MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Zion [OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Zion [OPEN] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Zion [OPEN] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Zion [OPEN] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Zion [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Zion [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Zion [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Zion [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Zion [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Zion [OPEN]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zion [OPEN] Empty Zion [OPEN]

Post by D10 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:12 am

A ship drifted through space, massive in its size and full of cargo. Every now and then, looters and pirates would board to take what they wanted, rarely stumbling upon the trio. But when they did, D10 simply looked away and Hek had always taken care of them. This had lasted for a while, for weeks even. D10 turned a blind eye to the carnal monstrosity that his companion was. A true cutout of the monster that craved for them. After the close encounter with Weiss and how they were forced to reveal some of their powers to gain trust. Which didn't even go anywhere, because Occam was simply too risky with his actions. D10 was forced by Occam's hand, and it amounted to nothing but a slim escape. As the ship drifted, D10 had been waking up from sleep mode when suddenly a heavy rumble disrupted the ship's systems and made all the lights flicker. Startled, D10 looked around for Hek.

Moving through the corridors, he made himself invisible, hearing a multitude of strange sounds. Suddenly, the lights went off and darkness filled the dataloid's view. A slithering noise could faintly be heard, prompting the curious boy into walking forward while seeing everything in false light. A shadow from around the corner to the right could be seen. D10 summoned his spear, rushing around the corner to see one of the bodies from the crew had been perfectly re-animated. It was looking with empty eyes in D10's direction, but did nothing but stand perfectly straight. Uncloaking, D10 inspected it. As he neared to touch the body, it had twisted and contorted, crawling up the wall. Hissing at D10, three thin, tentacle-like tongues whipped around and extended from the abomination's mouth.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Almost immediately D10 spun around and impaled whatever it was behind him. It was another one of the dead bodies, which squealed in pain as its body was viciously spun in circles by the drill-spear. Removing the body, D10 had wondered why it spoke like Weiss, turning back towards the original. Simply contorting its throat, it spoke to the dataloid, "It isn't hard to track you down when you don't hide like you do. Don't worry, soon I'll know exactly how to capture you with my all-seeing eyes...And soon you'll be in my hands Ten. I just wanted to show you what I was going to do to the nearby space colony if you didn't turn yourself in. I know...you have a distaste for unnecessary death. And it won't stop there, so find Zion. It's only a few light-years on the same path you were drifting. I'd recommend stopping by the SOL station before-hand." Once the abomination finished speaking, it and was seemed to be many others screamed loudly before disintegrating.

Hek eventually met back up with his master, wondering what he had missed. "W-we need to find Zion. But first, there's a SOL station on the way. We need to prepare for the upcoming battle. I...I know there is one." Hek nodded, and the two repaired the ship, riding it all the way to SOL-78. They ditched the ship and snuck onto the station through an illegal entrance.  Finding one of the many tech-bazaar's, D10 started perusing and toying with their product, gathering parts for a rather powerful EMP. A keen eye could likely detect this. While he remained in SOL-78, he disguised himself in hopes of avoiding any unnecessary attention. This disguise was a perfect alteration of his attributes, not a mere illusion. Next he gathered parts for some sort of incendiary device, hopefully an unstable one. "Just need a few more things, and that Weiss will be burned Schwartze."

Disguise:

Last edited by D10 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Zion [OPEN] Empty Re: Zion [OPEN]

Post by Lenneth Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:50 am

Such a strange place and hidden place to find in the endless currents of space that drifted between worlds of light, a tin place composed of metal and human ingenuity, a feat that Lenneth considered quite a remarkable feat. For the dust of worlds to form their own desperate cage outside the safety of their native land. In a floating sea of death no less he had to admit this was impressive or just foolish.

Lenneth appeared in the shadows behind a unseen corner of the space station sometime during that day, he couldn't recall exactly as time felt harder to tell here without a direct link to the atmosphere. Regardless it seemed to be a busy time as the people were hard at work moving about and selling their wears out with catchy enthusiasm. Appearing here Lenny dressed himself well in brand new clothes and flowing black material akin to the enchanted domain world, longer fabric draping over top his dark blue leather pants while his open chest and crisscrossing leather straps were just covered with a half open mini jacket. It looked nice in his mind but a little misplaced here it seemed, taking a walk after arriving the locals seemed a bit more foreign to the traditional scene as their appearances were nothing like what he had experienced before, even got a few unkind looks for standing out so much.  

Even with his good looks the people here seemed to be more interested in their gear and coin for him to take anything too much to heart. Whatever the heck this items of theirs looked like broken parts off that giant gummi ship he encountered a while ago, much older though.

Strolling a man caught his eyes and wonder up to the heartless king tolling away with his cloaks and opening up a wide selection of shinny metals and weird lights. They all looked pretty to be honest as Lenny's eyes let up from the toys he was being presented, he ignored the sell's pitch as the language was too weird. Poking at one of the red blinking lights cause the seller rush out pressing some other bottoms screaming something. Shrugging it off Lenny walked away only to hear a small boom erupting out and pressing on to the other merchants.

outfit
Spoiler:
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Directory : Charming

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:17 am

Lurking in the depths of the SOL station were more of the abominations Weiss had spawned during D10's first outing, though he did not have any knowledge of it, nor did the metal that cradled the civilians around Hek and him. Bouncing from stand to stand, collecting the parts he needed with a bit of sleight of hand, D10 had been building a glowing device. Likely similar to the bomb that he had used to destroy the nest that Weiss had grown inadvertently. The cyan energies radiated from the docile device, but it was not the only one D10 was building. Tossing it behind him, a silent Hek resumed the nervous, jittery persona he had taken before. Stumbling to catch something that, on impact, could potentially shred the station apart. Or deactivate. Whatever the contraption was, it was meant for Weiss. A second device was being constructed, this one with bright but darkly shaded reds. He slid a cylinder of the energy into a hollow casing, the cylinder catching a quarter of the way.

The core would slowly reel in as it spun, locking into the device with a hydraulic system to keep it firmly in place with a sturdy clasp. A black bead ran back and forth within the red core, which was shown through the windows of the casing. Tossing it like the blue piece, Hek also caught it, though only with one arm. "I implore you to stop dropping these around like they're toys!" D10 looked over his shoulder, relieved at Hek's returned state of humanity, smiling before shrugging. "What? It's not like they'd harm me." Hek sighed, shaking his head. "Yes, but there is at least thousands of people on this station. If not more!" D10 just shrugged again, leaving Hek's side to pick up a few pieces. He bumped into a humanoid hammerhead shark-like being, a flash of memories rushing through his head. A series of connections letting themselves be known before it closing in on a smoke-clouded figure with robotic limbs. "Uh, sorry. Pardon me!" The shark-like being grunted, trying to intimidate D10 which he had feigned a frightened response to.

In reality he had a blissful ignorance about him that kept him safe from the dangers before him. Stumbling back to Hek's side, he leaned in to whisper. "Weiss' men are here. At least some fleshy folly-full freaks." Raising his eyebrows in excitement, D10 smiled wickedly. "I can never understand you. Afraid in one moment but daring in another. So indecisive." "Maybe because I'm a master of disguise. I don't feel either. I don't know...Am I a bit try-hard with it?" Hek scratched his featureless head, shrugging. "Eh, I think it fits in fine. The double-personality aspect might through people off though. If they can't see your insides, they won't understand. So no need to worry about people." D10 went about making another device, this time with a violet aura about it. It was more spherical and the casing had to be clasped together with a gravity-based shell. The core spun in many directions within, the shape of it warping every now and then.

"That's a bit unstable, isn't it?" D10 looked over at Hek, smiling. "Well it's supposed to be, How do you think we're supposed to breach Zion undetected? Warp drive in a pocket. I picked this one up from D5's notes. Too bad he's asleep." D10 almost seemed melancholic when he said that. He did a lot of studying before going into the Sea of Skies. He rarely visited the worlds, looking for the hidden gems that those worlds distract from. Seeing a few more brutish humanoids populate the market, it was likely time to make his exit. Spinning around to get a good look at them all, he accidentally bumped into a....a....VERY powerful heartless. A heartless. Turning around and smiling widely with wonder in his eyes. "Wow! You're just like Weiss, all dark but not. Is there really nothing in there?" He pointed at Lenneth's chest, tilting his head as the memories rushed in. "How do you keep losing it and who's that other guy I see-" Hek clasped his hands around D10's mouth, his hood concealing his featureless face before dragging the Isoloid off. "Master! You are so reckless!" "I'm sorry! Let's just go..."

