MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Odd Prey (Tonn) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Odd Prey (Tonn) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Odd Prey (Tonn) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Odd Prey (Tonn) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Odd Prey (Tonn) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Odd Prey (Tonn) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Odd Prey (Tonn) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Odd Prey (Tonn) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Odd Prey (Tonn) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Odd Prey (Tonn)

3 posters

Go down

Odd Prey (Tonn) Empty Odd Prey (Tonn)

Post by Cai Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:19 am

A bolt of lightning had struck a random, open street within the renovated world of Olympus. This lightning bolt, which many bystanders who believed its origins to be from Zeus, stared with wide, expectant eyes. They wondered who or what it was that drew the man's ire. Their questions were met with answers and not ones they were expecting. Rather than Zeus or someone related to him, it was a rather tall being who stayed crouched momentarily where the bolt hit. Upon entrance, his being had glistened and trembled with power, but something unexpected happened...

The magnificent halo that adorned the air above his helmet had dimmed until it flashed away completely. That luster and power he had from before scaled down to less than godly attributes, with Cai feeling considerably weaker himself. A weight greater than the world had burdened itself upon his shoulder, the God's Lapdog could feel that much. A low rumble echoed almost robotically from underneath his helmet. "My power fades and the songs of my followers cease... No doubt this is the cause of that infernal darkness that suddenly overtook the world. But alas, where am I?" He questioned himself aloud. A shaky, armored hand of his was brought up to see the effects of how downplay in power. Cai was astonished to "feel" the more human weakness come over him.

"I can adjust." The god said to himself and got up from the spot on the ground. Shallow streams of lightning coursed through his hands, a low grunt rumbled from his being. "I still have more than enough power to kill that traitor."

And with that mission pushed to the forefront of his mind, the god gazed onward and started to take in his surroundings. Where exactly was he, the divine wasn't exactly sure but could use his abilities to map out whatever routes were available to him.
Cai
Cai

Back to top Go down

Odd Prey (Tonn) Empty Re: Odd Prey (Tonn)

Post by Tonn Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:38 pm

Winds howl and a great gust descends from the heavens, rocking the buildings of Olympus. The mighty wind slammed into the ground, sending dust swirling about startling nearby citizens. The wind continued to swirl about before giving itself form and bringing about the entrance of Tonn. The bystanders whispered, wondering if it was an unknown messenger of the gods above that appeared before them.

Tonn meanwhile was left contemplating her surroundings. This was unfamiliar, it looked like one of the majestic cities man has created in honor of their gods, but it felt vastly different. Before long, she began to feel her divine power slip away.

The prayers of my worshippers, I cannot hear them,” she whispered, “and I can feel my power fleeting. The curse of the darkness, it must have taken great Merta.

She looked around, many eyes upon her, “Even then I am still divine. In a city of the gods like this, perhaps I can regain the lost power?
Tonn
Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cai Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:31 pm

A physical disturbance on a level similar to his had reverberated throughout the world and spiritually, he felt something akin to a god. While there was an obvious, godly force about the world he currently stood on, it was foreign and easy to sniff through all the distinct scents. This one, however, screamed home to him. Without hesitating any further, the god released his tracking sense ability. Through closing his eyes, focusing his mind and what reserves of aura he had left. Once tapped in he used himself as a catalyst and spread the aura out in a sonar like manner, highlighting everything within a 500 foot radius.

"...!" Like a sore thumb, the familiar energy that he sought out had pinged in such vibrant colors. All at once, Cai felt his entire body tremble at the being's existence. "She's here... That so called goddess walks the same earth as I, just after my arrival?" A quiet fit of laughter overtook him with some of the bystanders who passed him by eyeing him suspiciously, there were others who had even opted to go down other sides of the street in order to avoid trouble with him.

Cai wouldn't dare of letting the woman get away from him and leaped towards the closet, tall structure that was available to him and dug his fingers into the material, before situating his feet upon the building itself. When stable, he began a mad climb up the the structure all the way to the top. After Cai reached the vantage point, he immediately started to hone in on the location of the traitorous goddess, using his acute vision to scope her out physically. A bit of sniffing the air was thrown into the mix as he needed several pieces of evidence, to confirm that his target had really just dropped themselves at his doorstep.
Cai
Cai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonn Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:08 am

Tonn considered her surroundings. She figured it would be difficult to gain followers with her current clothing. Perhaps she can find a shop to, ah, lend her some clothing. She would normally use her divine will to do so, but apparently that ability was lost alongside her followers. Shame.

