MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War)

2 posters

Go down

The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) Empty The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War)

Post by Storm Sky Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:01 am

Neverland. Storms thoughts were racing as he flew his newly acquired ship to the Neverland shore. He landed, gently on the sand, his soldiers waiting for his command. He stepped away from the command center of the ship, and began to go towards where the troops were at. He walked into the massive hall, and dead silence fell upon the crowd of soldiers.

Today is the start of our empire. We will no longer be ignored! Roars and Cheers ran through the crowd.

Wonderland will no longer be pushed around by threats. Today, we take not only this world, but we take our pride back! Now go! Tear this world apart!

YEAH! The card soldiers yelled as they ran out the hanger and onto Neverland shores. They began the war, sticking their spears into all they could find, killing whatever they could. Hundreds of soldiers, at least 500, having a heyday attempting to tearing this world to the ground. This would be fun.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Directory : My Profile

Back to top Go down

The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) Empty Shuffle Time!

Post by Isla Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:51 pm

The cards have been dealt...

As the soldiers began to ravage the island, the jester sighed. He had come looking for the fabled fairy dust, which worked off of belief and other positive emotions. However, moments after his arrival, these strange men dressed as cards began to mindlessly attack the wildlife on the island, or at least from what Toviyah could tell. A lone diamond approached the oddly dressed superior, slowly lunging its spear towards the clown's chest. With minimal movement, he sidestepped the attack and placed a single finger on the poor duece's face.

Bluff.

The force of Toviyah's strength fivefold assaulted its skeletal structure, the first instance bringing it close to death, the second rendering it unconscious, while the remaining three removed the head from the body, sending it flying as an insanely powerful projectile which struck another card soldier, severely wounding it (if not knocking it out: Toviyah was too uninterested to follow up.) Inside the ship, however, he sensed someone much more powerful than the walking papercuts.

Vanishing into Nothingness, Storm would find the jester laying down in front of him, across the room, and two feet in the air. Right now, instead of having his aura harmlessly surround him, Toviyah used it to create a platform underneath, the air as comfortable as hard rock. To the man in front of him, though, it would seem as if the clown was floating in the air. Picking his teeth with his pinky, Toviyah spoke.

"I'll assume this is your party? I hate to be the one to poop it, but you need to pull the plug - this whole situation is killing the vibe, man."

His eyes were expectant, as if Toviyah wouldn't think in a billion years that this deck's ace would ever resist.
Isla
Isla

Back to top Go down

The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) Empty Re: The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War)

Post by Storm Sky Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Storm was startled by the Jester appearing in front of him.

You almost gave me a heart attack. Storm said with a smile.

Why would I stop? I mean, this lands resources are a valuable asset, an I would love to have them at my disposal.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War) Empty Re: The Conquest of Neverland (Open, War)

Post by Isla Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:34 pm

"Because you're ruining the happiness of the people here. You must misunderstand." Toviyah's tone became much more serious as he allowed his aura to expand in full effect, the invisible force hardening the air to be as strong as mithral everywhere within the room (except for a small hole in the aura that allows sound to travel through unhindered. Storm Sky would find it impossible to move in the slightest (unless he could tread through the extremely hard air around him) and impossible to breath. The jester, while floating underneath eye-level of the man, looked down upon the one-eyed-jack.

"This is not a negotiation; your reasons mean nothing. I am Toviyah, the God of Revelry, and you are an ant.""

Toviyah ran his hand through his hair, shaping his aura to not cover the area around Storm Sky's torso or head, so that the man could talk and breathe.

"You will leave or you will die."
Isla
Isla

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sky Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:19 pm

How cowardly, instead of a real fight, the god must turn to cheap tactics. Storm said with a smile on his face.

What? A god can't fight a mortal fairly? How amusing. Fine, have it your way. I'll leave. But mark my words, I will be back, and stronger then ever.
Storm Sky
Storm Sky
Death's Balance

Back to top Go down

Post by Isla Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Toviyah shrunk the aura to allow the man to leave, while ready to counter-attack in the event that this was a trick.

"If I find out you didn't leave immediately, then I shall take you to Thanatos myself."

And then, the jester disappeared. He lurked nearby, however, to make sure the soldiers were recalled and left.
Isla
Isla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down