MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open]

3 posters

Go down

I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open] Empty I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open]

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Sat May 30, 2015 11:03 pm

The water seemed to resonate with a calmness that was absolutely catching, he noticed. In Daybreak Town, there was no ocean, no rivers, and no ponds--only fountains and a sewer system beneath the city streets. Terra himself found this world rather relaxing...relaxing, and familiar, in a sense. How? Why? He couldn't answer any of these questions. This had been but a brief glimpse of one of the many worlds he'd seen within Castle Oblivion, chasing at phantoms and memories he couldn't clearly see.
The man with the scar had said he'd been to all the worlds he'd seen in there. He'd experienced them before, in that other time, in that other life. It felt surreal to be here now. Terra wondered what he'd been doing here, when it had been the first time...

No. Wasn't this his life now? Hadn't he been given a second chance? Should he worry, or waste his time on this other time he hardly even remembered? Things had changed so much, so he'd been told...why did it matter what had happened before? Even if he'd hurt people, so what? They were okay now, weren't they? He couldn't go to check if he had anyway--Terra couldn't recall who he'd harmed, or what he'd done. It shouldn't bother him so much...now that everything was okay...right?

The Keyblade Warrior had never seen a river before. He'd never heard of it, either, but somehow knew the word, and knew what it was when he saw it. Here in this small canyon, was just that thing, framed by rocky outcrops covered in beautiful plants. Palm trees touched the sunny, clear sky, their leaves dipping through the air as it brushed through, wafting the scent of sea air and coconuts through the little valley.
The river wasn't particularly deep here, allowing for Terra to trudge through the water while he pondered to himself. It was fortunate, since he had no experience in swimming, having come from a world with no means of doing so. Waterfalls cascaded from a higher point in the walls, forming a trickling stream of water down the sides. The brunette sighed peacefully, smiling for the first time in quite some while.

All of these things that had happened to him were causing him to question everything he knew...was it not enough of a burden to have a responsibility to the Keyblade, without having to know all of these things about a past that had never happened? ...or rather, a present and a future that never happened? Everything was splintered, fractured, and messy. He could only bring up pieces of memories from before, and it was always as though he were seeing them in fuzzy fragments.
Terra knew he hadn't been alone. He'd had friends, to be sure. He could only just faintly remember their outlines; to him, they were merely fuzzy splotches of static without a name and without a face. There was no mention of names; not the blonde, not the girl, not the scarred man, or the one with the golden eyes...and he more he thought on it, the more frustrated he became.

He hadn't found any trace of these Keyblade Unions. He couldn't get any information on the scarred man. There hadn't been a single clue leading him to a Keyblade Master, and there was hardly any mention anywhere he'd looked about teaching himself. Every question he tried to answer, only led him around in circles, it seemed.
With another sigh, this time of strained annoyance, the oaken-haired youth sat down in the pebbled beach of the river before him, wistfully wondering if he was simply wasting his time. Maybe he was meant to figure everything out on his own...?
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open] Empty Re: I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open]

Post by Wielder Luna Sun May 31, 2015 1:39 am

A blinding light surrounded Aqua. This light, it seemed to soften her fear. It was still there, what she saw mere moments before scarred her coupled with the physical injuries that racked her body. Yet the light, it brought her comfort. She didn’t want to leave, she didn’t to break from this warm embrace. She wanted to stay. She just wanted…

After what seemed to feel like a mere moment, the light faded. She could feel soft grass beneath her palms and knees. All the pain she suffered rushed back to her. A gaping wound on her shoulder burned. Her right leg soon gave out, forcing her to remember the nightmarish power thrown upon her that took out a chunk of her thigh.

The power I showed you, it only paved the way for what I have in store. Perish under my ultimate power: [Titim]!”

Whether it was the pain of the memory or the pain from her injuries, she collapsed on her stomach briefly crying out in anguish. She bit down on her cut lip and forced herself back on her feet.

No, I can’t do that! Not now...not with my master out there. He sent me because…

She couldn’t find the answer. Why? Why did he send her off? Why did he force her to leave him like that? Did he think she had no more to contribute? Did he simply want to save her life? There had to be more answers. Somewhere, there was an answer to her questions.

She limped onward, her breaths coming in ragged coughs. She could hear crashing waves through the ringing in her ears, and the grass beneath her feet soon shifted into sand. She kept moving forward, her right arm across her chest. Through her blurred vision, she saw a figure. It looked as though that person was sitting, looking outward. She quickened her pace toward him, even though she still limped.

