MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Traviling (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Traviling (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Traviling (open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Traviling (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Traviling (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Traviling (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Traviling (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Traviling (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Traviling (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Traviling (open)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Traviling (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Traviling (open)

Post by Rhiny Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:33 pm

"Oh Okay but you never answered my what is the voice in my head" Rhiny asked "like magic..." Rhiny said what are you doing "I don't know voice I'm never going out after this I might as well in joy it so shut it I will come up there and finish you" Rhiny said wow that was....dark "Well dogh it was suppost to be" Rhiny said
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:49 am

Tsumiko blinked at him as he went on another strange, one-sided tangent, cocking an eyebrow. “The voice... is probably just you talking to yourself within your own mind. No magic. Just mental thought...” she said to him. She wasn't sure what else to say to him. With Rhiny being so young, it was quite plausible that he wasn't even aware of the voice in his head, or even the nagging little one that tells you not to do things. What was that again... A conscious? Yeah, that was the one...

“So just tell the voice to shush. We got some people hunting to do!~” Tsumiko attempted to say in a chipper tone, swinging an enthusiastic arm before turning to prance away. Hopefully with a change of topic, his talking to himself would end.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Directory : Tsumi's Folio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 pm

"SHUSH MIND" Rhiny yelled Ouch that hurt "sorry brain...mind thing but well....We are on a man hunt...That's what we where doing right?" Rhiny said "...moo" Rhiny said and laughed That...Was well "What.. was I doing Talking or something right?"
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:59 pm

Tsumiko tried to keep a straight face as Rhiny continued his ramblings. What really had her giggling was the “...Moo,” the boy just randomly threw in there. It wasn't so bad, though, as he ended up laughing with her. With a wide grin, the songstress laced a hand on his head and ruffled his hair.

“C'mon, Rhiny. We're almost there,” she said with a slight giggle. Turning away from him, she started walking again. Hopefully he'd follow.

Rounding a few more corners, just short of the town's towering buildings, the duo would come to see a decent sized lake. It wasn't anything too large, but the calm waters proved rather inviting. With a verbal sigh of awe, Tsumiko scanned the area. It was beautiful, much like the sunset the world was known for. It was a surprise to her at that point why this location wasn't spoken of more often. There was green grass with tables and benches scattered about. The sand of the beach was fine and smooth. The gentle sound of the lake's water pushing and pulling against the shore. Tsumiko really did love water, and it showed.
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:40 pm

"Okay" Rhiny said and started following her "No really what where we doing.I forgot a while ago a real long time ago. In a galaxy far far away" Rhiny said is that a reference to something "Um I don't know maybe"
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:03 pm

"We were looking for people, remember? They all just kind of up and left. But..." Looking around the lake, it seemed as though there was also no one there. "...it seems like they aren't here... Sad, though. It's such a pretty place. Thought for sure there'd be more people here... Ah well. Time to move on, I suppose..."

With a last look at the waters of the lake, Tsumiko flashed a smile at Rhiny, turning to left. She nodded her head in the direction she was head, a means to nudge him along with her. She was headed back into the town so that they could then make their way to the park. It lay on the other side of town, but that was alright. It gave enough time to find someone, right?
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:45 pm

((OCC: I never saw this I'm sooooo sorry))

"Oh yeah forgot about that yeah I guess its time to move" Rhiny said its time to go somewhere else Rhiny did not know where but Mhm he is going where tsu goes for the most part "Okay when you are ready" Rhiny said and smilled
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsumiko Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:57 pm

"Ready, Freddy!~” she said with a smile and a light giggle. Turning around, she started walking back into town. She reached up to her backpack as they walked through the streets. What she was looking for didn't seem to be there, though. Slinging the pack of her shoulder, she opened the bag and looked inside. Still not there.

“Rhiny, do you still have the map?” she asked, turning her eyes to him with a questioning blink. She knew the town pretty well, but she wasn't quite sure what the fastest way to the park would be so she wanted to look and see. If not, she'd just have to go with what she did remember of the world's town and get there... eventually...
Tsumiko
Tsumiko
The Voice in the Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhiny Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:25 pm

"no I mean yes" Rhiny had it behind him the whole time "Yeah here" and he gave her the map "Yeah it feels like I have been waiting here for months though" Rhiny said and laughed "Yeah I say yeah to much and talk to much and say and to much"
Rhiny
Rhiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3