked as a clerk. Now he left the store for the Lionhart, which happened some time ago. He felt bad, he actually enjoyed the old man's presence. He was wise, and could talk on Revas' level. "In all my years...you smash not only supplies but memorabilia. What a despicable man." Revas tossed the broken frame and glass and tried looking at the torn picture. A shard apparently cut through the part of the old man's and Revas' face. He turned and looked at Storm in great anger. He wanted to kill the shem.
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:50 pm

Are you going to keep talking or are you going to do something about it. Storm was getting upset. This boy who kept talking like he was going to do something about him destroying the shop, but wasn't doing a FUCKING thing about it. Storm rose his shadow, cloning himself, then splitting it into three. He was about to have some fun.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Greed listened while remaining still, watching the scene unfold as the culprit was identified. All of his attention was now focused on the man who seemed to be calling forth his siblings of some sort, or perhaps they were robotic versions of himself. Either way, it was clear that battle was about to ensue. While Greed was confident in his ability to defeat the foolish naive, he was not confident in his ability to not destroy the shop. If he did that, then the supplies he was searching for to finish the Pandora Borg would be for naught.

Opening the door behind him, Greed exited, a mouth appearing at his neck to speak while he was walking away.

If you are not a coward, man of many bodies, then you will face me in an area fit for combat, yohohohohoho...

With that, Greed flicked the Ruyi Jingu Bang into the shop, as if it were a regular toothpick, his weapon scattering against the the carnage of the shop.

And boy, the one with the respectful tone. Stay here and tend to the shop keeper. And if anything happens to the shop while I'm away, methinks you would be responsible, yohohoho...

The mouth on Greed's neck closed as he exited, heading towards the towns square. If the man of many bodies arrived, the Synth Eater would be in a combat stance, indicating he was prepared to fight.
Greed
Greed
Synth Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Revas stood there and waited to see what Storm would do in reaction the man goading him to the outside. He appreciated that the thingy-man was going to defeat the ignorant shemlen before the two. He already had the shopkeeper run from the store, so all he had to do was overlook the store itself. He was half-tempted to try and decapitate the man on-the-spot, but refrained from it. Warping to behind the counter, Revas sheathed his sword. He would just wait until after the battle and give thanks to the man for helping. Damn, and I thought we were leaving immediately. "Fenedhis..." Little would they know, he just called Storm a common curse, equivalent to calling him a little bitch in elven tongue.
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Val nodded to the tall man as he allowed her to pass, holding the door open for her. She exited the building and went around for a mindless stroll, leaving the fighters to their own devices. What a coincidence that she decided to head towards the square. For some reason, something compelled her to do so. Then she saw the polite and tall man walking there. The conflict must have ended already, she thought. A sliver of disappointment touched her chest. She could have just stayed at the shop and waited for a while to buy the honey.

She was about to head back there, not knowing why, but she really wanted the honey. When the tall man took a stance, she was corrected of her notion that the fight had been settled. It seemed that they only switched venues. A little bit of curiosity caused her to open a portal just her size right in front of her and on top of a building. She walked through her side, closed the portals, and found herself a good spot on the roof. Val sat down with her hands elegantly interlocked around her knees. From where she was, she had a side view of the tall man, but was still at a safe distance from the ensuing fight.

((Val will just be observing for now, so you can skip her during the fight.))
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Storm smiled.

I will not let him off the hook so easily. He threatened me and therefor, shall keep his word.

All the clones turned their attention to Revas, each summoning a copy of The Sword of the Night (One of Storms signature weapons. They ran towards him so fast, it was almost instant. One threw their sword at Revas' leg extremely fast, hoping to injure it. The others would simply go in and began unleashing their speed and agility upon him, throwing kicks, punches, slashes, everything in their ability, save kill him, for there was no fun in that. Storm had the ability to destroy everyone, everything in this room, but he liked sport, and didn't want to actually kill anyone.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Even as Greed was walking away, he could see the man of shadow's smile creep onto his face and watched him call upon his puny weapons. Before the attack began, Greed's countermeasure began.