Suddenly, they were halted by a group of armed thugs. Security was nowhere to be found, so D10 and Hek had to take care of them the old fashioned way. That is, or was, before D10 tapped each of them and made them vanish into space. "No silly fights this time!" From afar, a man was speaking into a communications device, which caught D10's eye, who walked up and tapped him. Doing the same thing, he sent the guy into space but also collected information...that said the abominations that consumed SOL-44 are being released into the public right now. "Well....We might want to find a ship, Hek." "Why?" "Those carnivorous tentacle beasts are on their way here." Hek sighed, retrieving his knives. "Oh dear. I guess it's time to take care of them. I'll meet you at Zion. Wait, why do you need the warp drive?" "I don't, you do, now give me the bombs and I'll be on my way." Handing the red and blue devices over to D10, the boy had tapped himself, allowing himself to make a run for it. Why he didn't teleport was beyond Hek.
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:04 am

The aimless walking around Lenny proceeded with provided some fruitfully bits about human existence. Wondering aimlessly Lenny was able to focus on feeling many of the surrounding people's emotional states and slight alteration that would change their flows, it was like his own little sims game in his head figuring their daily routines, what drove them to their lives and why somethings were seemly behind their control but in truth were in the product own choices. Fate played a twisted role to the whims of its children. The place would have reeked with darkness from the looks of the place, the condition of this station Lenny would have guessed their despair would make them desperate enough to draw upon what was greater then they, the darkness. However this did not appear to be the case of many of these low lifes didn't seem to mind their current condition, a few of them did reek a little of the shadows but nothing that should overtake any of them sadly. Too much balance and chaotic mixture in their lives to push them into one side, not to much of a shame.

There weren't many strong species or usefully generics that Lenneth saw as usefully so far, a few misinformed humanoids maybe a person with night vision or something to see out from blind folds, oh there seemed couple of guys metal arms and guns nice. Thelen might need to incorporate so machinery  to his swarm. Quite a number of hearts around here that no one might miss maybe...

“Ooff”

Turning the heartless king looked down to see a snow white hair boy apologizing for his rush. Nodding Lenny was about to pay the youth no mind until out of no where the boy pointed out Lenneth's nature and true self with just a glance. Startled and about ready to grab the little fellow and drag him by the neck. But he was interrupted as a different strange took the young man away and hide his features before rushing off, muttering some odd loyalties before dashing off like a thief in the night. Well hell what just happened? A little dumbstruck still at the little revelation as they turned Lenny dashed off towards them with little time, it wasn't hard given his speed even with the numerous brutes in the way.

Well except for the ones that encircled them like a pack of animals, tall lot with the air of muscle but little brains. The little prize before him seemed to be of interest to many others, Len would need to fight for this oddity. Drawing out and about to act the scene played without as the stranger white hair managed to make those thugs vanish away in the blink of an eye.

Impressive Lenny had to admit either total disintegration or teleportation like that shouldn't have come easily and with the weird energy they were giving off pair of them must be of some interest. Though it wasn't like any kind of magic Len had encountered before and the fact he couldn't feel it till he was up closer to its source, a blob of blackness and a little teen. Would be a good find to bring back and take apart for his findings. A deep vibration shook the ground underneath, throwing him off for a moment while his pray scattered off in speed, looking around at the cause was pointless as just like the charm lord the people of this station concerned themselves in a panic over the odd tremors and flesh like abnormalities crawly out from the vents and other metals like octopuses. With the danger started to appear before the public many were rushing around like chickens with no heads clacking about like idiots, others begin to load their guns and blades to better defend themselves.

It was proving to be a more interesting day then Lenneth first thought. Tracking what he could of the boy the heartless finally a glace of the white hair to run on after him.

“Hey! Wait up” he called out hoping to lure even a moment of breath in the youth before plotting an action, he needed to get his pray out of here if things were livening up soon. And fast as those creatures were slowly coming on stage of their performances.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:22 pm

While the chaos ensued had continued on, Hek had watched as the squid-like beasts swam through space, devouring the metal that held the space station together. Their tentacles whipped to and fro, impaling and slicing the civilians apart. While some ran to no avail, others fought with similar results. Even as the creatures were wounded, they released offspring like spores to latch onto anything that it could. People, walls, stands. Thankfully D10 had taken what he had needed already. Though there was a shiny set of catalysts on the nearby stand. Teleporting on over, he left behind silhouettes of numbers which faded just as quickly as they formed.

Taking the case of catalysts, he teleported back onto the path he had taken, smiling with perky cheeks as he just waddled on by. The spore-like creatures just whizzed through him like he wasn't there, the same happening as the squid-like abominations flew on through. As he duck-walked, fidgeting with the devices he held, he then shrunk them both and stuck them in his pocket. He looked around as various parts of the ship exploded, flames began to spew and people left and right were being slain. Meanwhile, Hek had stretched a bit, revealing two trench knives for both hands. As the abominations began to home in, he jumped at them. Bringing his foot down on the middle of the three, he released powerful slashes onto the other creatures, sending them sliding across the unstable floor. He rushed throughout the market, fending off various creatures and drawing them to him as a major threat. With dexterous might, Hek slew whatever flew in front of him.

D10 was nearing the exit, when the heartless from before had approached him. Part of him wanted to run, knowing all he could about the heartless but then he realized that the man was powerful. He led a whole army apparently, so that was definitely useful he assumed. Smiling, he waved simply at the heartless. "Hey Le-I mean hello sir, could you possibly clear me a path with those mean little dark things. I really should be going. It's so difficult to fly their without a ship. Hmmm..." D10 scratched his head, looking at the bodies of the populace rising from the dead instead of being completely consumed. Summoning a discus of sorts, D10 let it go and let it slice into the heads of many risen civilians. The bodies convulsed from the electricity, but they eventually fell. The disc returned to D10's hand almost instantly, deconstructing as D10 blinked towards Lenneth.

"Call me Zack by the way." There was a naive charm about him, the wonder clearly radiating from his face as he was oblivious to the situation around him and its gravity. Hek had a bit of understanding, which is what drove him to help clear out the station. At least the area they were in. D10 just wanted someone to do all the hard work for him while he looked for a suitable vessel to escape in. "I need to find a ship...sooo I'm just going to assume you are going to say yes." D10 turned around abruptly and walked, his eyes having a brilliant turquoise gleam to them. He made his way for the docking station, expecting Lenneth to follow him.
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:10 pm

Keeping up with the little child proved to a little more strenuous then what was first thought as he appeared to be vanishing at a whim's breath, proving his uncommon nature among this place, it did make sense if he could makes others disappear then he could likely do the same to himself. Finally Len's words reached the target, acknowledging the heartless with a shaky confidence. As well making a request from the charm lord to aid in his endeavour whatever it may be outside the reach of these strange monsters ravaging this metal castle, simple enough to do though questionable still. The white hair knew of Lenny nature as well as his ability to command the lesser kin to some extent, just how much did this person know about him? This was a well spring of info the LaVaeas would hopefully soon achieve.

“ Fine that should not be too difficult though if I do I would like join your travels for a time, there seems to be a force drawing me to you and I would like to see where it takes me and why it has”

Taking a look around the monster themselves were of foreign origins, more so then the humans of this stations, he could almost see them being similar to his own vile creations but much more revolting then most of the universe has shown the dark beauty. The killing was appealing but that was all the tentacles beasts had going for them, even bring the dead back to enforce their army, an effective strategy.

Lenneth did however wondered their level of intelligence and level of free will beyond despite their appearance, might be easier to influence his day if he could start with these beasts. As the young man dealt with the revived humans quickly Lenny turned to face the other dangers. Gathering power the dark king summoned his magics to manifest realistic forms into their plane,  a larger number of humanoid figures matching the build and size of D10 with many adjustments to hair, clothing and complexion while sending them out to fight against their foes. While the illusions realistic enough to interact with the non-living environment they could not truly effect the living. Casting his magics against as his eyes glimmered in bright purples targeting the monsters as far as Lenny could sense near his false soldiers.

Each of the tentacles monsters would experience in what they perceive as horrifying pain to each place that could feel in their liquid like forms, hopefully they would direct their likely wrath towards the realistic forms attacking them hopefully. Keeping them busy fighting the air just enough to crave an interrupted path for them.      

“ Call me Sitri”

Following in suit of the rushing white hair boy as they navigated through the maze of stalls and moving targets as men and monstrosities war against each other, leaping out from moment to moment in the midst of every dash and flip hurling himself away from any direct contact with the monsters. A few blocks in with building nearly fell to close to their party, forcing him quickly leap across their path and direct the impact location with his strength upon landing on its side and crashing it to the ground and crushing down on some fiends, closing off the ally with additional foes from reaching D10. Apparently saving a family of some kind as they tired to thank Len only to meet his shoulder as he rush back to his younger companion and catching up.