P...please...” she choked out, warm blood soon trickling down her chin, “help…
Wielder Luna
Wielder Luna
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open] Empty Re: I'll Find You At Tomorrow [Aqua, open]

Post by Jasper Poe Sun May 31, 2015 11:31 am

The noise of a machine could be heard landing before Aqua would begin calling out too Terra. It was a fairly standard model gummi ship that landed upon the canyon overtop the coursing river and inside this spacecraft was Jasper. He had mistakenly stolen it and was now in an entirely different world from his hometown of Hallow's Eve. "What is this?",  said the undead boy. His eyes peered out of the cockpit's window.  Examining everything he could, down below was a brown-haired teenager; too the far left was a limping girl. She looked kind of strange... Well to be fairly honest, any normal looking human jumpstarted The boy's attention.

This was technically his first day outside of his home and the curiosity was real. Inside the ship his nose picked up the scent of a fresh car. Previously he was awe-strucken by it; it was unlike candy and definitely corpses, but it was different to say the least. The ship was a bit messy, strode out among his vehicles floor was foods that the teenage had snatched up, and helped himself to. Before him as stated was a large window to see the river in the distance.

"Eyy, how I do I get out of this thing?!" His eyes narrowed and the skeleton looked from right to left numerous times. In front of him were lots of buttons. Though he was pretty much dumbfounded on what they were able to do.  "Oh no... I can't get out ._." Said the boy finally as his right fist balled up and began pounding at the window for escape. Meanwhile his attention was trained on the two humanoids down below; inside the canyon. Surely Aqua was in far more a pickle then he... But hot damn, was it getting claustrophobic in this alien ship.

Jasper Poe scratched his head and attempted brainstorming his escape. He was interested in seeing the odd creatures that was the humans. In any case, they would perhaps be curious of the random arrival of a gummi ship. Maybe he wouldn't be stuck in here much longer. "Lemme outta here, for real this isn't fun." Jasper began beating on the floor with his forehead, in a comical manner.
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Sun May 31, 2015 4:50 pm

(This post might be wonky, and short, mostly because I'm on an iPod.)

His thoughts were so scattered and hard to follow in his own mind...he wanted to let this fake future go, but something in his heart kept him from moving away from it. Was all of this so important? Was he supposed to know what had happened in this time that never was? How did all of this connect to what he needed to do now?

Terra never got a chance to dwell on it, at least not now; someone was calling out to him.
"Please...help..."
He brunette turned to face the source of the sound, puzzled as to who might have seen him all the way out here. He was positive this world was inhabited by some manner of primitive people, but he'd need considered he be meeting up with anybody. All the youth wanted was some peace and quiet to sort through his thoughts...

But all at once...he stopped breathing. He couldn't move. That voice was familiar. something in his mind froze him in place.
"Terra, fight it! Come back! You can do it, Terra!"
"Terra's heart has been consumed...smothered by the Darkness within him!"

Wincing with the suddenness, the brunette reeled, struck with dizziness. However, he worked through that, biting down on his pain, focusing his muscles and mind back into reality. That voice...it sounded so familiar. His eyes connected with the approaching form of a young woman. Crimson liquid that he now identified as blood, trickled down her chin as she choked out a plea for aid. Hs own blood turned cold. Who would do something this horrible to someone else...especially a woman, who looked as though she'd been through hell and back? How had she gotten here, to this place? Her attacker could be anywhere nearby...

Coming to a full stand abruptly, Terra got to his feet, putting his arms out and approaching the female slowly. His vision was still fuzzy from that sudden fragment coming into focus, but he could vaguely tell that... She even looked familiar. The azure hair...her kindly face, the powerful presence she carried beneath all of that pain...even the clothing she wore, it all...somehow...
The Keyblade Warrior ignored all of his intuitions for now, shaking them from his thoughts. Right now, his heart burned with the desire to see this lady to aid.

"Don't move," Terra said, with as soothing and friendly a voice as he could offer. Without a moment's worth of hesitation, he moved in, taking it upon himself to put his arms around her to aid her in walking, putting force into carrying her weight.
"You're injured," he muttered, suddenly kicking himself for stating the obvious. "Just hold still...I'll take care of you."

Magic. It was always some sort of mystery to him, up until he'd gone through Castle Oblivion. But now that he knew how to will the forces of the arcane to his will...he was going to use them to his best ability. Strength surged through his form, as the youth concentrated on the forces around him, summoning as much power as he could muster. With a flourish of his hand, Terra called forth the Ends of the Earth in a flurry of lights and cubes, as he pointed the weapon into the air.
"Heal!"
Minty leaves cascaded from the tip of the Keyblade, fluttering down in a gentle waft, scattering across the wind and vanishing into oblivion. He wasn't able to tell if that spell had done anything to help, but was certain that whoever or whatever had caused this girl harm...if it was close by, he was going to tear it apart.

"Are you alright? Can you speak? Tell me who did this to you."

