MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open ) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open ) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open ) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open ) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open ) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open ) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open ) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open ) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open ) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open )

2 posters

Go down

A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open ) Empty A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open )

Post by Resnick Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Dusk never seemed so tranquil.

Dying sunlight filters between trees; a warm hue of orange speckled upon earthy tones of the woods. He's wandered too far, from home & the town itself. His clothes were loose upon his form, bright solid colours of white to the patterns of blue & yellow polka dot patterns on the overalls attached to black pants. Resnick stands out sorely against the land of dulling brown to the deepest black of Halloween night. ( Once someone said he belonged in Easter town instead, wherever that was ). The albino boy wasn't lost per say, no he's come here once before; when she felt better & wanted to take in the sunlight. It was different now, those days long past in faded memories of his. But he could show her that radiance once more; even if she may laugh. He thinks he can preserve it, he's lined up enough colours. Enough to colour in this somber scene.

He's hunched over a pad of paper, a yellow pencil in his right hand; steady. The stump underneath him provided little comfort, hard & uncomfortable ( but he's long used to those surfaces, Lady Charlotte's house was full of them ). Yet with the slightest crack of a branch & the soft crunch of leaves, he straightens his posture entirely. Nothing at ease in his frail once stuffed body ( This was Halloween Town, everyone was looking for a scare ).  Crown of ivory tilts up, craning to scour the area around & behind him. "Anyone there?" Louder tone used, a startling break from his usual quiet demeanor.  Nothing from what he could see.

What could it have been? Who?
Resnick
Resnick

Back to top Go down

A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open ) Empty Re: A Sole Pad of Paper. ( Open )

Post by Cadmon Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:25 pm

The crack of a branch could be heard. A boy standing roughly 5'5 appeared in a purple darkness, he sat with his legs dangling from the tree, he peered 'round the area. All sorts of his brothers, his sisters, his kin inhabit this world. He was interested to see them, excited to play with the other heartless. To be fairly honest; he hadn't even known food was around until a soft tone broke the silence of his thoughts. 

Food? What was food trying to tell him? It asked him who was there? Food was such a weird species, but oh well. "My name's Cadmon. How d'ya do Mr. Mellow Fellow?" 

The heartless looked around until his amber eyes could lock on the native. He then held up his arm and waved down to him, Cadmon was currently very high in a tree, so it might've seemed strange. The heartless-boy was more concerned if he could control his hunger, one moment he was a fly guy. The next it was something else! How would this meeting play out?

Cadmon
Relic of Atrocity

Back to top Go down

Post by Resnick Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:19 pm

He knew it was strange.
How the voice answered from above; a young child in the midst of nothing. Cranium tilts all the way upwards, fragile eyes of faded pink were wide & focused on the source of the noise. The branches were strong enough to hold the weight of another? Surprising. Slim digits closed his notebook, the coloured pencils were moved inside the curved spine. The former puppet may have been inexperienced; obliviously stumbling through a world he was only beginning to understand, but the appearance worn by the other seemed foreign. Dark enough to look like a resident, but the boy himself was someone different.

A pause & whisper prodded the enchanted boy, slowly he stretches out the vowels in a murmur only he could hear. "Cad--mon?" Large eyes flutter in confusion, left appendage lifts to heed a small wave of his own. It was nothing but automatic. "I'm... Fine. I think." His introduction was not returned, most residents he met with already seemed to know him; whether they said his name or not. Why should this one be any different? Frail form stands to full height, the notebook now hugged against the former marionette's chest. Vocals raise even more, enough for an audible response ( The feeling is alien, he's never had to raise his voice before ). "Why are you up there? I don't see any nests."  
Resnick
Resnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:44 am

Cadmon The Boy-Heartless watched Resnick. The guy was so weird. The emblem heartless couldn't help but silently listen to the soft spoken words, that were forwarded up to him. "... Nests? No, no nests. I just wanted the view." 

Cadmon took special interest in Resnick. Those big pink eyes, that seemed to rapidly look through his being. It was ironic; but the marionette had this natural aura that made Cadmon want to talk further with him. The Doll had stitch marks all over its body, any skptical person might've been able to call him some-sorta heartless. He certainly looked strange enough to pass as one. But Cadmon knew that it was a somebody, somebodies liked to ask questions. Perhaps Cadmon would play the role and ask a few as well...

"It's so shady around here, how come you're so deep in the woods? You didn't tell me your name either, that's the first step to introductions." The heartless plopped down from a the tree. With a loud thud he raised up and an extended an arm to shake, upon closer inspection, one would see that he was actually pretty small. 5'5 in height, Cadmon's body was equivalent to that of an early teenagers. Though he actually lacked even being a year old. 