“ I hope you know where your going”

Phantoms used
Pain and pleasure used
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:33 pm

The longer the travesty continued, the more the station was torn apart and consumed, nearing the start of breaches through the entire station. The undead had spread their influence when the beasts could not slay or assimilate. The smaller the amount of obstacles between D10 and the beasts had become, the more they chased after him. He just frivolously wandered into the docking bay, noticing numerous ships being feasted upon by the beasts and their saplings. He sighed, but noticed a two-man ship ahead. He would enjoy the company of such a powerful being keeping ward over him...but then that meant he needed the breaching device for the man. Halting, he waved a hand over the panel of floor in front of him. It had come apart, shifting into different pieces akin to what he had collected before.

The circuitry and bulk of the device had form, but then he started collecting more and more of the ship, accidentally creating a breach in the station. Sealing it quickly, D10 used his powers to completely alter the pieces to form a crude version of the device. It was glowing with purple energies just like the one before. Turning to the hard-working heartless, he lifted a finger. "I shall return in a moment, Sitri." In that moment, he noticed a family succumb to a surprise attack made by zombified aliens. Shrugging, he made a quick quip about it. "Weird seeing a family at a black market. Must have been gun-runners." Touching himself, D10 warped to wherever Hek was going off. He tapped the figure on the shoulder, watching his arm slide through him.

"Hek! I just need the device." Blinking, Hek tilted his head, wondering why his master suddenly desired the device. "But...I need it." Shaking his head, D10 simply took Hek's device and gave him the crude one. "Just being polite to the guests. Oh! Make sure you use the device within fifteen seconds of priming, and make sure you're completely out of the warp hole within five seconds of entering it. Or you might die or something vague and ambiguous than that. I don't know." "The hell do you mean sir? What was the timing on the other device." D10 then made a surprised face. "OH! Wait this device is more crude, right. Uh, just hope you survive and go through immediately?" Hek sighed with great frustration, watching his master warp back to his heartless companion.

"Follow me! That ship right there!" He rushed over to the two-man ship, phasing through it and entering the pilot seat. He manipulated the ship to adjust the propulsion system, as well as altering the different systems purposed for flight. He gave the ship a much more convenient design and reinforced it with bits of metal from the station. "Hum-dee-dum. Time to fly on to Zion." Happily taking hold of the controls, his eyes turned from their turquoise to a sharp, silver-white. "I'm coming for you Weiss." They turned back and D10 shook his head. "No-no-no-no! I do this my way this time, Occam! No filly-folly or tarrying." "Lives are at stake, Ten." "I don't care, I'm going to end this...He gave us a location. It's not like we can actually feel for these people." "I'm not emotionless like you. We need to kill him...but we can't do it like this." D10 shoved Occam down, taking control. "It's a way, an answer and I'm selecting this option."
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:14 am

Following in suit Lenny didn't waste a moment shortening the distance between himself and D10, there wasn't much time to hinder to much pride on taking some orders from the little piece of meat if it lured him into a deeper sense of security, what was ego if it meant to get the things he wanted much easier and with less draw backs. The station trembled in its immanet descrtion as fire, metal and flesh stormed around them as a inferno of chaos, such a twisted end and start of these human personal hells to come. It was the first time Lenny had witnesses this first hand in a long time, even in the rush he had to take a moment to himself. Walking in a space alone while observing the madness with a still look and wavering gaze left to right. The sounds of their screams, the sight of their bodies unmade and twisted into the underneath. Holding his fist into an open palm after slapping a zombie away with it into a bowling rushing of a few others trying to sneak up on him Len just had to take this in a little. In a way his kind were much kinder to the people simply turning light counterparts into the fold of darkness with fewer pains then this. The monsters of this day showed little restrain and almost a pleasure ripping limbs and brutalizing the already worthless dead. Lenneth did not envy the light for its horror such as this hidden in its threads of fate.

Lenneth zoomed off into the air just as a large batch of foes were amount to swarm in over him, each feeling excruciating pain running through them just as the heartless left. Slamming through a few buildings as he torn them apart to make way towards where D10 had pointed to. Landing with a crushing thud the boy then spoke and vanished leaving Len standing there a little confused. Hissing at the deed he turned in unease, with a subject able to vanish at will he'd need a way to track his location better at this rate.  

Alone now a few feinds managed to arrival just in time to act as a means of venting this displeasure, it was easier now to trick these monsters into what Len thought of as entertainment. The false bodies leading them blinding to his strings while they each screamed or whatever sound they did to show their pains at Len's magical mercy. Even a few quick footed illusions managed to aim the beast's attack at each other while they slowly were breaking each other apart, rallying up more rage at their so called kin.

The fun would just started as Lenny cracked his knuckles however the human returned, ordering a retreat as the station engulfed itself in the red warning light, time ran short for this hub. Lenneth quickly made his way to the ship, seeing his ally then pass right through it with no issues the heartless landed ontop of its hall and passed through it with a small bit of darkness breaking its space. The ship itself was not at all impressive, what did standout was the boy's powers once more, shifting the entire vessel into something else, fitting for a kid he guessed.  

Lenneth took his seat, D10 seemed to have things under control and honestly machines were the not his forte. They were on their way though it came with some strange complication with his pray, Zidon was there destination but the kid seemed to be arguing with himself?

“Everything alright there?”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:20 am

-Groping the handles to the ship, D10 twiddled his fingers, the handles morphing into inserts to keep himself invested in physically. Once the heartless entered the ship, the snow-haired child turned his head towards Sitri. Smirking, the ship swiftly lifted up and the thrusters had ignited, releasing an electrical wave to disrupt the mental processes of the creatures terrorizing the station. The ship darted, seemingly disappearing in place but really the two were stuck in the rough of acceleration. The jets had been releasing a highly condensed, white light. The ship zoomed through space, easily leaving the beasts behind as the snow-haired boy turned to face Sitri. He morphed the seating to allow him to turn his whole seat, injecting Alpha into the systems in order to keep the ship going. Crossing his arms, the kid smiled.

"Oh, I'm fine. By the way, you might want this." He brandished the pocket warp-drive, handing it over to Sitri. "Just prime it by touching it here, here and here." He pointed the touch-pad points where, if touched simultaneously and held long enough, primed the device. "You'll need this to get into Zion. You might, uh, have a rough landing. I don't want to worry you about the chance of dying or worse, but I will say just enter as soon as you can and exit as soon as it will let go of you. Where we are going, there is going to be some resistance. I'll let you know when." D10 kicked his legs back and forth, having a more airhead-like composure. "So you're, like, the king of things right? I mean, Weiss sent a bunch of creepy things at me when I was trapped on a ship before."

D10 made a swivel on this chair, spinning around as the ship was set on course for the space colony Zion. He swiped his hand, bringing up a hologram of the array used to direct the ship and its defensive systems. He turned towards Lenny, looking at the hologram and fiddling with it while continuing to fill the air with talk. "Ah man, it's so amazing meeting someone who's different! You learn all these new things, but then you have to pretend you don't know them already just to sharpen your knowledge on them. Because often two books have some differences on the same subject, so you gotta read more than those two. Make correlations, connections, contributions, and just learn. It's why I like magic and machinery, but mostly the machinery part. I can just do more with it. You're a powerful mage, you should know, right?" He smiled at Sitri, his eyes wide with wonder before looking back down at the hologram.

He fired off a few shots of the laser cannons, destroying debris that laid in front of their path. "Though, maybe I should give some context. I mean, you've certainly seen a lot, right? I am what you may call a Librarian. I am harmless, except when I am threatened or a mass of innocents. Though that's mostly Occam's deal, he has to help them. I don't get it, I mean I know I can't really get it...but eventually I will. Eventually I can." His smile remained but it faded as his eyes drooped, still fiddling with the course. "Oh, silly me, talking so much."
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:38 am

Nodding in assurance once the child saw him inside the ship Lenny quickly found himself a set and ready himself for the sudden burst of speed their escaped need to reach to get away from this ruined place, holding himself tight to a set while properly maintaining his posture and pose. Their metal beast roared its engines and took off in a fiery thrust forward sending out another different energy akinded to lightning around them, hitting the revenges monsters that were on the verge of total levelling this mini world of metal into the void, they paused just enough to allow the ship to cross through unhindered it seemed. Ripping through space now as the sight of the station's last sights left Len's magnificent purple eyes did not feel all that pleasant while inside something like this, turbulence and hard enough not to provide much covert when compared to the soft tissue ships of Lenneth's beast my how the hell did people enjoy any sort of luxury class travel. White took over the scenery as they flew into space with the white hair boy turning to him now with a stupid smile on.

Catching the odd item D10 threw at him with no trouble Lenny then with curious eyes and a little wonderment, such an odd little thing and similar to a magical item but radiating no life, cold and still.

“Umm alright? Why do I to touch it?”
while asking in a questioning tone Lenny proceed to do as instructed

D10 then proceeded to talk his ear off with questions and questionable insight into Lenneth's own history, it was creepy feeling being read like an open book somehow and not even have interacted or sensed any sort of clairvoyance. Even when the kid paused for a breath the dark prince didn't get a chance to speak before he turned away and pulled up visual aid for his missions.

