MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Wellcome home (simi open)  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Wellcome home (simi open)  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Wellcome home (simi open)  EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Wellcome home (simi open)  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Wellcome home (simi open)  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Wellcome home (simi open)  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Wellcome home (simi open)  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Wellcome home (simi open)  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Wellcome home (simi open)  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Wellcome home (simi open)

3 posters

Go down

Wellcome home (simi open)  Empty Wellcome home (simi open)

Post by Data Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:20 am

(ok I am rehashing my welcome home topic because noko fucked it up so its simi open witch means just ask if you can be in it(ask me))I am starting after bell and Data landed I am makeing it very vage this time so pelople can re-do the setting if they want ok
"Yes Bell you can. try to get into the main frame just amke yourself a ID disc in the process."
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Wellcome home (simi open)  Empty Re: Wellcome home (simi open)

Post by Belladonna Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:59 am

((I'll just quote the posts leading up to this point so we know what happened so far. Also, I didn't include Vex' post because he wasn't introduced to the two before and I'm not sure if he's still joining this one))

Story far, I guess:

Encouraged to try interfacing with the system, Belladonna pressed her palm against the wall again where a web of lights appeared from the contact point towards a higher elevation where a small circular panel opened, outlined with the blue lights corresponding to her color. A cable shot out and connected to the port on her horn. From someone else's perspective, it would look as if something had shot straight into her head like it were a trap and she was the victim. It definitely wouldn't have helped when Belladonna fell to her knees with her body seemingly going limp after she was connected.

But in truth, she was completely fine. The direct connection was painless and allowed her to explore the inner workings of the machine all in her head without having to utter any commands or identification. She sat down on the floor looking dazed because she prioritized the interface over her stability, and this would allow her to remain stable and not accidentally disconnect the cable as she explored the architecture. A holographic sign flickered into existence around her, warning nearby users not to get too close and interfering with the connection.

There was a wealth of information streaming into her processors. She found data about herself and at first she was curious as to why there would be files on her dated prior to her initial arrival there, but digging further down, she understood why. The Grid was controlled the Darksons, and she was listed as an item there. While she had the clearance to retrieve much of the information stored there, she was primarily interested in her files. She found early blueprints and prototypes, and even an AI that she suspected was the prototype to hers.

Would it make that AI her older sister? "Atropa..."
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:40 pm

((Sorry about the length. They won't all be this long... I promise))

Raziel was leaned back against the wall while he watched his friend tap away at the computer. Kaden was actually a far better hacker than he was a hands-on thief, and the Nobody had lost count of the number of times he had gotten him out of a dangerous situation. It was like his feet were full of lead sometimes. Still, the young man wanted to focus on being a cat burglar rather than an info broker—no matter how much the Syndicate may prefer it. There were times, such as this one, where Kaden was asked directly by their leader to do some cyber work and he had no choice but to comply. Zeal’s request involved both of them, and it was an odd one. The Nobody had never heard of entering data directly and finding what you need yourself. Granted, the idea seemed more ideal than typing away at a keyboard, but probably far more difficult to execute than it seemed.

“When you get in there, you’ll have this data disc. Keep it with you at all times. You’ll need it to access certain areas. If you lose it, the system should only boot you out. At worst, it may suspect you’re a rogue program or virus and turn against you.”

Raziel walked over to him, examining the data on the computer screen. None of it made any sense to him. “How does this all work?”

“Overriding the controls and coding ones and zeroes.”

“How much can you do with two numbers?”

“You’d be surprised.” a light came on under the machine that would allow Raziel direct access into the Grid. “Another thing.” Kaden started, swiveling his chair to look at his friend. “I’ve gained us backdoor access into this thing. Technically that’s illegal, but I don’t think the Darksons would appreciate us snooping around in the restricted areas. I’ve disguised your data disc to be read as a special program to help lower suspicion. As for how long it will work, I can’t say. I’ll have to keep manipulating your computed data to raise the level of your access. That could take me from a few minutes to a few days so you may be in there a while. As a User, your data is very different from a BASIC, but with the manipulations I’ve made, they’ll see you as an ISO and not give you a second thought.”