A sense then ran through her. For some reason, Tonn felt uneasy. Perhaps it was the people around her. Regardless, she hastened her step, keeping an eye out for any clothing shops.
Tonn
Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cai Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:45 pm

The hunter found the prey, a light growl had left from his lips, echoed against the walls of his helmet and spread out into a raspy, chilling tone. "Traitor!" He roared at the top of his lungs and summoned forth one spear from the set. Testing the weight in his hand, it felt quite different and was likely a side effect thanks to the crossing over. Regardless of the circumstance, his skill hadn't diminished, that much he felt and aimed his eyes towards his target. Lightning soon enveloped the spear, crackled along its design and burned with energy. Confident in his aim, he tossed it forth with great hostility towards his target. Hopefully she suffered from the same handicaps as he did.
Cai
Cai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonn Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:31 am

Tonn continued on her way keeping her eyes out for anything that looked like a shop. It only occurred to her now that she would need coin for it. Well, whatever currency they used here anyway. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a shout, someone being called a traitor. Perhaps some drama being stirred? She turned toward the source of the voice, her heart dropping when she saw what she assumed to be the source of the shout.

Oh divines.

Tonn grimaced as the spear came toward her, she tried to will it away with her wind but the realization of her forgone power lessened the winds impact. She instead aimed to steer it away from her while moving away from its path.

It seems Guellen’s little dog got siced upon me,” she said through her teeth.
Tonn
Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cai Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:38 am

The spears course had been successfully knocked off-course, giving the target her window of opportunity to move out the way. When it struck the ground, the very foundation had splintered and sent debris flying forth. No doubt the sudden hostility stunned the people but it also caused them to begin running for their lives. Cai thought that in good taste because it meant he'd have a less likely chance of hitting bystanders in their fight. Cai then jumped to his spear, traveling the distance within a short moment and had landed on his feet. He pulled his weapon from the ground, spun it around and took up his stance, aiming it towards the woman.

"Your powers seemed to have dulled but you're still capable of defending against my attacks. Good, this won't make for a boring hunt after all." He chuckled darkly before he took off in a brisk charge and when within striking distance, performed a series of quick jabs with his spear towards her.
Cai
Cai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonn Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:45 pm

Tonn let out a laugh, after hearing Cai’s words, “Yes that’s true. My powers have dulled just as your’s have.” She brought her hand upon her cheek, giving him a condescending grin, “So I shall take back my words from earlier. You are not Guellen’s dog, but you are his runt.

She then created a whirlwind around her as he charged, pushing herself backwards and putting some distance between the two of them. Knowing this wouldn’t be enough, she sent a gust in front of her aimed to slow her pursuer down.

Has your power weakened so much you cannot even take your revenge properly?” she called out, giving him another grin, “Oh, I mean ‘Guellen’s revenge.' My mistake.
Tonn
Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cai Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:56 pm

The traitorous deity had a lot to say. Needless to say Cai was becoming quite annoyed with how pompous her attitude was, considering they were both in similar situations. Of course, his strike continued on, only for her to use a combination of her magical abilities to put distance between the two of them and slow him down a relative amount. "You speak too much. I'll cut your tongue out first and make you wear it as a necklace." His threat was said in such a natural tone, that it would appear sadism came naturally to him.

Taking his spear into a high stance, he charged it with lightning once more and flung it towards Tonn. The magic imbued within it would serve to break through whatever defense she conjured up against the projectile, if she underestimated its power fully. He planned for her to expect this sort of direct attack and summoned forth the other spear to his hand, tossed it up into the air and quickly teleported to it, preparing himself for a powerful Jump attack.
Cai
Cai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonn Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:39 am

Tonn tsk’d, “I see, but please don’t let it touch Guellen’s boots while you lick his.

She glared at the spear he threw, “Do you never learn, runt?

She sent a gust toward the spear  thinking she needed to put that much power behind it. Though she didn’t account for the magic behind the spear, and her eyes went wide when it pierced the wind and only narrowly dived out of the way landing on her shoulder.