Quite the busy little bee and chatter box it seemed, blinking in uncertainty he wasn't sure quite of what to make of this investor, it seemed harmless at first but Lenneth did not trust it quite yet. It may just be a act to let down Len's guard or he could be that dumb in all honesty but his come this far so might as well keep riding this adventure, maybe claim this fellow down a little before giving him a headache. Taking a seat different sent he took a different seat and made himself conformable while firing some questions of his own.

“Sort of though different cailiber of course, who is Weiss anyways, what are you doing at Zion? And how exactly did you figure out my species and talents by just meeting me?” and is Occam that black thing that grabbed you earlier?”  
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Ten had tried dodging the heartless' questions, especially the more personal ones as they made their way to a probably vacant colony that Weiss had already taken care of. Focusing on the hologram, he became a bit more serious with his words as to give a clear explanation about Zion's defenses. "To give context, Weiss is a well-connected member this widespread, outer-space community. He can pull a lot of strings, and he's like you. He has resources that will prevent enough someone such as yourself from entering. If I want companions to come with me, a pocket warp-drive device will be the way to go. As for Weiss, he's threatening the whole colony in a way I can't allow. It isn't death." Spinning to face away from Lenneth, D10 had lost control and the body's eyes had turned to their pearly silver.

Speaking, his voice would sound much deeper and aged, resuming the disguise from before as Occam had preferred to separate himself from D10's appearance. "I think I'll enjoy this appearance. Anyways, to help clarify a bit more than the kid..." He spun to look back at Lenneth, crossing his arms while he grew two more arms to toy with the hologram. "I am Occam. It's hard to explain why there are two of us, but eventually it won't be that way. We'll leave that at that. However, 'Sitri', I know who you are and some of what you've experienced because I am able to know. So, Mister Lenneth, as one of the magnificent anomalies that are heartless, I really do hope you don't consider me an enemy. Weiss, being of the same kind, is an enemy. He is malicious towards us, and I wish to see his empire crumble. I won't be surprised if he wants to take your crown. Given he pays attention to that other Realm." Occam shook his head, thinking about what Weiss could be doing to the innocents in between the two and their feud.

"I've known him for a long time. He had a heart, his own heart. He wasn't so evil, at least I thought that. But, it's too frivolous to expect and want and even convince one's self to need a well-minded ally. I am quite sure you are not a good person. I don't care, because what I expect, need and want are all opportunistic in nature. So, worst case scenario, I will give a better explanation if you clean up Zion. If they are all fine, then kill your competition." Occam smirked, keeping his eyes on Lenneth. "If you don't help me, I will be one of your greatest threats. This man perverts science, and wants something gravely from me. But if you don't help me stop him, I'll be gone in an instant. I can be anyone at any time. I'm not powerful, physically. More so, untouchable." Occam was very full of himself, where D10 was more humble and kind.

Shifting back to the snow-haired kid, the extra arms disappeared and Ten pouted. "I'm sorry about that, He doesn't mean it. He's very violent with his dealing. If you help me, we'll help you. If you don't, then we'll likely be too busy dealing with Weiss." D10 shrugged, smiling, continuing to pilot the ship.
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:56 pm

Revelation...

It seemed the worlds were much more complex then Lenneth first thought as this youth appeared to have a far deeper understanding of time's flow then most others ever encountered. How it came to be? Well that was the million dollar question and to whom did the La Vaeas have to thank for that mishap to the grand scheme of things. Watching in the front sit of this Jackal and hide show Lenny listened attentively with patience, looking at the kid in the eyes and expression some interesting in his sources though up in to the point where the little bugger started to threaten, mock and downright fuck up the mood like a bad horny teen on his first date, subtle as a rough patch of sand paper on a hairy man's acne prone back.  

Standing now with his eyes narrowed and his nails polishing themselves as he adjust their colour to match something he would like for the session while the lad finished up with his self stroking, came out then finished with the happy go lucky part reappearing. Had to admit reminded him a lot of Hrist back in the days of separation, you know the dollar store version. Taking a moment he found a comfy sit back leaning into the fabric while still testing colors, crossing his leg over the other while smiling as his delights.

“Well done a truly heroic and up lifting speech to a minion, well done. Now the ally your hoping to gain on your side to add his awesome power to your little operation you noticeable threaten with your own existence. Do you ya see how needing me needing you doesn't really work from where your standing? By all means keep up your philosophy “The enemy of my enemy is my puppet” history has proven tyrants always win. Whats to stop me from helping your enemy? Is he proving to me to be any less usefulness or dangerous then you? Doesn't matter neither of you or important enough either way if you knew darkness.

So nicer fellow, when we first meet there was something I disliked about you and apparently your buddy there was the reason. So you can't be that bad but you sir, just you will need to be a bit more conceiving, maybe start with some flowers”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:29 am

D10 could feel Occam squirm underneath as he fought to resurface and speak back at the heartless, but the younger conscience had done well enough to suppress the fiesty ISO. D10 had sighed, knowing that the one thing Lenneth and Occam had in common was grandiose reactions. He was merely interested in learning more about what it means to be a heartless directly rather than just touching everything. D10 noticed that they'd be coming close to Zion soon, so he had to make a good proposal and fast in order to obtain the heartless' help. While he realized that the two didn't seem threatening, it was the ignorance against the power of knowledge that probably wouldn't stop Lenneth from flexing his raw power in order to prove a point. Under that assumption, D10 knew to be a bit more serious and would choose his words wisely as to not offend the king of heartless.

"Believe it or not, Weiss doesn't like sharing. He has to, to some degree in order to maintain control. But he does so as a tyrant. Please don't mistake Occam for being what he seems, he bluffs a lot while using facts. He doesn't truly wish to make an enemy of you. I can assure you we would much rather have your assistance. Now, to explain a bit about Weiss.,.." D10 let his eyes project Weiss' mechanical face with jet black hair. The unique visor that masked his darkened eyes had always intrigued D10. Occam once told him Weiss wore it to not only hide his eyes but also it had some sort of detection hardware. D10 would then project the last thing he saw when he was traveling with Zulu briefly, as they had been surrounded by monstrous heartless. They were massive in proportion and normally heartless of his statue wouldn't have the degree of control he had, but he was able to maintain control. "Leaders do not do well trying to lead each other. As a tyrant, this makes him a very violent threat to your position. He will not only try to manipulate you upon meeting, but after too long of not getting what he wants, he'll most definitely betray you."

D10 rest his hands on his lap, the hologram now gone. He had a perky smile once more, swaying his head left and right. "That's why you won't ally with him, because certainly kings do not choose to help kings that will inevitably levy a deadly war against their kingdom. But I can actually offer you something for alliance. It can help both of us, but as a king, it will be a powerful tool for yourself." D10 paused, taking a breath in even though it was unnecessary. "Anything you want to know from someone, I can know in just one touch. I am interested in learning. We are only interested in recording and taking down Weiss. A well of knowledge." D10 thought about how Lenneth claimed that tyrants always won, which made him chuckle a little as what Weiss wanted was out of his grasp. "As for the tyrant winning, I doubt it. What he wants is something I simply cannot let him have, and that's his obsession. It's the very reason his pointless tyranny must be eliminated. I normally don't care, but he's an exception."
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:05 am

“Sarcasm hun, Tyrants are idiots”

Finishing up with his nail colours Lenneth's upper torso leaned to the side while holding his head up by the top of the sit while looking back at the younger persona's reaction. He certainly was the better of the two mentally and responsible in his opinion.  Lenny could respect that, earning D10 a lot more respect even if he was an airhead, an honest one at least with a good sense of people skills. As a hero maybe a good started to become something the realm of light needs so long as the other stands out of his way.

I don't know what you learned about me Zack but I can be thankfully you know nothing deeply of me. There is no ego of mine which holds concern for my placement or of the waning battle of who's got the most power, I exist for the evolution of the darkness, the continued existence of my Realm and the flourishment of my people. If this man or any being sought the truth of being a leader then they would know it means more then whos the strongest, who schemes more or who builds the bigger army. That is what makes me who I am today.”

Standing up while brushing himself off Lenneth's clothing changed into a more practically attire much more fitting for this deep space adventure, mimicking some of the style choices of those he met along the space stations in rumbles behind them. A sexier version of the cyber punk style so common in the story books of these types of adventures that Lenny fantasies about with his imaginations.

“In truth I already have your power so your of little use for me in the long run, I was curious about it enough that I followed you here till now. But I see potential, certainly a lot more then with your alternate, and while I harbor no attachment to this realm of light you may be good for it, Maybe. So I'll help you for now and see where this takes you. I to wish to learn though for a purpose”      
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:02 am

"Oh! Yeah, Sarcasm. I know what that one is. I think."