Now... The boy-heartless honestly didn't prefer talking to those with hearts. However, it did want to get closer and understand sombodies better. Studying this guy and getting to know him, would be In best interests. "So what is it?"

Cadmon
Relic of Atrocity

Back to top Go down

Post by Resnick Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:06 pm

Crown of snow gently tilts at the answer the other has to offer. There were better places for a view; ones which didn't involve a cluster of leaf-less trees, bound in perpetual autumn  ( He had never witnessed other seasons, but oh, he's read into them & their obscurity ). Cadmon's statement only begged for another question, yet for now Resnick simply nods in heeding the other's reason.

Strange begets strange. It's Halloween Town, Lady Charlotte had once spoken so many eves ago, you expect to the strange to slither in at the worst of times. The unknown kind of strange intrigued him; despite his prominent flinch partnered with a step back as the boy jumped down with a hefty thump of his shoes meeting the ground. Now he had a better view of the other; an enigmatic scarlet hue to him despite his disposition. He blended in nicely with the world & it's inhabitants, but for all his fitting-in, something gave off the feeling of him not being an actual inhabitant.

Mm. It's better for the doubt to be pushed aside.

Eyes glanced to & fro Cadmon's hand & face before reaching out to shake his hand ( Light, loose, unsure ).   "Uh .. Res--Resnick." A gulp, the itch in his throat disappearing as limb is retracted back to his side, a once stuffed limb falling gently. "I don't come here often. Only to draw---I was drawing." A nervous touched voice rings again softly. "Is the view pretty up there? . . . Are you looking for directions? I've never seen you before."
Resnick
Resnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:02 am

Cadmon, could feel the nervousness pouring from the one in front of him. The signs were to real; but it ws odd, Cadmon really wasn't a intimidating individual. I mean, he was inches shorter than Resnick. Of curse he was a little bit healthier looking. "Salutations Res.~" Not that it should've made so much of a big difference, considering they both weren't very tough looking.

"The view is amazing. You should climb up there sometime. The tree's strength is actually pretty firm." The boys eyes glanced upward his face retaining a slight curved grin, he glanced back away a moment later. I'm from a different place, this is my first time here. It might be that you haven't left this little area before?  ... How about we just walk? I shouldn't need directions. I won't be here that long.  At least, that's what I'm assuming." Cadmon released from the handshake, and placed it on his neck as he looked around the creepy area. Then awaited Resnick.

Cad awaited Resnick's answer for a decent length of time until it was starting to get tiresome. He thought this man might be somewhat interesting. Maybe he was wrong? Cadmon shrugged the thought off, now looking back to Res.

Cadmon
Relic of Atrocity

Back to top Go down

Post by Resnick Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:33 am

Yet Resnick wasn't 'socialized' ( as Lady Charlotte put it once ), & those unknown to the once-marionette were always met with a side of caution. Doll-like features watched & wondered, ivory digits laced with scarlet twine intertwined against each other; hinting more at his own awkwardness to a stranger. "Salutations, Cad." Nickname in exchange for a nickname in the mimicked phrase, excitement venturing from his shyness. Even the very prospect of it had been slowly sinking in. People in books had nicknames, monsters, ( so many monsters ), obtained titles to pose as their nickname. Once or twice had the name trickled out of his own mouther's mouth; when she was too weak to say the full term. It's all alien to hear someone else speak it.

Welcomed though, by far, the boy's friendliness was welcomed.
"I'm not sure." Pondering the other's words, cranium tilts up to look at the towering structure. "Last time I tried, I got yelled at." Embarrassment shown in the a dusting of light pink against soft cheeks, recollection evident as gaze returns. The puppet looked younger than he was, as though time had never touched him--& age was a myth. "I remember almost everyone I've seen here. Even if they don't see me. Where have you been hiding?" The query was stated lightheartedly, enough space between to take up the offer. "Sure! But... I--I need to be back home soon. Which way do you wish to walk?"
Resnick
Resnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmon Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:11 am

The heartless smiled when he returned the nickname. It was nice, however the heartless personally had never thought to shorten his initial name to Cad. It did sound better. The heartless would push his bangs out of his face with his free hand as Res spoke. The Relic noticed the hints of excitement, wow, Cadmon must have been cooler than he let on to strangers. "Trouble for climbing trees'? Hmm." The shorter character widened his eyes. He then let Res talk a while longer, politely noting to not interrupt often. To answer his question of hiding the Relic spoke up once more. "Oii, about that---" He stopped himself and Res continued to speak. "We can head in your home's direction? So you don't get in trouble?"

Cadmon
Relic of Atrocity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down