“What is an ISO?”

“Isomorphic Algorithms. They just sort of popped up on the Grid. It’s weird.”

Raziel shook his head. “Why is that weird?”

“They weren’t created by a user.”

"And?”

Kaden sighed, trying to figure out how to explain it. “Let’s say you have some soup. You leave it in the fridge overnight to eat some later. You heat you up a bowl the next day and—what the fuck—where did this cinnamon come from? I didn’t put corn in this! It’s like that only with xenophobia. Make sense?”

The Nobody quirked a brow. “Corn?”

“Just get under the damn machine. I’ll talk you through it.”

Raziel did as he said, standing under the blue light. Kaden began tapping away again, which took a few minutes until finally the machine whirled to life. "Take a deep breath. In 3...2...1..."

There was bright flash and his vision went dark. When he came to a second later, he gazed upon a cybernetic world of blue and black lights. It looked like a highly technological city and he could see the appeal why some people would choose to escape reality and live here. Raziel had feared that it was going to be painful to be compressed into a data world, but it wasn't bad at all. It was much like using his gift for opening portals, and for that he was thankful. He also didn't feel any different. The only thing that had changed was his clothing. A black hoodie had replaced his attire, accented with white glowing lines. The color combination really set off his crimson eyes and long silver hair, and he was kind of hoping he could take it back with him to the real world.

"You okay?" Kaden's voice came through the small earpiece that had manifested.

Raziel pulled up his hood. "Yes. That wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be."

"Just chill out for a while. I have some things to work on that could take a bit. You can look around, but don't do anything stupid."

With that, the thief decided to look around this strange new world and see if he could find anything interesting.
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:08 am

Data knew Bell was OK so she desided to walk around for a bit."Bell I'll be right back!" Data yelled form across the room. before she knew it she was out in the street. "Who would have known that I would ever miss this place?" Data said to herself. "wait were is all the programs?!" Data just realized that she was the only one outside on the streets when there should be many many more out at this time. she saw out the corner of her eye a light, she was about to turn around when she thought different "Maybe I should be careful with this one." Data thought to herself. so Data summoned Beta Thumpper and hoped to the top of the nearest building. Thats when she called forth another console to check the new comers ID disc. "not found." the console said. "Well Shit we have an intruder."Data said quietly. Data made a copy of herself so the new comer wouldn't catch on that she was sneaking up on him. then Data did an 'Acceleration Upload' (check my skill tree for details)to her feet and ran around him to his back. Data would put Beta Tumpper up to the new comers head and ask "who the hell are you and why are you here!" if he didn't catch on to what she was doing.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:11 am

Atropha was the name of the prototype AI used to develop her. This would be considered as an exciting discovery, wouldn't it? A part of her wanted to save a copy of the AI so she could study it and see how much was improved. She could start a simulation here as well, which would open up quite a number of possibilities for test scenarios. But maybe it was better saved for a later time, when she was by herself. Still, she saved a copy of the file in case it was due to be deleted.

She was now exploring the security sections of the system, and found that she had authorization here as well. Presumably so her owner could access the Datascape through her. From here, she could access the list of authorized nodes in the system, whether they were access points, physically or remotely connected devices. While the system wasn't set to only allow the authorized devices to have access, it kept a log of everything that connected along with any information that would relate to a user's identity or their relevant information. From here, she could see just when she and Data entered. There were a number of other entries in the logs that showed that the system was accessed a number of times after they made their entry, which was no surprise as most of them were attributed to Darkson employees.

It was already clear to Bell that this Datascape belonged to the Darksons, so what was Data's role here? Bell made an assumption of her own role, but she could have another purpose, given that she had clearances reserved for people who actually maintained the system.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:40 am

((Looked all over your your skill tree. Couldn't find it. You'll have to hunt it up and link it for me.))

