MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen

3 posters

Go down

Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen Empty Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen

Post by Community Moogle Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:53 am

Second Round: Zienna vs Jensen
Summer Tournament, Round Two
Conditions: Morning; Cloudy and Windy

“If the participants would please pick heads or tails, kupo!~” the fluttering moogle would say, flipping a small coin into the air.
Community Moogle
Community Moogle

Back to top Go down

Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen Empty Re: Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen

Post by Jensen Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:43 am

"This heathen shall burn. Tails."
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen Empty Re: Summer Tournament: Zienna vs Jensen

Post by Zienna Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:22 am

"I shall take heads, but I'll let you have my tail if you like~"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:27 am

"NO YOU HEATHEN, DRAKAR LET ME FORFEIT

"No."

"BUT SHE'LL-Okay I will now fight and kill this heathen by the command of my almighty, badass creator. None of these words are being controlled by him. HEATHEN."
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:38 am

"A chatty one, hmm? Hihi, let's see how good your tongue is when we're done here, alright~?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Community Moogle Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:10 am

If moogles blush, this one definitely was. While it tried to maintain an air of professionalism, it caught the coin as it fell and smacked it on to the back of it's hand. A holy man, and a sinning woman. Such polar opposites, this time around... With a quiet "Ahem", it removed its hand to reveal the result of the toss.

"Heads. Just... be mindful of the children watching, kupo..." The fluttering moogle looked right at Zienna as it gave such a horrible lie, which wasn't an entire lie, per se. "Good luck to you both, kupo!~" With that, it quickly vanished into a shimmering patch of warped space.
Community Moogle
Community Moogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:09 pm

So a holy man, hmm? This will be interesting. Zienna took to the skies and slipped on her claws, Soulstealer and held out her hand, materializing a whip, Overseer, in her palm. It took the form of a leather whip, with a fairly long range. Gripping it tightly she attacked the man with it, a grin on her face as the weapon ignited into dark blue flames. The crack of a broken sound barrier sending shivers down her spine. She twirled the whip around her before lashing it out again at the man.

Massive circles on the ground and sky appeared as Isis floated over to the left, directing three lightning bolts at Jensen. Six orbs of electricity would shoot out from her Reaver and fly towards Jensen at an alarming rare. She made sure to keep an eye on him, wary of what he could do.

Wolfram grunted, sending a pulse of energy that formed a protective barrier around his teammates. He waited until Isis and Zienna were done with their attacks before he raised his ax and slammed it on the ground. Spikes of metal, earth, and glass would jut out of the ground, aimed to impale the so-called holy man.

=====
Stuff used:
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Immediately Jensen would cast his Holy Blessings armor, rushing forward and using Turn as soon as he got as close as he could to Zienna. A white flame would consume a 10 meter area around him, attempting to stun Zienna's whole party. His armor would only take three hits, so if he failed to make it to Zienna in time, he'd surely be in for a massive combo to strike him. Which is likely what was going to happen. He would be able to dodge the spikes, however the projectiles fired at him will likely hit him after the first 3 strikes. However, if he was going to be severely outmatched, he'd need to try his best. What he could do, however, was lift his shield to create a dome like field around his front. This would protect him, but only if the projectiles didn't move around. He'd do this at the beginning of his rush.

Skill-tree ref

Bulwark of Eisuundar - Jensen, when blocking with his shield, generates a curved wall of light to cover his front. This stretches from his 9'o'clock to his 3'o'clock, relative to where he is facing.
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:22 am

By the time Jensen got close enough to use his white flames, Zienna had already relocated out of the area of effect, as did Isis who continued to drift away from them. Only Wolfram would have been caught by that blast, taking it like a champ.

Zienna would deliver two lashes at their outnumbered opponent, aiming the strikes teasingly at his glutes. It may have been done with a little mischief in mind, but that didn't mean she held back on the force she used against him. Tiny whispering wisps appeared on the field, seemingly out of nowhere. The holyman would feel his life force being slowly drained while they were there. Although they glowed intensely, if he were to touch one of them, he'd feel only a gentle warmth.