D10 just blinked at Lenneth for a moment, tapping his fingers on his knees in anticipation for each passing moment that brought them closer to Zion. Scratching his head, he wondered what he could offer Lenneth in order to solidify his alliance. The man was powerful, but quite unusual and apparently didn't need what most wanted out of D10. The child prodigy knew that he had more to offer, but usually used the easy answer as an easy way to obtain what he wanted if it wasn't something he could just take for himself. "Well, a threat is a threat in my opinion. If he's brutish and powerful, he can still be a big bully. That's why he has to die. He'll threaten your existence or state of power in some form. I think history speaks to the fact that the most useless leaders obtain power due to power. Brute force. Not saying he has it, but without being disabled or killed, he can obtain it eventually. We're immortal. I mean, for different reasons of course..." His eyes trailed off, whistling briefly to fill the air with noise.

D10 knew that Weiss was the type that would in some point in time be a threat. Not a lethal one, but one that would poke and prod and annoy and interfere. Weiss was dangerous for many reasons, especially with his own outer-space PMC under his belt. "If you have what I offered, then I can simply offer something else. Just ask and I can tell you if I can provide that service. Oh!" Bringing up the hologram, D10 surveyed through it as he stood up from his seat. He had brandished the two bombs that he had for a last resort, one to destroy the electrical systems and the other to destroy the disabled colony in case things were too doomed to be saved. "We are nearing Zion. Don't forget the pressure points on the device. And, uh, be quick about finishing your use of it because it is one-use and there is maybe, possibly, definitely, almost a small chance of being crushed to death or worse to death or worse than death in general." Keeping the bombs hidden, D10 summoned his drill-spear Dysgu, waving innocently at Lenneth before patting his chest and vanishing.

The colony Zion had come into view. It was a massive, spiraling dome with a stem coming out from under it. A beautiful, lush land could be seen with booming traffic and explosive business. It was perfectly sustained, the inhabitants were healthy and it was the utopia that many kingdoms look for. Sadly, the downfall was of course its isolationism being perverted and now D10 had to save it. Upon arriving undetected and cloaked, he had noticed armor-clad security units surveying the land. He was in the north-western quadrant of the colony, and did not tell Lenneth that his landing will be harsh and explosive. In fact, someone else was on their way as well to serve as a secondary distraction aside from Lenneth. The security protecting the colony was in fact commissioned PMC units from Weiss' company.

Moving around the place, D10 tapped various people to obtain knowledge and draw from them in order to collect exactly what was happening. Apparently the Colony came under attack from bandits, and magically Weiss' military had arrived to keep them safe. Most believed it, though some feel it was staged. Regardless, his hands were deep in the colony and clearly none of them were in danger yet. As D10 came to the square of the area he was in, he noticed three black-armored guards, one of them being more heavily armored. Clearly it was the elites of the area, barking orders to other guards to lead people into their homes as an impending attack was near. Clearly they had located the ship. That's when D10 heard concussive shots being fired towards Lenneth. "For your safety, we encourage all of you to retreat to your homes or the nearest home and hide until this blows over." Hm. I wonder why nothing has happened yet...What is Weiss planning this time? He's planning to trick you and kill everyone here. Don't let him do that.
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:04 am

“Alright I'll hold you to that by vow then, you'd better be ready to service when I ask for you it”

Holding onto the device as instructed with little sense of what to make of this contraption Lenny took a little time trying to figure the correct sequence that the boy had  pointed out, just airing different direction with a something that had a lot of bottoms all over it. D10 could have been a little more specify which exact points he wanted to be pressed. While he did that Lenny also noted and marked D10's shadow in order to properly located the teleporter and if needed open a channel of commutation between them should the need arise, he couldn't be sure with the teleportors hoping everywhere like a mice with ADHD that they be in properly range of ear, it'd let him keep an eye out for his partner and surrounding if there was enough darkness to cast a  decent shadow. He'd hope it wasn't like a city of sunlight or some dazzling shit like that.

Once the word was given that they were close to their targeted Lenny wanted to express some of the finer points of the plan for this to work out in best favor, Len was the typed to want things to go right the first time.

“Ok almost have it, now about your shadow we can use it to-”
talking a little softer then D10 seemed to get very excited at the arrival and spoke overtop the heartless. Lot of enthusiasm in that one wait what the hell did he just say about this thing? Stunned a little the bugger vanished off into who knows were just as the device in Lenneth's hand glowed. He quickly dropped it on the floor and braced himself. Though he wasn't not expecting what happened, a sudden tear in space drawing in all the forces around the gash like a vacuum. Trying to pull Lenneth within the empty void  and stretching him out like a painfully crazed relative. It hurt like hell fucker could have come up with a better way to do this.

It worked however well it could as it sent the ship or whatever was left of it and the La Vaeas crashing into the air of Zion. The metal parts flickered and flung around like grenade shrapnel falling apart into innocent buildings in this new area. Along with it tumbling down and hitting the floor hard enough to shattering the of the floor upon impact came out a shadowy formless blob, staggering up in mess of himself Lenny pulled out from the hills of the stone hissing in roars at the pain that was taking his form. Lunging then with his misinformed tentacles at a few innocent bystanders that were trying to video tape the crash of the falling skies. It was over in moments as their screams barely were heard enough as their bodies withered away in delight. Drawing from their desires and draining them dry enough to use up their life forces Lenneth's beautifully form reconstituted itself and healing what best those small fries could proved.

From being on his knees Len rolled on his back recovering now in agonizing recoil still fresh from that dynamic entry, laying behind him now were the wither up bodies of his poor victims. He healed enough to regain sense but hell if this all wasn't just a atomic bitch slap in the face, bloody inhabitants of light. As he was gasping rolling to his knees and standing back up he saw a large number of armored people holding what looked like guys, shouting something at him and pointing at the dead bodies behind him, staggering it was concerning now the situation he had wondered into.

It was English for sure but Lenneth's ears were still ringing and is eyes weren't focused yet trying to wince at them for clarity, he could make out the sight of a random piece of falling wreckage crashing just behind the area in a loud boom before they open fire at him. Striking a bit of his shoulder Lenny cried wildly like an beast before slamming his tentacles along currents of air, making them grow in size before slamming their indescribable strength on his attackers, knocking them down and crushing some limbs from them into blood bits while others came swarming around Lenneth firing at him still while their companions were wailing in pain and lost.

Rushing away Lenny leaped into the air crashing down as his wings didn't fold out correctly from the shock of pain coursing through his body , landing thunderously in a residential area  while others screamed and ran from this strange invader. Holding out his hand to a building while trying to focus and get a better grip on his surroundings. He was getting his baring back for sure but the gun fire wasn't helping with his nerves.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:53 am

Everything was going according to plan, with a majority of the security locating themselves towards Point Zero, where Lenneth had crashed. However, D10 was disconnected completely from Lenneth, his cloak hiding him completely from such devices as a detection ability. Sneaking through, D10 had searched for the den that the security was coming from, watching as lines of heavily-armed PMC's poured towards where the smoke and dust had risen. People screamed in terror as they rushed into their homes. Blinking, the boy had wondered what it was they were scared of. Diversions were meant to distract, not scare. It was no threat, but they couldn't detect that. That might explain why it worked, but D10 assumed it'd just capture interest. It must have been how Lenneth reacted to landing, which didn't matter at the moment. Continuing down his path, he found where some of the PMC collected.

Searching, he took note of all the higher ranks, even touching one to obtain all his information. Shifting, he transformed into that superior before entering an elevator. Apparently the unit had access to the lower levels of the colony, which were purposed for the PMC operations, maintenance for the colony, and some unknown, forbidden areas. Whenever questioned, he'd dig up an answer from whatever he collected to divert questioning eyes. Once he reached the end of his available path as who he disguised himself as, he shed the disguise, noticing the room was actually the lounge and some guards had just saw his transformation. There were six, which looked at the alarm button. Clearly their communication devices were not on them, as they all made a mad dash for the alarm. Extending his arm, D10 wrapped it around the six and dragged them towards him. Strands extending from his arm, entangling the group and tightening. The guards started to scream, but more extensions of D10's arm stuffed their mouths and suffocated them.

Discarding the guards, D10 raveled his arm back up to its normal form, walking on by as he vanished without a trace. Passing through the walls, D10 had surveyed the area, trying to locate whatever Weiss had cooking up with the PMC. Coming to a very tightly sealed container in a darkened room, D10 removed his cloak. Wiping the window on the container, he had peered into it to see whatever was trapped inside. It seemed to be a figure without any features that kept shifting proportions. His eyes widened, as it seemed to be an unstable version of...Hek. "Occam...Do you see this?" Occam didn't speak for a moment, the inner persona within the Spire shuddering in his cage. "Yes...Hekatonkheires. Another Hekatonkheires." D10 and Occam both realized, simultaneously with Alpha's return, that where they were standing was a trap. Flashes of Weiss entering and exiting and the building of the container made D10 aware of the vents leading throughout the city. Looking behind him, he saw two bulbs. One not glowing at all, and the other shining red. A groaning could be heard, triggering D10 to ready Dysgu.

