MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Guardian's skill tree  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Guardian's skill tree  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Guardian's skill tree  EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Guardian's skill tree  EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Guardian's skill tree  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Guardian's skill tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Guardian's skill tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Guardian's skill tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Guardian's skill tree  EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Guardian's skill tree

3 posters

Go down

Guardian's skill tree  Empty Guardian's skill tree

Post by Thelennx Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Base Ability: Fortress of the Gods- Thelennx essence is the embodiment of protections and care as such the lower his health becomes the higher his damage reduction to both magic forces and physical ones are increased. Making it harder and harder to finish him off and being able to defend his allies further. Thelen is also able to restore his health much easier and faster than others as has restorative effects on him enhanced by a severe amount.
Base Ability Cool Down: N/A

Tier One
1st Skill:
Hard Body- Thelen’s body-tissue, skin, muscles, bones, etc. is extremely dense/solid, allowing him to withstand much easier to harmful strains on the body such as crushing weights, impacts, pressures, and changes in temperature etc. He also has enhanced levels of strength, endurance and health, this is possible because of how hard his body has become, allowing thel to resist tearing a muscle and/or their bones shattering much more so by passively increases his endurance each time he is damaged by a slight amount.

2nd Skill:
Undying Devotion- Further increases the effects of the base ability this enhances the defenses as he takes damage, the longer Thelennx is in combat these defenses increased each post by a slight amount each post. Further he gains an additional bonus to defenses as well when allies are within a few meters.

3rd Skill:
Pain means Nothing- Thelen is able to control his sensory receptors, making himself gauge how sensitive or how numb he wants his body or mind to feel to drama or even emotional stress. The effect to his body still occur as normal however he chooses how much he feels. He can even transfer sensations away and/or to from those that are in close proximity to him.

4th Skill:
The Knight- Thelen is able to magical switch out, summon/de-summon his weapons, items and armor or items on the fly at great speeds wherever he wishes but only to his body. Every time he does this Thelen gains a slight buff to his speed.

5th Skill:
Mind over Matter- Thelen has a small resistance to supernatural reducing their duration on him by one post per 2 character teirs

Tier Two
1st Skill:
Stronger as one- The more foes that are around in thelen’s battle the more damage he is able to inflect himself to all sources by a moderate amount for each foe present. The more allies around Thelen the greater his defenses become.  

2nd Skill:
Inner Strength- Each time Thelen is healed by any source he gains a moderate damage reduction buff and gains a moderate buff to his speed  

3rd Skill:
Passion’s embrace- While in combat an aura of nothingness energies surrounded his body and lifting off a moderate distance away of his body as gray translucent flames like energies. These energies last as long as Thelen perceives as danger and in combat. The energies constantly is damaging to those around Thelennx that remain closer. Only those that are named Threats by Thelen are affected negatively by this.

4th Skill:
Guardian’s will- Thelen is immune to effects that negative impact his damage reduction buffs or healing effects on him

Tier Three
1st Skill:
Share- With this power Thelen is able freely transfer any points of his such as mana, GP or his health to allies as much as his own pool has, when he does transfer the next abilities that uses those newly transferred resources are empowered by a moderate amount. Allies are also able to transfer their energies to Thelen as well, when they do this they are healed more so by how much they are transferred.

2nd Skill:
Unmoveable- With this Thelen is able to resist and absorb the kinetic forces of attacks or other outside influences used against him and redirect them through his physical body. He is also able to transfer that energy and store it as he wishes for further use. He can  also generate more force as he moves around to increase the force of his blows further

3rd Skill:
Vengefully Sanctuary- Thelenn can producing an outwardly emission of  nothingness for 5 posts, enemies within a large area around Thelen gain a large reduction of to their bodies, sapping at their powers and reducing their total output of effort and reducing their all of their stats by a  serve amount that strengthen the longer the remain in his area of effect as well as adding 1 posts duration to negative aliments effecting them. The effects also are stronger the closer they get to Thelennx. He must wait 6 posts to turn this back on but gains severe damage reduction buff each post while this is on cool down.