The Ruyi Jingu Bang expanded rapidly from its position in the ground, growing horizontally so that the weapon covered the entire length of the shop, and vertically so that it covered the entire height of the shop, effectively walling off Storm Sky from Revas. Greed leaned on the shop's new addition, yawning as the pig would realize that, in a moment, he was cut off from his desired target.

Yohoho... I'm your opponent, pig. His voice resounded from the back of Greed's head, which was still facing the exterior. The growth of the Ruyi Jingu Bang had pushed materials out of its path, destroying some, unfortunately. A line slowly formed on the wooden pole, instantly evolving into a large, grotesque smile. Greed's saliva dripped from the Ruyi Jingu Bang and onto the floor harmlessly as the giant's tongue flicked.

You aren't even close to appeasing my appetite.

Simultaneous to this, another mouth on the Ruyi Jingu Bang appeared, reverse of Storm Sky, facing Revas.

If you will not run, then you will die here. He looks faster than even me, and I am no pig when it comes to a footrace. I don't plan on exerting myself for free. If you want me to fight, and you want to live...

The mouth opened up to Revas, the tongue 'rolling out the red carpet'. Inside the mouth was a fiery inferno, almost like the Underworld's Flames.

It will hurt, yohohoho... but you will live. You will be turned into a force of great power.

Even though his words were clear enough to be understood, Greed talking with his tongue on the floor caused a barrage of spittle to moisten Revas' face. The implied question hung in the air like the stench of death.
Greed
Greed
Synth Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Revas Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:14 pm

Just like that. A flash of multiple bodies, a massive confusion to disrupt it all. Revas was close to death yet again, and he knew that he was too weak to stop whatever force was coming at him. The man who decided to destroy the store was clearly powerful, and it frustrated the elf to know this. Shemlen always took power and misused, which made him hate the man for being as simple as expected. Power was always a weapon to them, never a tool for a means to an end. Continuous war was bred from humans, always cultivated to continue on endlessly. But now someone was there to help stop that cycle from taking away the store. Out of nowhere, the man let his mouth become a gateway of sorts. Reaching out to it, Revas wondered what it could hold. He needed to survive, to become stronger, and the option for power was quite the nice deal. He was also walking into a mouth, but as it was nowhere near normal, he saw no issue with it. His senses said it was dangerous, but Revas needed the thrill of adventure. To discover the means to oppress those who have oppressed him. "Anything to kill this shem."

He walked into the mouth, not expecting what would happen next.
Revas
Revas

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:25 pm

(OOC: Nice job on the character Greed, it's creeply awesome :3)

Storm was taking by surprise. He defiantly didn't see that coming. Storms clones and himself were walled off from his target. This frustrated him, but nothing much he could do about it.

I like you. Storm smiled, talking about Greed. Storm relaxed his stance.

You are very powerful. I suppose we can go to a place better suited then, since you took my target from me. After you?
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Once Revas stepped into the forge, the mouth closed shut. The Synth Eater had gotten something even better than the parts for the Pandora Borg: a guinea pig. Right now, the strange talking man was undergoing a rather difficult and uncomfortable process, but he would live. Right now, Greed was focused on the bipolar man who controlled shadows.

Actually, now that I have what I need, I no longer care about the contents of the shop. Everyone is safe... well, I'm off, yohohoho! he said, dismissing both himself and the Ruyi Jingu Bang, with Revas' body inside. It would appear as if the man in gold had vanished.

[TOPIC EXIT]
Greed
Greed
Synth Eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Noria Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:45 am

Val watched as the tall gentleman unleashed a strange force inside the shop that broke the shelves, but also barred off each of the combatants. The man in red hopped into the demonic wall and disappeared within it. The tall gentleman soon disappeared like thin smoke, along with the wall that, from what she could tell, ate up the armored man with the pointy ears.

So that only left the wild one... she eyed him from where she was, curious as to what he'd do now. Maybe return to breaking apart the shop?
Val Noria
Val Noria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down