"Please tell me-" A mostly-decayed body crawled towards D10, the flesh on its bone sprouting and weaving into a body. The bone did the same, and the decomposed, rotten corpse transformed into a semi-coherent being. "Welcome to Zion, Ezekiel. I am glad that you could make it in time. Meet...Hek 2.0. Or Hekatonkheires. This monster...it will destroy Zion. He isn't the only one, or it. Simply using the titles you give your slave. I hope whoever you brought with you can save you from this monstrosity. Because..." The corpse walked up close to D10, snarling. "It is going to crush everything before your eyes. A destroyer you can't lift a finger against. Have fun, I'm opening the vents now." D10 stumbled back, realizing how deep he was in Zion and how it was too late. The red light switched off, and the other bulb flickered on with a radiant green.

The beast within the container transformed into an ever-expanding pool of oozing matter. It poured through the pipes connected to the container, flowing through the veins of Zion and corrupting its systems. Puncturing the tubes it soared through, the infectious, stemming matter had rooted itself deeply into Zion. The reason the PMC weren't informed of this monster...was because this was their last job. This Colony was their death bed. Rising up and through the colony, a low rumble would begin to shake it. It wouldn't emerge just yet, but it would start alarming people with the damage it was doing as it tore through the colony. From underneath the dome, massive collections of vine-like arms and even massive arms had broken through, wrapping around and hidden by the false sky of the utopia. The hands crashed down on the dome, causing visible cracks in the sky but not quite causing any air loss.

D10 could do nothing but sit. He could only wait for Zion to crumble around him. He didn't know how to stop the creature, especially if it was anything like his ally. The walls were closing in on him as the creature's arms had deepened their roots. The isoloid was safe, able to phase through what was happening, but he had to convince Lenneth to leave now that he realized what was going on. First, he dropped the EMP, watching it spin viciously as the blue energies began to spark and release bolts of lightning against the walls. He had already left the room, watching as a wave of blue aura mask his vision and consume the ship. Everything went dark, including the false sky. Now everyone could see the gruesome hands. Each finger had a grotesque monster on it, and each palm held an indestructible eye. Cilia with eyeballs at the ends of them patterned the arms. They oozed and dripped due to the instability of the creature, which began to consume what it had touched.

Teleporting himself, D10 looked around for Lenneth uncloaked, noticing the massive hands pressing on the dome. "Sitri! Lenneth! We need to leave! This thing...This thing is going to destroy everything around us!" As they spoke, D10 was preparing the last bomb he had. It would create something akin to a blackhole to consume and crush anything within a specific vicinity, calculated to allow those out of range to be out of danger. However, he needed to be able to leave quickly...and there were no ships around. The device's effects only lasted a brief moment of time, which meant that if the creature extended past its range, they'd fail in stopping it. D10 was scared, and so was Occam. They were facing a monstrous threat, something they never had to deal with before. "Occam...what makes a man dark?" "...Greed, Ezekiel....Greed. Now let me take care of this." Occam took control, giving the Isoloid body more composure as he dropped the bomb and primed it to go off in a few minutes. As guards tried to restrain him, he propelled his fingers, extending them like he was making multiple pikes. From his palm, an actual spear would eject and impale the guards whenever he did this.

"I know we had our differences, but it is important that we leave before we are sucked into a blackhole and crushed." Rushing along the battlefield, Occam eventually found the raging Lenneth as he fended off the immediate response unit. [color-white]"Come on, Lenneth. We didn't know we were lead into a trap of this scale!"[/color]
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Gathering himself once the sounds of the solder's footsteps Lenny ducked as the next round of gunfire rode past him overtop, crashing the stone of the building he held onto for balance before he quickly turned to into an alley. It took a few moments for Lenneth to finally recall some semblance of his focus as the rings of the shots seemed almost felt to him as a small hyum claiming his nerves away from the sudden appearance of the uncertainty of this day. He knew this flied better then that rotten market place satiation or even most worlds the La Vaeas had been in, the flied of battle.

The guards likely had to confirm the body shooting so much or shout something pointless, as predicted they held their fire. Taking that moment Lenny counted the number of current bodies surrounding him during that time, peering in the darkness taking form around them in a greater area. Their numbers counted high though its meaning didn't strike fear in his mind. Rather he found the clarity to fight through this strange unknown land and through the knife planted in his back by a hero he foolishly named worthy. Lenneth rushed out from his spot, coming into the few as the guards mouthed off and started to aim at his head but once they spotted the might king of heartless their hearts gave pause for a few seconds, stunned by his astonishing appeal of his form. Before they even saw the colour of his golden mane however Lenny's darkness took a hold of their shadows slowly creeping on them as the count when on. The moment of his appearance they would attach themselves to their legs pinning them in spear ahead as they punctured through their muscle, bone and joints crippling them in pain.

Lenneth's magics took then into effect, amplifying their sensation far pass the limits they feeble birth once knew. Annoying as it fibre ripped not smoothed at all by the heartless himself. Rushing past each of them with claws in hand pierced and sharped with his strengthen and dark chemistry, slashing at their poor frames with terrifying speed. Thunderously thrusting and slamming through them, grasping their heads and slamming their skills into the crushing pit of stone. Leaving behind his victims their shadows grasped along their mortal muscles and ripped out their hearts before vanishing into the darkness claiming it for his glory and blood soaked beauty.

New arrivals soon showed themselves marvelling at the red and dark elegance of the charm lord, staggering behind behind their weapons now seeing the sights of his glory. Lenneth draw upon himself shadows and all raising to him, standing before these wretches with piercing gaze of black.  Their admiration interrupted as the earth shook underneath. Trembling this false world broke out with a dark ooze that took over the skies and surrounding limits of this place, though it looked no one had noticed beyond the tremors but Lenny took note of this well, thinking of his wake up call at its end and sending the remaining soldiers in suit with a quick pulse of dark magic.

Walking down as the monsters broke the illusion of a happy blue sky and appeared now grotesque abomination taking the size of this world itself, impressive. Len held mixed feelings towards seeing this dripping beast. He wondered of its power and purpose as it ripped apart the dome around them and the walls starting to crumbling down around them. It was about time Lenny left it seemed to watch the events unfold else where.

Though with a hesitate pause the fool who placed him here before the LaVaeas. That is when his words feel on deaf ears, Lenny had already made his decision on how to deal with this idiot.

“Whats your escape plan then?” he sourly said to the white hair punk
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:50 pm

As the beast tore through the colony, the bomb was inadvertently consumed by it. Not that it was destroyed, but it was lodged deeply into its body. What kept the two safe was the fact that the colony was so massive, a detail hidden from plain sight by how fast people could commute, especially for those operating underneath. The ground around them began to buckle and crack, oozing out hands that whipped around and ripped civilians limb from limb, devouring their flesh. The abomination had reminded Occam of what Hek could be or become. It was a dangerous thought, since he somewhat considered Hek a friend. A competent conscience possessing the artificial body he was given. He knew it was fake, but Hek at least kept a pleasurable composure of an intelligent and wise being.

But Hekatonkheires was as much a monster as the thing that stemmed from the heart of Zion. Its massive, endless amount of limbs entangling the colony and breaking it apart. A sad thing, the fact that he had to commit genocide to stop the beast from being a world-consuming beast. It was mindless, a puppet to be directed with hardly any control. It brought a frown to Occam's face as he watched the scene unfold and the countless bodies stack up. That's when they all stared back at Lenneth and him with radiant, indigo eyes. The bodies with limbs propped themselves up and the bodies without simply laid where they were slain. Speaking all at once, the resounding voice of Weiss had layered into a boom. "Isn't it wonderful? I had to have my own monster. I had to build my own Hekatonkheires. A glorious demon of Olympus! Well, I won't be unoriginal enough to take the name...So I think I'll name this one Aegaeon. Or, well, whichever survives the longest will take the name Aegaeon. You're just experiencing the catalyst, the trigger that will tear Zion apart." Weiss made the bodies chuckle emotionless and monotone, which paralyzed Occam.

The one thing D10 didn't understand, what he could not comprehend, was the gravity of what was happening. Turning to Lenneth, he extended his hand. "I'll teleport us out of here. Take my hand, we must make haste. I can't....I can't watch this any longer." Occam shook where he stood, as Weiss continued his banter. "Oh, don't run from your mistakes, Occam. I know that's you. Look at what you created! Look at what you allowed Five and myself to possess! The power of ultimate homunculi, to create the dark side of any moon. Just wallow in regret, sit back, and let everything unfold. I'm sure it'll remind you of the past. Of what you and that damn doctor so selfishly kept me from." Weiss sounded angered and like he was clenching his jaw at the end of his speech, finally letting go of his control over the dead civilians. Occam zoned out, trapped in his own memories before being snapped back to reality by a burst of purple energy and a crash landing.