Then, very faintly, off in the distance...Terra heard something...tapping. Now he was on guard.
"Show yourself!" He snarled, gently lowering the young woman to the ground as he went into a guard stance.

Cure used!
-40 MP
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Wielder Luna Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:38 am

Once Aqua was in the man’s arms, she felt a warmth in her heart. It was a feeling like that of home, and she settled in, letting him help her. The heal spell he gave her tended to her wounds,while it didn’t completely heal them,it did ease her pain and stop most of the bleeding. Yet the chunk taken from the bluenette’s thigh would require a tad more care.

Aqua looked up to the brunette sincere smile on her face, her blurry vision now clearer. As she saw him for the first time, however, she couldn’t help but stare, the smile slowly slipping away.

Why does he look familiar?

In her heart, she knew him. The voice, the tall stature and gentle nature, the deep brown hair and gentle blue eyes. Aqua knew this man, she was close to him.  Yet in her mind, there was nothing. There was no name to match him to, and no matter how far she reached into her mind, she couldn’t see him.

Are you alright? Can you speak? Tell me who did this to you.

Aqua became slightly overwhelmed by his questions, but she still thought back. Who did this to her? This time, a memory did reach her. A memory that clutched Aqua’s heart like a vice.

My name has already been etched into history on my world, and it shall be done the same for the worlds beyond. I am the once and forever Future King, and all that find themselves before me shall know that my name is…

Though the injuries that hindered her ability to speak were mended, Aqua could only sputter his name, “...Dodahl…

At that moment, the bluenette heard the tapping that caused the man to go on the defensive, she gasped out.

No...d-did he really follow me here? Did he come all this way?! He’s relentless! H-He came here to finish me! No...I must…

She tried to stand up, but not only did the injury to her leg stop her, a deep feeling in her heart pulled her back. Sweat dripped down her brow, her breathing became ragged, and her body seemed to move on its own, forcing her to move back.

N-No...” she sputtered out. The shadows seemed to reach for her, although they weren’t physically. “Get away!” she cried out, “get away from me!

Fight it! Fight it! You have someone here with you, you can’t let him suffer the same fate! You need to help!

Yet no matter how much she tried, she felt the same feeling in her heart. Fear? No, this was not fear. This was terror. This was unnatural, no heart could have a feeling as intense as this. She clutched her head with both hands, her nails digging into her skin, her breathing becoming more and more ragged despite her attempts to pull herself out of it.
Wielder Luna
Wielder Luna
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:58 am

Sorry for my short length, and poor grammar if I made mistakes. I am in a situation where I have to redesign and its time for school so I rushed. PM me if any confusion arises please.

Jasper was a skeleton; so making loud noises to scare folks with, even by accident, was a specialty. He's what goes 'bump in the night', he was raised around the idea that fright was an important thing for the heart... Anyways, to be fairly logical, it should've been a given that he was no threat; since he hasn't managed to even escape the ship yet. However, Jasper Poe had stood up from the ground and managed to start clicking lots of buttons. As his vision looked from right to left.
He laughed a bit though when he realized how scared Terra and Aqua had became. It always seemed to please him when he managed to get under the skin of others. Jasper compared the feeling to the only other he knew, the sweet tastes of candy. It was pure pleasure and he enjoyed making the most out of what it was.

They scare eaisly, I wonder why they're so over-reactive all of a sudden."

The gummi ship now made many weird rinky dinky sounds. Steam pushed out of pipes, the entire ship itself was fiditing about. Jasper obviously had no clue about whatever he was doing. "Ooooooh what does this do? Looks important." The boy would jam his finger into a big red button and all of the sudden a laser struck the other side of the canyon. Jasper scratched his boney head. Frowning; a a bit. He was worried for the humans down under, though it was shrugged off moments later. He finally found a button that would help. It brought forth a microphone and relayed his speech to them. "Hello there! I'm here to talk too you humans! You do not know me, but uhh, I believe we can both find a reasonable bargain for something that could benefit us both!"

The gummi ship had boomed his words which then echoed across the canyon's walls. The skeleton smiled wide. His engraved lips spreading into a happy smile. It was easy to picture Jasper's appearance. He was a shorter version of what Jack Skellington looked like, only with a more modern theme and a bit more thickness to his person. They also neither seemed to see or smell with normal sensory. So in a way, at least for now. The teenager was still a skellington.
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Terra looked around wildly, keeping his eyes sharp on lookout for whatever might be causing this woman pain. Through all this foliage and thick treelines though, he couldn't spot anything out of the ordinary...He was sure he'd heard some kind of commotion. If whoever had hurt her was around...
He was going to make them pay for it.

