MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
I Hope He Answers [Open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
I Hope He Answers [Open] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
I Hope He Answers [Open] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
I Hope He Answers [Open] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
I Hope He Answers [Open] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
I Hope He Answers [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
I Hope He Answers [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
I Hope He Answers [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
I Hope He Answers [Open] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

I Hope He Answers [Open]

Go down

I Hope He Answers [Open] Empty I Hope He Answers [Open]

Post by D9 Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:05 am

Where did they go... Staring into the distance, which was filled with the varying buildings that made up the Kingdom of Dreams, D9 had sat on the ledge of a chapel. He sat at the very tippy-top, leaning his back against the pointed prick of the religious building. He had one leg dangling off the side, one bent and pushing against the ledge to firmly keep himself in place. He had occasionally brought up his half-smoked cigarette to his lips, taking a puff and watching the smoldering ash build up. His prosthetic arm kept a delicate grip on the tobacco stick. In the shade of the sun shining on the other side, D9's face illuminated from the heavy drafts he took. A pistol rested by his side, disassembled across the ledge. He thought on how he wasn't prepared, they weren't prepared, for what being a dataloid meant. The limitless potential, or the faux limitlessness of it. It was powerful and weighed heavily on D8 and himself. Yet, the people who could help him understand and be normal...they were gone.

They were still children, the two. They were still young to these worlds, yet Dr. Kizeke had made them to be so much older. Yet, what he didn't account for were the emotions coded into him. The core was a powerful piece of technology, but it had a level of instability and unpredictability that made D9 dangerous. Delilah had balanced him out, but it was a focus that kept him from becoming the killing machine some had called him. Or the sociopathic mercenary that he was painted as. Or even, his favorite, an abomination as called by the PMC he works for. An abomination with powers and abilities beyond their measly assault rifles. Chancelor had been the one to thank for that, in terms of gear at least. D9 removed a karambit from its sheath on his chest, spinning it upwards and then downwards with an audible slicing of the air.

Taking another heavy draft, D9 looked at the lowering sun. He was given one task: intercept, interrogate and eliminate Oscar. He didn't know who Oscar was or his last name, he just knew it was some fat oaf who was a bookie for people working for Weiss. Looking down below, he had seen the crowds of people coming to and fro. They were beginning to thin out, and he had already down three cigarettes. You all left me....You all left us and we don't know what to do. Abandoned us, and made that bastard. An intense face of anger tightening his face, D9 crushed the last cigarette of his. Seeing a robed figure exit the chapel. Swiping the pistol parts off the building, he couldn't help but smirk. "Care package incom- EXTRA CARE PACKAGE INCOMING!" Shit. Shit. Shit. D9 had accidentally slid of the ledge, which is what he gets for sitting on the ledge of a building.

Free-falling downward, there had been enough time for the parts to gain some headway. In the thinning crowd, there was a gap where a well-dressed man with an eccentric fedora had been revealed. The moment slowed, and the robed figure had dashed forward, undoing the bounds of their cloak. As the wind caught it, Delilah was revealed as she swiftly gripped each falling piece of the pistol. Starting with the slide, she spun it and snagged the firing pin into it, gripping up the spring and twirling it before smoothly compressing it and locking it into the slide. She thrusted forward, catching the slide on the bottom half of the pistol and using her hands to maneuver and turn the pistol, locking the slide back onto the pistol. Bringing the pistol up, she caught the magazine and brought it down, putting the two together as she brought the pistol down with a hard tug on the slide. Suddenly, the tip of the barrel was touching an upside-down D9's forehead,

That was when she looked at him with a face letting him know he did some dumb shit. The scene pauses and Jackson looks at you, the viewer, smirking nervously. "Well, there you have it kids. Lesson one, don't sit on high-up ledges for no reason. This may or may not happen, because life isn't an anime, kids." Turning back to Delilah, the scene resumes in slow-motion, with a familar song in the background from that of a bizarre adventure. Suddenly, everything became a faded copper-color.

"TO BE CONTINUED!" "Well, pulling the trigger now for sure."
D9
D9

Back to top Go down