MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Enigma Skill Tree EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Enigma Skill Tree EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Enigma Skill Tree EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Enigma Skill Tree EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Enigma Skill Tree EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Enigma Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Enigma Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Enigma Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Enigma Skill Tree EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Enigma Skill Tree

2 posters

Go down

Enigma Skill Tree Empty Enigma Skill Tree

Post by Raziel Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Base Ability: Chameleon - Raziel wraps himself in a cloak of nothingness, flawlessly blending into his surroundings, and making him invisible to the naked eye. This effect is broken the moment he makes an attack. It is reapplied automatically after its cool down.

Base Ability Cool Down:

2 posts

Tier I

1st Skill: Faster and Faster - With each successful attack, Raziel gains a small boost of speed to help him escape potential counter attacks.

2nd Skill: Intangible - The Nobody can phase through any solid matter. Walls, people, projectiles, etc. This lasts for 1 post and he cannot attack or be hit. This effect can also be passed into an ally if he is touching them, but this will make him solid again by doing so. (Cool down - 5 posts)

3rd Skill: Convert - Any primal elemental spell cast against Raziel (except lightning) is transformed into Nothingness and therefore negated. (Cool down - 5 posts)

4th Skill:   Memory Sample - By touching an individual, Raziel quickly shuffles through the memories of his target. For 3 posts, he can recognize their motions and determine what ability they may use, giving him a better chance at evasion and how he may counter them. The information he gathers, fades from his mind when the ability ends, losing his edge against the target until used again. (Cool down - 6 posts)

5th Skill: Void Tether  - Created from Nothingness, Raziel unleashes a stream of black and white barbs at the target's feet. The tendrils wrap around them, creating a ball and chain around the ankles. Stepping outside the five foot radius will stun the target for 1 post and the ability will end. The entire ability lasts for 3 posts if they stay within the ring. (Cool down - 7 posts)

Last edited by Raziel on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Enigma Skill Tree Empty Re: Enigma Skill Tree

Post by Game Master Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Because of what your skills entail, I'm going to notify you of a few things and you'll be able to make a judgement based on what I tell you on if you want to adjust anything.

These abilities, because of what they are, are going to be tied to your physical statistics. For example, the skill Reversal would mean you move quickly for somebody of your speed and agility tier, meaning that there are still people able to easily keep their front facing towards you. A tier two character could potentially do that if they were ready for it, for instance, making the first ability kind of useless against people more powerful than you.

You may be able to hit a person's pressure points with Pressure Points if they don't dodge, but if they have high Endurance that won't do much, if anything, to them unless you have the Strength to back up those blows.

Counter Attack is also tied to Reaction Time, which is tied to speed. Your reaction time may be enhanced to provide a counterattack, but odds are a person with higher speed and agility can counter this.

Playing Dirty has the same weakness as Pressure Points- if a person has high enough Endurance, and your strength isn't high enough, you are only going to make them mad.

Are you still willing to continue with this?

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:53 am

Okay, I scarped that last one, and gave it a complete overhaul. For the base ability, I'm wondering if Chameleon can be reapplied every other post, but I know that's probably a no no, and it still may be too short with just a 2 post cool down. I thought I'd ask anyway. I will increase it more if need be.
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:29 pm

You could have true invisibility, and because it is based on Nothing that would mean Moon would not allow others to passively see through it.

Forget is too powerful for T1.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:54 am

Oh, I thought Moon could see Nothingness for some reason...
I'll save Forget for T2 or higher then. I replaced it with Void Tether. Also made a small adjustment to Intangible and Chameleon.
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:47 am

I'll fiat that if pass on the effect of intangible to an ally, you can not be using that effect.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:15 am

Okay. I can agree to that.
Raziel
Raziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:08 am