The brunette was not one for picking fights, though his cocky attitude sometimes brought the party to him. He had his moral boundaries...and that included never hurting the defenseless, the innocent, the elderly, and women. Terra considered it both cowardly, and wrong, and someone had seriously ticked him off. What kind of a Keyblade Warrior was he, if he couldn't protect people, and use his abilities for the greater good? After all, that's what the Keyblade was supposed to be...a tool of the Light, to banish away evil and Darkness for good.

Just as he'd begun to relax a little, the aqua-haired girl began to go into a panic, and suddenly, there was a large explosion off to one of the sides of the canyon. The blast shook the earth, sending boulders crashing down into the water, the rock rumbling as it tumbled off the walls. There was someone here! There was someone here, and they had the ability to shatter rock with just one hit...Terra's heart sank into his stomach with the realization he might be outmatched in this fight.
He grit his teeth with reinforced determination. No, he wasn't going to just run away like a coward! He had to protect this young woman from whatever was chasing her, end it once and for all if he could! That was the duty of a Keyblade Warrior...to protect the people who walked in the Light. He wasn't going to abandon that duty, no matter what!

Then, out of nowhere, a voice began speaking to them. At first, the earthen-haired lad winced, believing some other metaphysical person was trying to tell him about something he needed to know...but then, as he listened, realized that unlike all the other times disembodied persons had tried to communicate to him, their voice had come from all around. This one was different; it came from further away, at a fixed point. Whoever was speaking, was somewhere relatively close and using some means of device to talk.
This Dodahl guy was going to get it.

"Just relax! You're okay! I'm not going to let anything hurt you. Don't move, understand?" Terra said gently, moving her to prop her up against a sloped stone. "I'm going to take care of this Dodahl guy. I've got a Keyblade," he stated, confidently, "and nothing's going to stop me from reaching my goal. Right now, it's taking care of you."
With a grin, he started running off towards the sound of the voice, but turned awkwardly and paused.
"Uh...don't go anywhere. Just...just stay here and rest! I'll be right back after I kick this guy's ass."

He didn't want to leave her alone. Someone could grab her, or hurt her, or worse...but if he stayed here, trying to fight this Dodahl, she might end up getting caught in whatever crossfire happened between them. He couldn't risk it. Somehow, Terra could sense that she wasn't helpless...that there was a storm beneath the serene calm she had. If that was the case...he wouldn't have to worry about her.
That didn't mean he wasn't going to. Why...was she so familiar?
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Wielder Luna Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:18 am

Aqua’s fear began to fade as the man let her down. His words, they soothed her and him saying he had a Keyblade brought relief to her. She knew that she can place her trust in him. When she lied down, she let her exhaustion pile over her and let herself rest.

Thank you.” she whispered, before she drifted into sleep.
Aqua was surrounded by darkness. The feeling of dread filled her, she knew this environment. She has experienced it not long ago. The blue haired woman bent her knees, readying herself for what may come.

Mere moments later, the darkness began to dissipate. She stood in the middle of a barren wasteland, the cracked ground throwing up dust with a mere brush of the wind. In the distance, she could see an assortment of several Keyblades, their teeth sunk into the ground and their handles pointed upward. The sight of such weapons caused her heart to skip a beat.

This place, this is the Ancient Battlefield, the field of the Keyblade War... The one Master spoke of.

She looked toward the sky, the sight forcing her to gasp. Above the land was what appeared to be a moon in the shape of a heart. It gleamed with beauty far more beautiful than the most perfect diamond. It reflected the purest light, one that could entrance darkness itself. Even Aqua felt herself being drawn towards it.

She shook her head, taking her eyes away from the heart shaped moon and turned to look behind her only to have several fresh corpses met her sight. She didn’t recognize any of them, but her heart told her that they were close to her. The state they were in horrified Aqua. Most of them laid impaled by golden pikes, severed limbs scattered between them like discarded tissues, and some of them displayed wounds that not even the most grotesque of spells could inflict.

This...this is a nightmare. This can’t be real. It can’t!

Looking further, she laid her azure eyes on a figure she did recognize: the brunette that healed her wounds just moments before, clashing with the man that inflicted them. They were currently exchanging blows, the wielder’s Keyblade crashed against Dodahl’s golden pike. Her heart pounded with every strike and their weapons sung in the wasteland’s air, before they finally broke off and jumped back away from each other. Aqua could feel the tension rise when darkness began to manifest from the brunette’s skin. He then pointed his Keyblade toward the Future King, this was going to be it: the battle’s decision was about to be made. However, not even a blink of a moment later the outstretched arm that held his Keyblade vanished completely, taking his weapon with it, and replacing his limb with a spray of blood.

No!

The young man knelt down, crying out in agony as he clutched his wound. Dodahl merely strutted forward, not making a sound as he soon stood above the disarmed young man. The wielder looked up toward the King, saying nothing. In return, Dodahl raised his pike in the air, the sharpened end pointed down at the burnette.