Raziel took his time, walking down the street while admiring the architecture. This really was different than what he was used to. He didn't even see any water around, and that unnerved him. That wasn't the only thing that bothered him though. There didn't seem to be anyone around. Kaden had talked like the Grid was just like any other city with programs working and acting just like real people. For all intents and purposes, they were real people. So where were they? There was just this eerie silence about the place. Raziel did not like it. He'd much rather be by the sea, soaking in the rays of the sun.

As he was going about his own business, he suddenly found an absurd weapon put to his head. What was that? Shot gun? A pogo stick? The rogue blinked, raising his hands up in surrender. Kaden's voice echoed in his mind, reminded him what he would need to say in this situation that they had prepared for. He'd hardly been here ten minutes and he was already in trouble.

"Raziel. I'm from a colony in the outlands." he said, quietly. As always he appeared as the timid man he was and willing to cooperate. "And I came to explore the city. I've never been here before. I'm guessing you're with security, right uh ma'am?"
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:38 am

Data was still worried that something was up. "Raziel you say, I'm Data and no I am not with security I'm head resident here." Data said still holding the gun to his head. "If you come with me quietly then I'll find out if your telling me the truth.Oh and I'm sorry for this but its for safety reasons." Data loaded up a blank and fried. with Beta Thumpper that close it should discombobulate him long enough for Data to build some kind of cuffs to hold him. "Sorry but I don't want to put Bell in danger when I take you back." Data would take Raziel back to where Bell was so Bell and her could find out what the hell is going on.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:10 am

After a few more minutes of snooping around, Belladonna found the remote access controller and jacked her ID in. Shortly after, the cable disconnected from her horn, but the tip had a light glow, as did the port where the cable got sucked back into. She was now wirelessly connected to the system, which was something that was programmed into her. Everything about this suggested that Bell was more like an automated agent. Or at least she was designed as one initially. Perhaps her protocols were merely dormant? Whatever the case, she could now walk around while having the power to look up anything she needed directly.

The android got to her feet, scanned for Data, and started to make her way towards her. She seemed to have company.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:33 pm

"You grew awfully quiet. What's going on?" Kaden's voice buzzed in his head.

Raziel did not respond, couldn't really. Not with a gun to his head. Well, the woman wasn't with the system, supposedly. So then what was the issue here? Guess he would find out. He really was out of his element in this place. "Huh?!" his bright crimson eyes grew wide. "Is that really neces-Ugh!" a blunt force struck his head and the Nobody saw stars, wavering on his feet.
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:34 pm

"Sorry but you'll be ok." Data said as she was cuffing him. she picked him up over her shoulder hopped on Beta Thumpper and hopped off towards Bell. "I'm going to find out what happened to everyone, and I am going to start with you." Data said as she was flying though the air. Data was in mid flight when she was blasted off Beta Thumpper.
(wait till i post before posting so yall know whats up)
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:51 pm

ok these are corrupt programs their apperince and what they do is up to you i trust you two but only 3 per person bell 3 me and raz 6 total raz contorls 3 and i control 3 just to see what will happen and to rally test your skillz in rping have fun
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:20 pm

Belladonna saw her companion get shot out from the air, which immediately raised her perceived threat level. From out of the buildings, some even dropping from the rooftops, were programs in yellow brandishing a number of different weapons. There were nine in total, and they broke off to engage Bell, Data and the other person she was carrying. Six went towards them, while the remaining three rushed to the android.

"Entity classified as Virus/Corrupted Programs. System suggests termination." The three programs were carrying swords which they used to slash at the android, but she dodged the initial attempts and managing to kick one of the corrupted programs down after its allies left it open. Belladonna was currently in a passive state, only reacting to her enemies' actions.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:42 am

Raziel could hear Kaden going off, asking what the hell was going on, but all he could answer with was a groan. Bound and thrown over the shoulder of this resident of the Grid, the Nobody had no choice but to simply go along. At least until he could recover his wits about him. Wind rush through his hair, the world spun and he could see the ground far below them. There was a blast of energy, and then they were falling. His eyes fluttered open and he took a sharp intake of air. In a panic, he struggled for a brief moment. Ending up as a pile of mush in the datascape wasn't a dream of his.