She grit her teeth, it’s been a while since she’s felt pain like this. Granted, she wasn’t immune to it, it would just take more than a rough landing to inflict it on her before all of this happened. She set her sights to where the hunter stood, seeing that he was no longer there.

Divines, where is he now?

Tonn looked up and down the street, not seeing him before she looked upward.

Oh. Ohh...

So, the runt has tricks, does he now?” She said as she stood back up on her feet and braced herself for what was to come.
Tonn
Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cai Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:46 am

Cai would definitely make due with that threat since all Tonn seemed to do was just talk. A bit of amusement did come when she thought her barrier of wind capable enough to stop his spear, shredded completely and nearly tore her upper half asunder. She dodged with trouble and that was of no consequence, since his spear had stuck itself on a wall behind. Now in the air Cai had his eyes set to utilize his Jump and infusing the entirety of his being with lightning, started to drop with exponential speed... Only to throw in a last minute trick.

He teleported to the lodged spear behind Tonn and had landed with a thunderous boom, creating a shockwave that he wanted to use to send her flying or at the very least throw her off guard. Being quick on the draw, he'd use her moment of confusion to dislodge the second weapon and fling it with great strength towards her thigh. Whether it'd tear the leg right off or she'd perform some miracle to have it miss was an unknown variable. Cai was starting to feel the effects of his downgrade, however, and needed to make quick work of this bout.
Cai
Cai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonn Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:06 am

Tonn thought quickly, listing through any possible outcomes. She knew she wasn’t exactly the best strategist, so that list was pretty short. When she saw that he began his descent, she prepared to throw a wind boosted attack at him, until his form vanished from before her.

Her eye’s widened in shock as she turned on the spot, “What?!

The shockwave from his landing knocked her balance off, forcing her to stumble and try and regain her footing. She twirled, knowing that the spear he threw at her just before would probably coming her way soon. Sure enough, it came her way and she moved to dodge it, only for it to notch her thigh resulting in her giving a cry of pain.

An injury like this would usually be shaken off by even a youth. However, this sort of pain is one that Tonn hasn’t experienced for as long as she lived. She bent her knee, trying to overcome the pain.

She shot a glare toward Cai, clutching her injured side. Running was looking like a better option by the second.
Tonn
Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cai Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:29 pm

A mark would have oozed forth from the wound on her thigh, allowing Cai to gain her "scent" for as long as she remained on that world. His victory was all but assured, she couldn't run from him and any attempts at doing so would mean she'd be hounded by the god until her death. Rising from the epicenter of his land, he hoisted his spear once more and turned to look at her over his shoulder. "What's the matter, traitor? Did that hurt?"

He asked and followed-up his assault by appearing right in front of her. "Don't even think about moving or casting a spell." Cai threatened and held the spear up to her neck. "I promised to cut out your tongue and I will. Make this easier on yourself and let it happen, I want to hear the regret in your screams."
Cai
Cai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonn Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:03 am

Tonn looked up to Cai, her face flushed red and teeth clenched.

Damned dog of the gods,” she said, “I swear, I’ll…

In truth, she couldn’t think of anything to say. She didn’t really have anything in mind. Tonn unconsciously began to tremble to Cai’s words. Perhaps she really is facing Law’s judgement now, and she was starting to feel her sins weigh on her heart.
Tonn
Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairne Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:04 am

Fairne walked out into the square of Olympus. This world, the sight was similar to her own home of Nao. It was no time for sightseeing however, as she had a task given to her by her father.

Find these divines and bring them before me. Restoring the pantheon is our foremost task at hand.

With the structures abound in her surroundings, she assumed that perhaps she and her father had made a mistake, and the divines they traced here were the ones native to this world. As she continued to make her way through the city, she noticed a number of panicked civilians running past her. A typical cue for something worth checking out. She picked up her pace and headed toward where they were running from. As she got presumably closer, she began to feel all sorts of power being thrown about, the ever slightest trace of divine energy attached to it.