Don’t...please, he’s not the one you want!

But her silent plea did nothing, and she was forced to watch as the pike was brought down upon him, straight through and out the back of the young man’s mouth.
No!

Aqua sat up with a start, her entire body drenched with sweat. She looked around, she was back where the Keyblade wielder left her. There was still fear in her heart, but she couldn’t let tht overcome her. She clenched her fists. If that nightmare was just a nightmare, or if it were fate, she couldn’t let that happen. She had to fight it.

She got up on her feet, running toward where the young man headed off. Normally, the injured leg would hampen her movement, and perhaps it did. Now, however, her mind wasn’t what was moving her. Aqua’s heart was what was now pushing her forward.

He hadn’t moved too far at all, and he was well within her sight. She called out, reaching her hand forward, “Terra, wait!

A slight shock passed through the bluenette, Terra? Who...wait, is that his name? Why did I say that?

She knew he seemed familiar, but she was certain that she never met the young man. Did she?

Last edited by Keyblade Wielder Aqua on Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Wielder Luna
Wielder Luna
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:00 am

I got everything fixed so hopefully it'll all run smoother. Sorry for any confusion I might have caused.

So it would appear that the both of them were pretty overdramatic about his presence, mistaken by the Skeleton's actual 'want' in the regard he offered. Even though the boy couldn't make out what they were talking about, his educated guessing was probably right on point. The male had drawn a weird key-shaped weapon, that casted health onto his allies. Hmm, how intriguing. Well, since they were on their way up the canyon and Jasper couldn't exactly get out; he decided it would be best to use this time effectively.

First he cracked his bony knuckles and activated some of his new mysterious powers. All of a sudden his body would transmute into the closest thing 'human', that he felt was possible. Blinking his eyes a couple times; then after stretching, Jasper checked  himself out. "All I can really do at this point is sit around for now. I hope they don't keep me waiting long."  Said Jasper as he fell back into the captain's seat and spun a few times out of boredom.

While he did so, his mind wandered back and he reminiscenced about his past life. It had been full of adventures. However never quite exciting as this. Here he was; in a world completely unlike anything he was use to. With people already trying to kill him. How splendid! Yes, more so than how he had imagined. His lips curled up hugely. "This outta be fun! I can hardly wait for them."

Some ten minutes later; a mysterious black creature came to life behind his seat, it had largely, but beady yellow eyes. It resembled an ant with antenna, but it was large and stood on two hind-legs. It's head bobbed as it moved. Jasper turned and managed to lock eye contact upon the monster. His eyebrow stood on end at the peculiarity. At first he assumed it to be harmless, "Hmm? What are you?", were words that escaped his lip. However moments later the fiend would jump into an attack, giving away it's malicious intentions...
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Apologies for the delay. Life has been hectic.

Racing out of the mouth of the canyon, the brunette huffed out each breath with his efforts. Climbing the steepness of this ridge wasn't exactly easy, even with how in shape he was. The slope was pretty high, but Terra was pretty sure he'd seen the explosion come from this direction. Wherever this Dodahl was, he was going to get the smacking, darkness-killing end of his Keyblade. If there was one thing that irritated Terra more than anything, it was people with power trying to do harm to the innocent.

As he huffed and puffed up the steep cliffside overlooking the canyon, the Keyblade Warrior noticed a smoldering crater on the other side of the wall. Perched on top of it, was a strange sort of object that Terra had never encountered before. It looked like something out of a geometry teacher's nightmare, painted in colorful reds and yellows, with a smoking barrel of what looked like a gun sticking out of one of the sides. That must have been where that explosion came from! This was some kind of weapon!

So this is where this guy is hiding, huh? Terra thought to himself as he approached, summoning the Ends of the Earth to his hands and taking on a battle stance.
Just then, he heard someone calling out his name. Who could possibly be here, in a world he'd never seen before, that would know who he was? Then, he did a double-take--that voice had belonged to the blue-haired woman! Why had she come after him, and more importantly, how in the world did she know his name?
Before he could turn around and address the situation, his eyes locked onto two, golden lights within the interior of the glassy dome of the machine. He knew what those were. There was no other thing it could be.

Heartless.
It made him angry just knowing they were here. He wouldn't put it past this Dodahl to have brought them to this world...or perhaps his own presence had summoned them... Either way, he was going to start this off by breaking whatever was in there's face. With a shout of furious focus, the young man leapt at the cockpit, swinging at it with the Keyblade with great force.
"Say your PRAYERS!"
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Wielder Luna Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:16 am

No worries, it's all good~

Aqua watched as the young man leapt into the canyon, and she let out a deep sigh before making her way up the cliff. The injury on her leg was beginning to tax her as she climbed. The young woman had to slow down to prevent herself from collapsing.