Isis' orbs would by now crash into the man while she released another swarm of the electrified spheres. Another three lightning bolts would crash down from the sky in quick succession, aimed directly at Jensen.

=====
40/120 MP
[spoiler="Cooldowns"]
Wolfram
Splinter [3 posts][spoiler]

Stuff used:

[Isis] Revved (6)
Barrage*
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Due to the bolts not doing anything to move around his shield's protective wall, he'd be safe from the majority of the previous rounds attacks. However, this time, he couldn't help but be struck by the multiple bolts from the sky. Jensen would unveil his handbow and fire at Zienna and Isis both. But beyond that, there wasn't much in his utility belt to use against a group of three. The attacks would strike him as he had to move his shield to aim at the two.
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:55 am

Isis would turn her back on the enemy, letting his projectile bounce from her Reaver. She then again call down three lightning strikes from above, and placed a shield of wind over the succubus. Her dual blades crackled with electricity in anticipation in joining in on the fray should she need to, but for the time being, she'd wait and provide some ranged support.

Zienna playfully let the bolt hit her on the shoulder, which caused her to squeak a little. She'd smirk, pulling the bolt out and letting the blood-stained projectile drop to the ground. She switched from her whip to her two daggers, diving to the holyman. When she was close enough to him, she spun clockwise as she landed, aiming to slash him at the chest and abdomen. She'd quickly spin again in the opposite direction, but instead of making an attack, she'd have pushed herself against the man and attempt to plant a sinful kiss on him. She'd go for the lips, but if that was difficult, she'd settle for the cheek.

Wolfram on the other hand recovered from the stun, and aimed to repay Jensen in his own special way. While he was busy with Zienna, the 12-foot behemoth would have attempted to grab the holyman around the neck. If successful, he'd slam him down on the ground twice before throwing him away unceremoniously. If not, then he would swing his ax in a wide arc. Zienna would be aware of this, and thus, the giant wouldn't have to worry about friendly fire.
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:56 am

Jensen would proceed to be wombo-combo'd. He realized that if he continued forward, he'd simply just get wreckteroni'd if he didn't resign. After their onslaught, he'd put up two fingers, curling up in a ball and start crying. "Do what you want with my body, there's no reason for this to go on." Laying on his stomach, the paladin spread his legs. While he was injured badly, he still knew that if he was going to die, he was going to die in sin. His god had already abandoned him. "Just don't use your tongue"
Jensen
Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:02 pm

"Surrendering already? I was just having fun~" the succubus said with a disheartened sigh, however she quickly smiled and licked her lips. "Well then, I suppose I'll honor your final wish. Now..." With a giggle that was almost child-like, she hopped on to the man, fluttering her wings with enthusiasm.

She turned him on his back and jabbed her claws into his chest, igniting it with a bit of her tainted powers. Very soon, the man would fall into a deep sleep as Zienna's essence flowed into him. She wanted to take him somewhere a little more scenic. At least this way, he wouldn't be able to change his mind until it was too late.

"Uhmm... Zienna?" Isis muttered.

"What is it?" she answered, looking up to her shy companion.

"Would we get disqualified if you... you know... took him right here?"

"I doubt it. But better safe than sorry, I guess."

Zienna got off of the man and had Wolfram slung him over his shoulder. "Hm... where is that cute little marshmallow~?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Community Moogle Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:10 pm

There was a shift in a patch of space, and the moogle reappeared in a glittery display some feet away from the succubus and her allies. "I-I'm no marshmallow, kupo... I-I'm a proud moogle, kupo! But, uh... Ahem!"

The moogle raised an arm in the direction of the succubus and her crew. "The winner of this round is Zienna, kupo!~ Job, uh... well done?" After making it's announcement, the fluttering creature made a hasty retreat. It did not want to be the succubus' next toy.

Zienna wins T2: Round Two by means of... sinful seduction?
Community Moogle
Community Moogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down