There stood a featureless figure, turning round and round as it viewed the forest of arms around it. Looking at Occam, he tilted his head. "Oh sir, has it really been that long since we've been apart? What...is that...is it what I think it is?" Occam didn't speak, leaving a window of silence. "Yes. Weiss has created the worst case scenario." Hek summoned D10's Dysgu to himself, turning away and looking up at the eye-filled arm-trees. "Then I must kill it." Occam didn't speak, simply waiting for Lenneth to take hold of his hand. He knew Hek wouldn't accept being told no. he knew how he felt about this scenario. About facing another of his own kind.
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:57 pm

The world did not stop around them as their minds pondered, the boy had appeared to be entranced by the scene playing out in this horror movie. A land once gifted with its wealth of people and resources happily basking in their paradise. But now that dream turn to ash as this ooze devoured everyone one of their dreams whole and left nothing but the void in its wake. Watching along side the youth Lenny felt some mixed emotion state and the lack off honestly. Often he was on the side the watched this kind of mayhem with purpose behind it and some joy as his own victory at hand, the death of his enemies were laughable. As a spectator to similar demise of the same foes he felt a little less delight to their fall, seeing them as a neutral party reminded him of his heartless and the treatment dictated onto them by the humans.  They were weak, cruel and nameless to him as bodies dipped with a drop of life extinguished in less then a short decade. But still they lived which mattered to some god or whim of fate.

He felt sorry for them in this circumstance, maybe he wasn't sure quite how to express it in a way that didn't disgust him in a manner. At least with his kind they would be part of something greater joining in the darkness reborn as their children of the nigh, here it was just the end of their cycle in suffering till their next lives. Narrowing his gaze he waited for D10 to snap out of his trance just as the strange voice spoke to them, more so directed the white hair. He spoke to the punk on a more intimate manner then Lenneth could expected stranger to have, this must have been his brother D10 spoke of the, a fellow heartless corrupted by the light's mercilessness.    

Moving this along while the boy returned to his senses Lenny offered his upper left tentacle in place of his hand within D10's grasp. He softly coiled it around the grasp to mimic a hand shake while waiting for the boy's power to take effect. Keeping himself though in a position to react should this idiot trying something else again and guard himself if the need came to be, things would not work against his favour again.

“Carry on then”
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:03 am

Occam called on the magical energies around him, churning it through his core and channeling it in order to tap into the laws of space, looking around him once before the scene focuses on the front of his face, shaking his head. It was a timeless moment, not necessarily within the universe itself. It was a moment of reflection, as if Occam wanted the reader to reflect on something in particular. "This is humanity." The scene resumes the matters at hand and that timeless moment ends, the two vanishing to a point far out of Zion's simulated atmosphere and out of the current reach of Aegaeon. As they floating through space, Occam just let himself drift as he looked back on the collapsing palace. Suddenly, streams of energy cut through various locations and before his eyes Zion imploded. Aegaeon struggled to reach out to the duo, as its oozing arms had been torn apart.

Occam didn't expect him to, but he wondered if Hek was consumed by the bomb instead of being able to dig into the endless maw of the monster's mouth. Watching the monster start to become consumed by the gravitational implosion, he realized that this very situation was his fault. Years ago, before Dr. Kizeke and himself had finished the core meant to create D10, Weiss had become greedy and desired his designs and research into the evolution of ISO's and their endless algorithms. The aspect he discovered was the limitless potential of their form, and even began to study the organic counterpart of an ISO in order to figure out a way to reproduce this ability without ailing the organic body with an unbeatable cancer due to such reproduction. That is where the essence of magic and the core within all living beings came into play.

He studied the heart, and Weiss knew that he had come upon a discovery that would revolutionize Dr. Kizeke's research, even the research of many within the Realm of Light. The cyborg, then a somebody, had battled Occam for his research after multiple failed attempts at gaining the notes diplomatically. Occam was forced to mortally wound him, casting him onto an unaware gummi ship. Hoping it would be the last time he saw Weiss, he found he was gravely mistaken. With a large portion of his research destroyed, he now had to fight with a possibly lesser version of what the good doctor had cooked up.

Suddenly, something caught his eye. The beast had not been fully consumed for some reason. It was seemingly stuck in one constantly shifting state. Confused, he then noticed the sphere the beast had formed lit up with violet-red energies. Erupting, debris had filled the area around the mage and himself, with a figure whizzing by and crashing through many bits of debris. In fact, Hek just flew through him and into the debris. Beginning to flow through space, Occam had made two extensions, shifting them into giant swords. Teleporting forward, Occam closed his eyes as he rushed towards the belly of the beast. He wasn't concerned for himself, but he didn't know how Lenneth or Hek would be able to withstand the attacks. Hoping it was paralyzed for the moment, he watched as the beast immediately reformed into a mesh of arms that dove towards the trio. Circling around from all directions, the beast had a mouth at the base of it, which opened up and revealed something akin to Hades.

A pit of lost souls and arms with a fiery pit. Passing through hundreds of small, pike-like arms, Occam began hacking away to reduce the amount heading for Lenneth and Hek. Hek had frozen, turning to the man with his body hidden in the dark obscurity of the matching-color space. "In the face of your own kind, as an enemy, do you become them to defeat them...or do you find your own way? I don't know what am I to do...I just know that what I am, what my brethren are...It is not meant to exist. I exist for their service, but this beast exists for the destruction of life itself and the satiation of spite. Poor Occam. This must be...tearing him up." Hek spaced his words and had an emotionless tone to them, sounding very much like a empty husk with the innocence of artificial life. Hek peered down at his master, forming his own hands into kamas as he hesitated to move forward. It just didn't feel right to attack someone so much like himself, especially when he felt like reacting to Aegaeon with the same monstrous nature that his brother was showing.
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:39 am

Space became their next destination, Lenny wondered if the boy knew of the heartless's lack of breath to live or was this another attempted at his life again for some weird reason. Whatever it didn't work and he floated beside the so called hero while the two of them peered into the destruction of the last great world, the monster within it still trying to grasp at the last two saviours of its onslaught, tenacious fucker. Lenneth actually admired the mindless killer for his dedication to the craft in trying to go after then instead of just world. Even in its slow death into the void created by the tec crafted by this child. Sad to see the monster would have been a good heartless to take back home to pet among the darkness, it would have found its home among many like it and live at peace.

However the beast screamed in anger as its demised seemed further then it ever had been, erupting into unstable amount of forms as well s the numerous pieces of the fallen colony taking in part of their surroundings now. Seems like Lenny had overestimated the kid's genius, shaking his head in disapproval at his own glaring wonderment at a fool. Looked as though they would actually need to flex some of their muscles to beat this beast down, happily expressing with a shimmering fang Lenny happily drew out his four blue guns, appearing two in his hands and the other two strapped down behind his heels. Kissing the one in his left with the red gem along the barrel while shifting his stance. A little hard with no air, ground or even gravity to grasp much level of control with but he could make do in zero force holding him back and in style.

Before them now was a face hidden under face as their foe turned the area around them with to mention now an new ally given to them in that strange fellow Lenny had meet earlier when they all met in the first station. Gazing upon the formless shape taking back its original form Lenny paid it a blessing to have another body to use for this fight and minded less then the surroundings they were in.

“Hope you can fight well” Lenny spoke to the friendly blob man Hak as he fully formed. He allowed his powers of affection and desire empower his team and his darkness to depower the monster at hand as a dim aura of pink emitted off him and his allies invisible to most unless allowed by Lenneth. Then watching D10 vanish again, moving through warp space and attacking the beast with his boosted abilities and physical capabilities. It didn't seem to do much as the monster then reformed and started his own onslaught. Quickly as D10 draw blade to fight off the fists raining at them Lenny fired and moved each of his four main limbs as they shot and shot away volleys of powerfully bullets at the attacks, moving in reistence free rotations every which way as he danced his shots away. Stopping only once to charge a little more power in all four before a single bang off towards the belly D10 hit first.

Not sure if it would do much considering the boy's earlier attack but he seemed to know more about this foe then he, it be nice if he could share some of this info honestly. Taking head of the battle before his own sassy thoughts Lenneth moved back to his positions narrowly evading a set of three fists aimed at his perfect butt, even having to wack away a few strikes with his underside of his weapons before putting a bullet in them and blasting it to bits.

Lenny noted a strike he dodged heading towards Hek, who's body language spoke of hesitation for some reason but shrugging it off and flipping the sides of his hair Lenny expected some sort of reaction if the creature wanted to live.          