He stands no chance against me.

She grit her teeth, climbing her way up. These thoughts weren’t her own, but she recognized that cold voice.

He may be a wield a mighty Keyblade, but he doesn't know how strong I really am. He doesn't know my techniques, my style.

No, you’re wrong. He can fight!

Of course he can, I wouldn’t doubt that for a second. But, can he win? Now that’s an entirely different question.

She stopped, collapsing on all fours. She could feel the warm blood beginning to trickle down her leg again.

Hm, it looks like you opened your wound again. What a shame.

She stood up, her legs trembling, “I...I can still fight. I can still help him…

How? Your wound is crippling, you can barely stand. Let us not forget the most important thing: you lack your weapon.

She looked down at her belt, and sure enough the rapier she usually wielded was gone.

Did you forget? You lost it during our little skirmish. Don’t worry though, once we meet again I’ll be sure to bring it to you.

The bluenette clenched her fists, slowly making her way to the edge of the canyon. Pushing out that voice in her mind. Looking over she saw...something. It appeared to be some sort of craft, the way it was put together made it appear it was capable of some sort of travel, possibly air. The artillery on the side was smoking, this has recently been used.

Yet there was a nagging feeling in her, “No...this isn’t Dodahl’s…

When they fought, he was clearly more subtle than this. His attacks were surgical, careful, thought was put behind each strike. The way he travelled about the battlefield, he displayed techniques that allowed him to travel long and short distances. Overall, Aqua knew he would never fly something so flamboyant.

She had to help, somehow, yet she couldn't help but think that voice was right. She was injured to the point where it would hurt more to move and she was left without a weapon. As much as she wanted to help, she had to admit, perhaps the best way to help was to stand aside and hope that she was right and it was not Dodahl who awaited the man she called Terra within the craft.
Wielder Luna
Wielder Luna
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:43 am

Things were happening all to quickly, which almost made the skeletal boy sick. That was, IF he could, he was incapable of catching plaque or any kind of variants similar too it. Being undead was very handy; it made for a great resource especially since it was like an immunity to harmful toxins. "Oh bother!" The boy would generate a small pumpkin explosive; it appeared to be a jack o' lantern, but leaked yellow electricity from its facial cut-outs. When the heartless was in mid air Jasper's lips curled and he crammed the explosive into the heartless. It was poetry in action as he literally clothes lined the monster with it, and then it exploded causing the dark critter to be stunned.

Jasper popped his knuckles and brought a foot down on its head.  When he supposed it dead, he turned around to see Terra flying towards the cockpit with raged emotions. "Awww... Bruh..." With no time to move the brunette-in-action used his keyblade and busted the large window to a million shreds of glass and landed a few feet in front of Jasper Poe. "Hey, hey chill man. Let's talk this through ehh? Besides! You don't want this beef anyway." The red-head brought up his arm and while flexing used his thumb to point at himself. It was childish joking; however to be fairly honest, Jasper played WAY to much. It was probably time for him to be fleeing as is. However, something was causing his lips to spread. He did love a challenge.

Meanwhile the ship rocked a little, the heartless behind Terra was not defeated merely knocked on; it began to stand up. When it saw the keyblade it jumped back into action. Trying to kill the keyblade-wielder. Rather than meet its eternal fate later on. Well: it was probably gonna die today anyhow, but senseless beasts never double took on a scenario. They much more enjoyed mindless attack. A pretty weak tactic; Jasper had to note. His focus switched spots between the thing behind his opposition and the opposition itself. Obvious that he would not warn his attacker of another attacker. Though malicious and downright messed up, to let a man take a hit from behind, Jasper knew it would be ignorant to say anything at all. At least this way he would have a chance to gage Terra's powers of combat.
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:06 am

This is on my mobile, so replies will be EXTREMELY short. I apologize for the delay.

Terra only heard the blue-haired woman's reply AFTER the glass had been shattered. This ship wasn't Dohdals, then...which meant that, whoever's ship this was, wasn't him. She wasn't in as much danger as he thought she wa--
And then he saw the boy. ...or rather, the skeleton, who was a boy. The Keyblade Warrior halted his swing in the middle of its arc, absolutely puzzled and half disgusted at what he was looking at. He'd never seen a living...talking skeleton before. It was so bizarre, looking at one in person, let alone one that was moving on its own.

Finally, the youth's stunned state broke away from him, and he lowered his guard, the curious confusion not lifting from his face.
"So then you're not Dodahl...Sorry for breaking your...dome," he said, apologetically. "Who, or what, are you exactly, if you don't find offense in me asking. I've never seen an--"

The brunette was cut off from his sentence as the Shadow jumped him from behind, sending him crashing to the floor face first. Immediately, the cold grip of fear clutched at his heart, knowing that the creature was after it to consume. With a cry of both fear and exertion, Terra launched a ball of flame at the beast, sending it flying off in the other direction.