Whether the energy belonged to the divines native to the world or not, she was about to see.
Fairne
Fairne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cai Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:42 pm

Cai aimed his spear higher, letting the blade of the cold steel kiss upon her cheek. There was an amused chuckle that left his helmet. "You'll what? Tell mommy and daddy that I came after you? Oh, wait, you won't be able to once I'm done with you." And with a flick of his wrist, the blade cut across her skin. Another mark would ooze forth from the wound. This was the way how the predator dominated its prey, the way how Cai decided to savor this victory. Raising the other spear, her began to take stabs at her. All the strikes were near-misses in the sense that her purposefully grazed her body with the weapon and allowed it to continue cutting her up, ruining her clothing and skin, creating more marks to further drive his point on home.

All the while, he laughed and insulted her. Like a cat playing with its food, the hunter displayed his skills pridefully before the woman. "Shame that a natural born goddess like yourself couldn't fend off a human ascended like myself. If those other gods accepted you with such weakness, then I no doubt believe they'll all be easy prey as well." Cai said sharply, then rose his spears to her lips. "I said I'd cut out your tongue, remember? Open your mouth, worm." The god demanded and pressed the weapon further against her skin.
Cai
Cai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonn Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:02 pm

Tonn gave Cai a defiant glare, keeping her mouth tight shut as long as she could. His taunting getting under her skin. Her defiance only lasted so long, though, as the torment he unleashed on her became too much. Despite her desperation to keep her mouth sealed, she let out another cry, opening her mouth wide.

Divines, I really have lost here, haven’t I?
Tonn
Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairne Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:13 pm

As Fairne got closer to the supposed source, the power she felt got stronger until she reached a point where she saw two figures. One of them clearly defeated by the other. As she got closer, she recognized them. The apparent victor, the god of the hunt, Cai, and the traitorous goddess herself, Tonn.

Of all the divines she had to help, it had to be her. She grumbled under her breath, the traitor was one she was one Fairne hoped would not run into.

That will be enough, hunter god,” she said.

The demigoddess approached the two of them, stopping a good few feet away from them.

As much as it pains my judgement to say, but I cannot allow you to kill her just yet,” she said, turning to face Tonn, “There are few that would love to see her face Law’s Ultimate Judgement greater than I, but I must bring all divines that I come across. That said,” she grasped the scabbard that covered her blade, “I will need the both of you to come with me.
Fairne
Fairne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cai Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:31 am

When he saw the traitor's mouth open, Cai raised his weapon in victory and had aimed to sever it from her mouth in one fell swoop. Then he missed.

A voice had called out to him and demanded he cease his actions, something which caused him to slice the woman's cheek again. Growling out, Cai faced the origin of the voice and stared forward. He scowled from beneath his helmet.

"Fairne..." The god of the hunt mumbled, twirling his spears between his fingers before dismissing them. Removing his presence from over Tonn, he stood back a little to make sure that the traitor was sandwiched between he and her, in case she had any bright ideas involving an escape. "Who sent you to gather us? I haven't received word of any such request and on top of that, why do we require the presence of this filth?" He asked, pointing over to the injured goddess on the ground.

If there was one thing the god hated more than anything, was being interrupted during a hunt. Since he was so close to his victory, he was livid beneath that mask and wanted nothing more than to lash out against the demigod. However, her lineage garnered much respect from the god of the hunt since his missions were almost always given to him by, Law, whom Fairne served under alongside her father.
Cai
Cai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonn Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Tonn was taken aback by Cai’s miss, but that shock was overridden by the arrival of Derech’s daughter, Fairne. Divines this situation went from bad to worse.

What does Law’s lapdog want with me?” She said, turning away, “it’s bad enough that he sends his daughter than coming here himself. Beside’s, the dog is right, I have betrayed the gods in Empyrean. I anyone wants me dead more than Cai and you, it will be your own father.

She shot a glare to Fairne, "What makes you believe this fate is worse than the one you will put me through?"
Tonn
Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairne Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:20 pm

So, not only was she a traitor but she talked far too loosely as well. The urge to bring her to judgement intensified, but she took a deep breath and turned her attention to Cai.

My father, Derech, was the one to send me,” she said, “Since Merta’s fall, his word could not reach as far as he could before. As for her,” she pointed down toward Tonn, “I am required to retrieve any and all divines regardless. If father does not want her presence, he will decide her fate.

She grasped the hilt of her sword, “If you disagree, then you can take it to him.
Fairne
Fairne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down