Tier Fourth
1st Skill:
Pain into Power-  Thelen is able to store the damage  and/or pain that is dealt to him, on activation the damage accumulated on him can form a large force flied around his body only, protecting him from other sources of damage until the matched damage cap is reached or until five posts have been reached, shattering the shield is placing the ability on cool down. Half of the accumulated damage is given to Thelen as a speed and strength buff in addition to a bonus severe amount for every foe present in the battle. This effects also is scaled with the amount of pain or damage his allies have but on a slightly lesser scale.  Cool down 8 posts

2nd Skill:
Fortress- Each time an ability goes on cool down Thelen is healed by an extreme amount for each post of cool downs in effect, posts that are effected by cool down reduction effects count as their original cool downs. Getting damaged increases the counter by one post.  Physical damage to his body is also restored, reforming his physical injures back to a better state each time he is healed.  

Tier Five
1st Skill:
Law and Order- While in this mode whenever Thelen is hit with an attack that deals damage or stats the attacker will be dealt damage the same amount of the attack used to harm him as recoil damage. The  recoil damage to them is not effected by Thelen's protections as recoil damage so they are dealt their own full damage. Additionally the damage is also added to Thelenx's damage reductions for the remainder of topic. If the attack is a negative stat and debuff ailment then it is also applied to his attacker for same duration it is on him. This mode can only last 8 posts, once all 8 have been used then this cannot be used till 16 posts have passed. Once this is on cool down Thelennx passively gets healed by a extreme amount of his missing health and serve amount of the damage he takes in this cool down period per post until he can use this again.

Last edited by Thelennx on Tue May 24, 2016 12:13 pm; edited 23 times in total
Thelennx
Thelennx

Directory : Profile

Back to top Go down

Guardian's skill tree  Empty Re: Guardian's skill tree

Post by Game Master Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:41 pm

From the base ability: "While his damage can be restored his protections do not change back". That needs to go. It's quite exploitable.

The first ability just sounds like a passive boost to endurance, but it's so vaguely powerful that I can't tell by how much since endurance already makes it pretty difficult to be crushed, punctured, or dismembered. My advice to play up the damage resistance aspect of the skill, or stat the slight passive increase to endurance.

"It also allows him to manipulate his muscles size, height and weight with a simple thought"- That is Plant or Moon.

Pain Means Nothing is currently not an ability that can just be performed with the Space Element. You would need something along the lines of Plant or Moon.

The Knight needs a small cooldown. Not in terms of the ability that allows you to switch fast, but in terms of how often it grants the speed buff.

Mind over matter gives you too high of a resistance against too many things. You could theoretically be immune to one of them (except for Debuffs) or have a slight resistance to all of them.

Natural Regeneration sounds like a Plant/Moon skill, since Nothing doesn't inherently facilitate healing and despite space being able to create matter I have a hard time believing that it's being applied in such a complicated (molecular level regeneration?) fashion on the fly.

Passion's Embrace can either do damage or have the pull effect.

From Guardian's Will: "The reverse is also true, the close emotional connection he has to others the faster he restore himself as well"- Healing? Would be Moon/Plant

From Share: "Allies are also able to transfer their energies to Thelen as well, when they do this they are healed more so by how much they are transferred." Healing is Moon/Plant

Unmoveable can either let you cause the kinetic force to disperse, or let you create your own kinetic force. Sacrificing MP wouldn't do anything to enhance the ability in one direction or the other.

Game Master
Admin

https://miragehearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Edited

Edited/removed other thing

(Pain means Nothing)Couldn’t I use nothingness to adjust how much I censor myself? at least to some degree like feeling less for a nobody whos regrown their heart?