I forget how much my fire spell costs...I'll do that later when I'm not on mobile.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Wielder Luna Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:22 am

No worries, it's all good~

Aqua heard the cry from within the craft followed by a burst of flame. Was she wrong? Was Dodahl really in there?

Did he hurt the man who saved her?

She stepped up as quick as she could, but soon crumpled again. The bluenette glared down at her weak leg and grit her teeth, cursing under her breath.

No...need to get back up. Can’t let him...fight alone.

Though her step was shaky, she managed to fight her way back on her feet. However, she didn’t even make a few steps before a deep feeling of dread took her. She slowly turned, facing a being formed from pure shadow. It looked to be about human size, but its features were more bug-like with beady yellow eyes and long crooked antennae.

She remembered hearing her Master speaking of such beings, Is this one of those Heartless?

It brought forth feelings of hopelessness from within her. She had no weapon and she couldn’t focus her magic. She was essentially a sitting duck. She couldn’t be that however, she couldn’t afford it. It wasn’t just her life on the line, the man she called Terra was in danger as well. If she fell here, then she not only fails herself, but the man who saved her as well. She stood as tall as she could muster, clenching her hands into fists and stared down at the Heartless.

No, I will not fall. Not here, not now, and not to you. I won't let you be the reason my friend dies!

As she cried out with her fists raised, she heard another voice call from behind her, “[Shattering Light Seal]!”

A burst of light streamed from behind Aqua, whistling by as it hit the Heartless in the chest. It paused before a circle of light with arcane symbols dotted along the circumference appeared where it was hit, shattering moments after it appeared. The being made no sound as it was thrown back, disintegrating into black dust before it hit the ground. Aqua watched stunned as a small translucent heart-shaped object floated up from where the Heartless once stood.

She looked to where the spell originated, stepping toward her was a young black haired man, with trimmed facial hair and deep blue eyes that reminded Aqua of her own. He stood only slightly taller than she did and wore a tattered black cloak that looked a tad bit large for him with strapped leather boots. Aside from all that, the thing that instantly grabbed the young woman’s attention has the rapier he held in his left hand.

That’s my sword! But how…?

My my, heard you right there. Got a good amount of bravery in you, I will give you that much,” he said, a smile on his face. He paused, the grin slowly vanishing before he followed her gaze down to the blade in his hands, “Oh, this? This is yours?” he said as he held the blade out to her.

Yes, it is. Where did you get it from?” she replied, accepting it and reattaching it to her belt.

Heh, I was about to ask you the same thing,” he said, giving her a weary gaze, “but since you asked first, I'll answer.

He nudged his head backward, “Saw it on the hill back there. Looks like you had a rough trip too, lots of blood around it.

Aqua’s thoughts began to rush again, So...I had this when I got here? Or is Dodahl playing tricks on me? There was a Heartless here, maybe he brought them here and left my sword here while he was at it?

Oi oi, little lady,” the man said, a worried look on his face, “ you look like you saw a spirit.

She shook her head, “Oh, I’m sorry. It’s just a lot of things have happened here is all.

You’re telling me, these beasties keep showing up and then something goes off in the canyon over here,” he said with an exasperated sigh, “never know what to expect in this place.

As he said that, several Heartless of the same stature rose from the ground, surrounding Aqua and the newcomer.

Ah, hells. Looks like we’re going to have a rough time here too, aren’t we little lady?

He looked back at Aqua, who had her back toward his, “On the bright side, it looks like you and these little beasties are about to learn why I, Vilmar Hilfon Cathon, was accepted among the legendary Archmages.

That phrase brought Aqua’s spirits up, things weren’t going to be hopeless here. She gave a nod toward him and held a stance, ready to take down the Heartless charging toward the two.
Wielder Luna
Wielder Luna
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Poe Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:56 am

Well, everything seemed to move faster all of a sudden. The window broke behind Terra's incredible strength as expected. The heartless leapt and brought him to the floor, as anticipated and Jasper himself stood; unsure who to really help in the matter. Both sides of the coin were not in his favor. Which usually meant his time was running short. Not to say that he was going to run off. Just fairly likely.

When a beam of blinding light zapped the shadow heartless and sent it sprawling into the wall. The skeleton man blinked twice. His attention now focused on the floating heart shaped object that erupted from its dissipation. He could tell it was a very important object as it floated out the window. Where was it going? Heh, best not to bother with trying to figure it out for now.

Instead of fleeing the ship, Jasper first walked over to Terra's side and checked his wound. The teenager from Halloween Town was unfamiliar with blood, wounds, or much else of that. What was Poe supposed to do?! He wasn't a mage, healer or anything of the sort; for now he was useless. Literally. Instead of sighing he looked around the area for any objects that could come in handy.