Across the rooftops, three of the rogue programs lined them up in their sights, unleashing a barrage of hot white lasers surging towards them. Damnit! If only he could get to his daggers. Hopefully Data wouldn't see fit to use him as a meat shield, but he wasn't going to give her the chance. Closing his eyes, he focused on his form and became intangible which would allow the energy blasts to phase right through him. He would try to extend this effect to Data too so she would not be hit as well, but at the same time he would attempt to slip off the cuffs using this ability, wondering if they would be resistant to his power. The last thing he wanted to be was helpless right now.
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:26 pm

Raziels cuffs broke off as Data was getting up off the ground. "What the fuck hit me?" That's when Data looked up at six programs. "Why the hell did y'all shoot me?" that's when Data realized that they wasn't her neighbors anymore they was corrupted, they were viruses. Data stared to cry but held it back the lest she could do was her job and DE-REZZ them. "I'm sorry guys. But I'll find out what happened and make sure that it never happens again." Data hopped on Beta Thumpper and frieded off the ground towards them with tears in her eyes. Data was in mid flight when a shot came her way.

Last edited by Data on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:56 am

COMBAT MODE ENGAGED
ATTACK MODE: AGGRESSIVE

Belladonna's eyes flashed and the jets on her back and ankles popped out with a satisfying 'shink'. The first and second viruses lunged at her while the third between her made an upward sweep with its blade. The android bent at her knees and dropped flat on the ground, evading the blades. The jets on her feet roared to life, spinning her body at great speed and sweeping the viruses' legs.

As they slammed to the ground, Belladonna's main booster pushed her off the ground and high into the air. Reorienting herself to an upright position, she used her main booster to accelerate her decent and land right on the chest of one of the viruses, shattering it upon impact. That was one down.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:52 am

The moment they hit the ground, Raziel tumbled and rolled, but he used that momentum to get back on his feet. Lightning crackled as he drew his daggers, blades fashioned from the barbs of giant stingrays. Not only were they shocking, but they left behind a toxic and painful poison. Seeing how these viruses reacted to his weapons would be interesting.

Wrapping himself in nothingness, Raziel vanished from sight as the viruses focused on him, leaving the corrupted programs confused. He jumped back out of the shadows a second later, appearing behind one surprised virus and plunging his blades right into his back before disappearing once more. The virus could do nothing as its sensors were sent into shock, falling to the ground and fading away in a mist of fractured numbers.  

"Viruses? Where did they come from? That's definitely not my work. Hm... I noticed the data seemed a bit scarce. How did so much get corrupted?" Kaden's said as the Nobody continued to stalk through the shadows. "Dispatch them quickly. Oh, and punch that girl in the face!" he chuckled, and Raziel rolled his eyes. That was the last thing he was going to do to Data unless she forced him.
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:32 am

Data took the shot head on and was thrown off balanced but only for a moment. Data landed on top of another viruses and she wasted no time de-rezzing it. she got up and called forth an "/" and an "8" to use as a shield and sword. Data rushed towards her next target leaving Beta-Thumpper behind. The one Data was rushing towards started to shoot at her so she brought up her "8" to block the shot. Data used the "/" to cut the next shot in half as she slid kicked the guy witch put him flat on his face. Data quickly flipped backwards to land on top of him and she impaled him with the "/". unknown to her was the viruses that was behind her with Beta-Thumpper.
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:24 am

Not waiting for the other two to get up, she quickly boosted herself off to the side and delivered a swift kick towards one of them. The kick was blocked, but it sent the virus skidding across the floor. Belladonna switched target, kicking backwards to hit the other virus right in the chin, staggering it long enough for her to draw herself a few steps back and used all her boosters to lunch herself at a high speed to deliver a fatal punch through the virus' chest, derezzing.

But before she could turn her attention back to the last remaining virus, she found a yellow blade pierce through her. A surge of electricity caused her to spasm. The sparks were yellow at first, then they turned into purple. By that time, her eyes turned the same color, and the virus was shocked as well. The lights on her suit turned to that color too, but only until the virus suddenly stumbled back, its lights flickering between yellow and purple.