---------------------------

D10, Hek and Lenny buffed a lot in all aspects by a lot of abilities to lazy to list

Aegaeon debuffed by a lot of the different abilities to lazy to list
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:37 am

Occam didn't know what to do. This was the first thing he had no absolutely no answer to, so he went searching for one. He dug into the beast, phasing through while trying to weaken the bonds to no avail. They just healed and re-wove, eventually meshing back to their former state. Frustrated, he realized what he had to do. He had to find a part of the beast that wasn't newly formed. Then he could find out its weaknesses and it would aid with the battle. Flying through the miles of blackness that was Aegaeon, he eventually came to a sudden halt where he zoned out, drifting within the beast. Flashes of multiple hearts being experimented on before one final one, with a smoking man in the background ran through Occam's head. All the details about what was created were fed to him, but not only that he also obtained the history behind it. It wasn't just a monster, it was the imitation of the Dataloid core. Which meant that it sustained itself through magic.

No matter the harm that was done to it, if he could sever that bond between the core and the natural source of magic that flowed through universe, he could essentially kill the beast. It was surely an unstable core, which also meant there would be a large explosion from the burning mana. Once he came to, he would try searching for the core, seeing a blue dot whiz by every now and then. He assumed it was the core shifting positions to keep itself safe. Meanwhile, Hek knew that the lack of answer meant his question would be heard at a later time. Floating forward, he extended his arm. His body began convulsing and bubbling, and as he grew the distance between Lenneth and himself, he had let himself go to start exponentially expanding. He was strong enough to fire back at the beast, keeping all the larger limbs at bay with his own grotesque form. It was without the extra, vestigial detail that Aegaeon had, but it was still just as ferocious. It took a while to intercept each and every hand, but he was able to for the worst of it.

This would create a field, with more hands sprouting out as Hek had kept intercepting and deflecting them. One hand bashed into Hek's chest, with Hek firing back by having two gigantic hands grab the mouth of the demon and pulling it apart. Slowly, Aegaeon began tearing at the seems of his mouth, but Hek was harshly knocked away by a wound up blow from several fists. Occam was still trying to locate the core, eventually catching it in a spell to keep it held in place. Summoning his silence orb protectors, he captured the core and lead it out of the body, severing it from the majority of Aegaeon but still having some residue left. Aegaeon's former mass had immediately hardened to that of obsidian, where Occam whipped his arm into the mass, forming a cone that would eat away at the inanimate mass. The core drift away, and Occam believed it to be over. The combination of the trio's attacks had easily began destroying it, but little did Occam know, the core still possessed enough residue to recreate Aegaeon, this time radiating with a red color instead of blue. It seemed to be on some sort of overdrive, as Occam, who looked at his allies once Aegaeon broke apart, suddenly disappeared right back into the black mass that was Weiss' hekatonkheires.

Teleporting near Lenneth, he shook his head at the monstrosity. "Did I mention that I don't know how to fight this abomination? God, it wants to be what I helped create...but it's so mindless. Hek at least has his mind...Whatever you do, don't use anything that uses too much magic, it feeds off it. I think I disabled that function, but for now I need to try separating the core from the body again." Occam knew he needed to actually break the core, but he didn't know how without endangering the lives of the group. "The monster seems to be able to come back from nothing almost...And trust me, I know that if we don't do this the right way, we'll have a bigger issue than escaping a limited black hole." Occam was actually concerned, because he didn't know what changes Weiss made and now the core was protected from physical attacks. The debris didn't really offer much, since Occam couldn't directly produce the materials he needed for a bomb like the one he had. It must have missed the core if the beast survived, but it would have been good to know it could have helped.

Occam stared into the newly formed, fiery mouth of the adversary ahead. Hek had kept his monstrous form to help keep the most dangerous parts at bay. "The best creators are the biggest monsters...Ain't I, huh..." Occam whispered to himself, not sure if Lenneth could hear him. Occam made another extension, making that into a giant spear and manipulating it to extend into the center of the beast. Vines of metal extended from it, winding and twisting and bending to impale various points on the abomination. Endlessly he turned the spear into torrent of spears, entangling the beast which tried forming around the spear. Hek had also tried entangling it, a head forming that of a smiling demon with red, glowing bulbs for eyes even though they only had color and no other features. What did Five create?
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:43 pm

The battle raged on as the three of them separated and delivered their blows, from guns to fights to blades and whatever the blob could do with its body. Lenny dancing in the night sky literally joyfully at the poetic magic as his shots fired and fired. Gliding across the attacks of this monster with exact and accurate motions as he posed and moved. A few times riding the momentum of the attacks from Aegaeon  to propel him forward into another one of its limbs before Lenneth climbed on and twisted a piece off. Rolling into a nice little ball the La Vaeas kicked the spinning blob like a soccer ball. Zipping past his closer ally it struck a giant limb of cluttered limbs from the back and pushing them away like a bowling pins. Cheering at his little childish amusement Lenneth soon found himself being knocked away by a stray attack to the right, sending him down hurling towards another open hand still spinning me right round, baby right round like a record, baby right round round round. Landing there in the hand's palm as it slammed against his head painfully making the king regret trying to have a little fun, Len stood back up that very moment and held out his limbs, holding at bay the crushing grip that tried to end his life. Laughing a little he stretched out his body and curled the hand backwards into itself, smashing it fingers backwards before letting it go, leaping off at the same time while it sprung into self at the recoil.

He floated back into an empty part of space just with enough room to take a breather and shot again at his same target with a little more annoyance fuelling his bullets. The boy reappeared hoping the could dotage some sort of theory in stopping this monster but alas he was a disappointment. He muttered his lack of understanding and trying his best against a foe such as this. Len's mind as those words showed themselves felt the hot red slap across his forehead, almost making it a reality as his reactions wanted to do but he held off only thinking about it as a form of expression. “For someone that doesn't know how to fight it you sure have a detailed stipulation about what not to use against it, just touch the dam thing and learn all about it”    

Lenneth remained silent after facing the child, questioning his reasons again for being here other then the fact he was already there fighting the thing, he could just go home now or far away into another adventure with just a whim. Ah but effort and this was happening right now. Mimicking the motion of taking a breath he dealt with his strive as he conjured the darkness to ensnare countless pieces of the floating debire around them. Coating the metal with his powers while facing Aegeon as the other two did. Manipulating the darkness on them to spin the metal into numerous wheels of death in place then firing the volleys of them at the black beast attempting to cut the ooze up into tiny tiny pieces and keep it busy or continuously damage it enough for it to give. Len would not stop either, once the blades made contact he would move them again like a swarm and continue to redirect them to cut and cut and cut again.
Lenneth
Lenneth
The La Vaeas Of Darkness
The La Vaeas Of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by D10 Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:46 pm

Occam couldn't help that Lenny didn't understand a lot of what he was saying simply because the ISO didn't give enough context and spoke in a manner that required said context. As they battled, however, he was still annoyed that the man's attitude had slipped into something a bit more vicious. He understood that it was because he dragged someone to fighting a monstrous titan, that titan being a result of his own studies. Occam, reflecting on the situation at hand, he tried thinking of ways to destroy the artificial heart. Forming his swords into spears, he expanded and through them, causing them to split off and root into the monster's body at the various wildly sprouting points. Right now, the important part was keeping the beast at bay while they could. Hek had been fending off the demon, Lenneth was keeping a good space between the trio and Aegaeon and Occam himself had been suppressing the larger parts.

Occam knew that the inferiority of the core was what made it so dangerous, as well as his own carelessness in his previous conscious days. Something he had not moved past due to his stasis within his own body. He had to swallow his pride to prevent such a beast from becoming a threat to other areas. He needed to prevent Weiss from bringing the nightmare that is D1 into the real world. It would be a world-consuming monster and without proper knowledge on how to defeat it, the Realm of Light would be met with nightmare he thought was trapped in the depths of the Datascape. Occam turned his head to Lenneth, taking a moment to speak. "Leave. You don't need to be here. This isn't your realm, your responsibility. I...don't need you anymore." I don't want to endanger you. "I can handle this on my own with my friend. So leave." Please don't leave your people for mine. "I didn't need you before, you could've left at any time." I'm scared because this is my creation...even if my hands didn't physically do it. Weiss tried warding Lenneth off, knowing that his words would incur some sort of anger that would possibly make the heartless leave.

As soon as Lenneth would leave, Occam would destroy the core without worry of destroying anything besides himself. It was already the end for ISO's. It was already a lost cause to continue the Dataloid Project. The dreams he once had of salvation were now out of reach and this world-sized foe would be the death of him. Weiss won. But there would be one less hekatonkheires for him to use. Before pursuing the plan, he'd await Lenneth's departure. Forming another extension, he used it like a snake-sword to shred the various smaller arms forming that Lenneth missed.
D10
D10
The Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next