Cool down added for speed buff

Small resistance to all- edited

Removed- I’ll have to bring cure itesms then, pending new ability

Removed

Removed and picked the other. Other power was moved up to inner strengh
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:54 pm

(Pain means Nothing)Couldn’t I use nothingness to adjust how much I censor myself? at least to some degree like feeling less for a nobody whos regrown their heart?

Upon reading this I remember I study I had read some time ago, saying that physical and emotional pain were linked to the same area of the brain. So, given that fact, yes.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:03 pm

ok so i can keep it?

and was there anything else i need to adjust?
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:22 pm

Yes you can keep it.

Sal good for now. Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:10 pm

updated

added t4 and t5 branches
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Sat May 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Bump
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat May 02, 2015 7:37 pm

We've discussed earlier my stance on giving a character without plant or moon regeneration, in regards to shining force.

How do Space or Nothing facilitate the effect of Victim's Sanctuary, or is their something in your character's biology that accounts for it?

I need to inform you that damage resistance does cap out at about an equivalent to 75%. Once you hit that point you will not be able to to take it any further.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Sat May 02, 2015 9:26 pm

I believed that during the time things were considered differently by then once things were more set in stone  like  trees not following by the proficiency of elements but rather the characters themselves supernatural feats as generally designed around a theme related to the character.  

And/Or that character could use any element but not as well as their main ones, that could be somebodies though so correct me if i'm mistake

so far most of the healing for shining for fits with his character trait of serving and protecting others while not being a super burst healer type just assisting allies or ensuring that he himself stays alive longer to best guard.
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun May 03, 2015 6:02 am

My past decision stands. This is not the case of a somebody who is a multifaceted individual with a multitude of elements. You are a nobody, and essentially limited to Nothing and the element you chose, Space. While I would let a somebody justify this because they could, a nobody is meant to embody their primary element more- that lack of versatility is why they have three skill trees. If I allow you to have something outside what you are capable of doing as a nobody, that drawback stops existing and the balance of power shifts dramatically in your favor.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Sun May 03, 2015 1:07 pm

well before i work on two new skills for shinning could it be logical to use nothingness to erase the existing of harm that was done to his body as a embodiment of that element to justify it
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun May 03, 2015 1:20 pm

That sounds like a stretch.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Sun May 03, 2015 1:29 pm

I'd think for others ya it would a long shot be since their composed of many different things easing that one thing is too much, while I feel being made up of the element would help him "Repair" the damage done to him in a manner so makes more sense for it to only work on his personal self.

Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun May 03, 2015 1:44 pm

It still sounds like a stretch. I'm going to say no.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Sun May 03, 2015 3:16 pm

different abilities set
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun May 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Reduce the number of uses per post on mental fortress to three. That makes it once every two seconds instead of just over twice a second.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Sun May 03, 2015 4:42 pm

edited
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun May 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Approved.

Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Mon May 23, 2016 4:35 pm

updated
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue May 24, 2016 12:01 am

T1 mind over matter: is doing too much just the first part of having a small resistance is fine.

T2 Passions embrace: the most that could from this moderate on either side

T3 pain into power: seems like a t4 move

T4 fortress: cannot be healed or restored completely only by extreme amounts

T5: I have no idea what's going on please reword it
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Tue May 24, 2016 2:10 am

edited the t1 to just quicken negatives on him

edited t2 to be moderate only

edited t3 pain to power skill to t4 and modified its effects

moved the old t4 skill and modify to t3

edited fortress to specs asked for

and reworded t5 skill
Thelennx
Thelennx

Back to top Go down

Post by Veara Tue May 24, 2016 6:26 am

Mind over matter: it's a t1 skill the doubling the resistance part is too much.

Tier 5
The choosing which 8 posts that applies is way too much
Veara
Veara

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelennx Tue May 24, 2016 12:14 pm

made it only reduce the duration for one post per 2 character teris

and removed the part which he can pick which 8 posts work
Thelennx
Thelennx