Belladonna turned around, reached behind her to grab the sword, which was much easier considering she was much more articulated that humans, and pulled it out. The android took a swing at the virus, but it dived out of the way before it dematerialized. It didn't derezz, it escaped. Shortly after, Bell's lights turned back to blue, and so did the sword before it disappeared.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Raziel stalked around the last two viruses, waiting for a perfect opening. They tried to track him down and bring him out of hiding through a number of ways. Guns were fired blindly around the area, hoping to strike the Nobody and bring him out of hiding. It was no use. Raziel was a pro at this game and knew just have to stay out of sight. When the corrupted programs made the mistake to split up, that's when he found his opening. He teleported to his enemy, bringing death down from above as he plunged his daggers into its body. With a few more slices, the second program was derezzed. Just when he was about to consider how easy this was, a laser from the remaining virus struck his shoulder. Raziel gasped in pain, nearly dropping his blades, but managed to respond by lashing out with a ball of electricity.
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:15 pm

Bang! the gun went off but never hit Data, because Data summoned a wall to block it, then she summoned Beta thumpper and bounced over the wall. Data did a back flip and landed in front of the program smiled and bitch slapped him so hard it scattered his coding to the point that he derezzed. "Well now that thats where the hell that guy go?"
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:06 am

The systems check found no lasting damage to her code, though looking at the real-time reports, showed that some fragments were being rewritten during the time she was impaled by the sword, however the corrupted data had been recovered or dumped, restoring the missing pieces through a structural backup.

"Is it over?" she asked no one in particular.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Raziel downed the last of his enemies, popping back into the shadows. He had no idea how the system used all it's code to recreate his abilities, but he hoped that he would continue to remain hidden. So far, so good. As the girl called out, he spoke up, remaining unseen.

"He's around." Raziel allowed his voice to bounce from all areas, attempting to hide his exact location while he was stealthed. "He uh... probably got spooked since you bashed his head and tied him up." he cleared his throat. "So, yeah. I'm not coming out unless you agree to be civil. Then I'll answer your questions."

"What are you doing?! Just run away! We have more important things to worry about."
Kaden practically screamed in the Nobody's head.

"I feel like we should do something. All those programs... corrupted, right? Maybe we should find out the reason. It could help us find or at the very least protect the info we're looking for." he whispered.

"Hm... you know I like helping people out of a jam now and then, but this is different!"

"How?"

"Uh... well..." Kaden pondered for a moment before he sighs, "Fine! Okay, we'll assist them. Maybe they can help us get what we want. A trade off."

"I'll give it a shot." Raziel waited, squatting down near an alleyway.
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:54 pm

"Hey I'm sorry I hit you, I am but you do under stand why I did it right? Ill let you walk free without any restraints if you promise to behave its my duty to protect this place and now its my job to find out what the hell happened to this place. so lets work together ... for now at lest." Data said as she headed towards his voice. "Now come out I promise I wont hurt you lets go find Bell."
Data
Data

Back to top Go down

Post by Belladonna Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:55 pm

The source of the audio was inconclusive. Whoever it was that Data was carrying with her before, she was curious about them. They were nearly invisible to the system. It could have been just the damage she received when she was stabbed by that program, a glitch while her her code was being built back up from a backup.

It didn't take long for her to find Data. Bell just walked up and waited for some direction of what they were going to do now.
Belladonna
Belladonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:11 pm

Though he was hesitant, Raziel eventually stepped out of stealth and into the open before the two women. His daggers were placed back in their sheaths and he held his hands up for a brief moment to demonstrate that he accepted the truce. For now anyway. "So..." he glanced around, but he didn't keep his eyes off of Data and Bella for long just in case this was a trick. "Those viruses... um were they the programs who lived here? Or did everyone just decide to like uh leave this sector for some reason?" the Nobody spoke softly, trying to start of some conversation to cover up the awkwardness he was feeling. Humans, programs--it didn't matter. Girls were just hard to talk to for him; his shyness always causing him to fumble his words.
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down