There appeared to be nothing but candy wrappers on the floor. However, off on the far right corner of the back wall was a medical kit. Common sense. This must've been what humans or fleshy creatures used to treat gashes and sores and stuff. The skeleton ran over to the wall and grabbed the box; jogging his way back to Terra's side. He pulled out the necessary items for treating the tall brown-haired male.

"I'll have you fixed up in a jiffy, man." The skeleton would have to hurry and flee soon. He was unsure why, but these people mistook him for something else. He'd have to escape at the closest moment's notice.
Jasper Poe
Jasper Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyblade Warrior Terra Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:08 pm

The youth felt the sting of claws on his side, but other than that and the fleeting terror in his chest, Terra was unharmed. He was used to combat. He'd fought bums and lowlifes most of his life growing up on the streets of Daybreak Town. He'd taken more broken bones, bruises, and cuts to his body than most young people had needed to ever experience. From the day he decided to become strong in order to protect others...Terra had taken up the mantle of one who would suffer pain, even though there was no need for it.
He hadn't needed to jump into this battle. He didn't have to get involved. But now, more than ever, he was determined to see people safe. He was a Keyblade Warrior, and they were the protectors of the weak, saviors of the defenseless. He would not stop until there was peace. He owed it to all of the legends and tales he'd heard about the great and powerful warriors before him.

Scrambling to his feet, the blue-eyed warrior turned to look through the shattered dome, searching for the aqua-haired woman who'd called out his name. He hadn't introduced himself. Her voice...Something felt...why, though?
"The Darkness can't have you! I won't let it!"
Those were the last words he remembered.
"Aqua...put an end to me..."
"Terra, tell me where to find you."

The throat in his hand. The struggling, gasping sounds. Such a terrible Darkness...Smothering, stifling, Darkness...

Shoving away the headache in his mind, Terra scrambled back up to his feet, noticing there was now a dark-haired man who'd joined the fray. Was this Dodahl? He was fighting off the Heartless, so that couldn't be, could it? He shook his head at the skeleton lad, cracking his neck with a satisfying pop.
"I'm fine...but thank you. So you didn't summon the Heartless here..." He said, thinking aloud. "They just showed on their own this time. Sorry for breaking your...thing," he muttered, sheepishly. "I thought you were someone else. You probably should keep your distance from those things...those were Heartless. They sort of swallow your heart whole and don't give it back."

With a grunt, he heaved himself out of he cockpit, summing back the Ends of the Earth to his hands and rushing towards the surrounded duo with intent to harm. There wasn't any likely way this guy could protect the woman from all these Heartless on his own...Terra refused to see her get hurt any more because of his own inaction. There were much too many of the Shadows now to gamble that they'd come away unscathed, but the brunette was running low on magical energy. He could tell, his stamina in that regard wasn't particularly lengthy...it'd take a lot of practice to get better with it. Still, there was something else he could do, he was sure of it!

I won't let them hurt you!

Focusing all of his power, Terra forced his strength into the mystical blade, and dove forward. He swung at every Heartless that stood in his path, furiously driven by the desire to protect what he believed mattered. Whatever damage he sustained, whatever harm came to him, so long as she was alright...She was already hurt enough. He would not let it happen again.

Rising Rock SkillTree Ability Used.
[CD: 3]
4 hit combo, generates shockwaves and rock debris on every strike, dealing medium damage to enemies in range.
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade Warrior Terra
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Wielder Luna Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:08 am

Aqua slashed her blade through another Heartless, its ‘heart’ dissipating after its body disintegrated. She took several short breaths as her fatigue began to worsen. This was the hardest she’s ever fought. Even with Vilmar at her back, fending off the shadowy creatures, she wasn’t sure how long the both of them can keep this up.

Evidently, the strange man picked up on her hesitation, “Oi, oi, little lady. It’s too early to stop now. Why, we’re just getting started.

Almost on cue, Aqua saw the brunette from earlier barreling through the Heartless and making his way toward the two of them. The sight of it ignited the bluenette’s heart. Strength began to flow through her again. It was possible to get through this! They could make it past this trial! She stood back up straight and began taking down the Heartless that advanced during her moment of doubt. She was going to prove her strength here, and no Heartless was going to get in her way.

"Ay, that's the spirit! Let's finish this up now, little lady!"

She gave him a sideways nod, "Right. My name's Aqua by the way."

She heard Vilmar chuckle, "Oi, oi. Alright you are then, Aqua."

She couldn't but hold a small smile before turning to face the Heartless again, bringing down another with several swift strikes with her rapier.
Wielder Luna
Wielder Luna
Keyblade's Chosen
Keyblade's Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down