MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open)

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:57 am

"Excellent." Marigold said and turned toward Zulu with a smile. Her hand was outreached towards the man, as a way to seal the deal. This was going to be their temporary seal of alliance, as she wanted it to be more formal through paperwork. That was a small nit-pick of hers, that no one ever noticed, but she figured once she had her own office eventually, she'd have Zulu sign some form of obligatory paper. "Call me insane, but I do not think my plans will go smoothly and I most certainly hope they burst into flames. That means I went about the whole thing wrong and can simply try again with something else." Marigold laughed and turned her back to the man. Mari walked back over to her two guardians. Ysl'Dae knelt down and allowed Marigold to sit upon her shoulder once more. She rose proudly and Mari got comfortable. She pulled out her pack of cigarettes and offered another one to Zulu. "For the road."

Marigold smiled and had hoped that cigarette would be the start of their wonderful war-filled friendship. Schwartz looked the man up and down, but it would be hard to tell what she was looking at exactly, due to her face being covered. Ysl'Dae remained as stoic as ever, understanding that Zulu would more than like working with her. This meant that they'd plan out attacks and how to coordinate battles together. She smiled towards the man, due to the fact he had a lot of military training, plus his will to adapt and survive, would create near perfect plans for them on the battlefield. Marigold herself was generally pleased with how the discussion turned out. A laugh escaped her lips as she remembered something he said.

"Excuse my ramblings, by the way. I like to fuck with people, so I figured just spewing my ideals would be perfect to see if you can handle my... Oddities. In either case, should you have anymore questions feel free to voice them, if not we can move on and go our separate ways." Marigold said and she pulled out a cigarette of her own and allowed Ysl'Dae to light it for her.
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomorrow is Always Fresh, With No Mistakes... (Open)

Post by Changeling Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:05 am

He shook Marigold's hand, more or less a sign of their joint venture to the future. Her hand was firm, despite looking so delicate, which didn't surprise the changeling one bit after personally seeing her in a fight, unlike her confession of how she hoped her plans would fail so that she could try attacking the problem another way. It was a reckless way of doing things, but if that was the way she gained control of her world, then she showed a span of patience and persistence that were usually reserved for the dedicated artisans of martial arts, or spiritual monks on their mountain temples. He could only imagine the agony if he were to try being that self-controlled.

Out of courtesy, Zulu took a stick from the pack Marigold had waved at him, and repeated her words of parting before tucking the cigarette into his vest. "For the road." He took notice of Schwartz and slightly raised a brow as he stepped back a respectable distance after taking what was offered to him. His attention didn't last long on her however as he acknowledged the friendly smile the reptilian hybrid gave him with his own. Focusing back on the leader of the trio as her laugh wafted through his ears, a corner of his lips curled up upon hearing her reason for divulging her plans in detail. So that was just a test? Well now, she had a strange sense of humor, but it was one he could appreciate. He shook his head lightly and said, "I have what I need for now. In due time, I'm sure we're all going to know each other a little better. But for now, I guess this is farewell. Oh silly me, I almost forgot. Here, catch." He pulled out a small device from his pocket and tossed it to the blue-haired guardian, since she looked to be the only one who had her hands free at the moment. It was a rounded rectangular black box made of metal with a circular button at the center, and was the size of a matchbox. "It comes with the standard package. If you need my services, don't hesitate to press that button." He nodded with a smile. "Okay. Now we can say farewell."
Changeling
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Marigold Darkson Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Schwartz's hand came out quickly and caught the device which could be used to contact Zulu at a moment's notice. The small, blue haired girl took a curious look at it, but was instructed by Marigold to hang onto it for the time being. She placed the box into her short's pocket, then placed her hands behind her hand casually. Mari grew tired of speaking and simply nodded to Zulu when he said it was time for them to say farewell. Ysl'Dae picked up on this silent cue and became the one designated to speak.

"Farewell and thank you for your cooperation, Zulu. We hope to see you again real soon." Ysl'Dae bowed slightly and turned around, as did Schwartz. The three of them decided to walk back to their ship in the meantime. Maybe this was the slow and necessary start they needed for their plans. Marigold smiled wide, as she stored the memory of the armored man and the alleyway they spoke at.

"Sic Parvis Magna"

((OOC: Zulu, if you want, this can be the end to the topic. If not, you can always end it with your next post!~))
Marigold Darkson
Marigold Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2