MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

A talk [Silvia/open]

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A talk [Silvia/open] - Page 3 Empty Re: A talk [Silvia/open]

Post by Crysta Darkson Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:05 pm

The sound of Emilia being cleaning came to a halt and the sound of her squeal was clear through the tech portal. "Someone just found out pip was around her neck." Crysta sighed and walked through the portal, smiling at Emilia's quick work.

The wall's of their room were entire done up to look like the oceans and island's back at home. In one corner of their room, their was a pond with tropical fish swimming around and a waterfall above it that cleanly recycled the water and keeping it clean for the fish. Their was a large bunkbed on the side of the room and next to it were a couple of drawers that were built into the wall. Painted to look like a shack with the different doors leading to their clothes and personal belongings. All the while in the center of room, Emilia was on the floor petting the pipe fox that was around her neck giggling from the fur tickling her.

"Welcome to our room, our father and godfather's or rather uncles did this for us so we wouldn't get homesick. Top bunk is mine and the bottom bunk is Emilia's." She said smiling and quite proud of her sisters handy work remembering this room to be quite messy earlier. The only last real thing of interest was on Emilia's bed they're were too large plush dolls, one of her father and the other of her mother.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:32 am

The twins were simply too adorable around Pip. She couldn't blame them, Pip knew how entertain, even if it's just by being himself. Playful and clingy. No regard for anyone's personal space. But he gets away with it by being adorable and pandering to people.

When Silvia walked through the portal, she uttered a surprisd "wow" when she saw the room. It definitely looked much homier with so much done to make it look like the Island. The people responsible really did a great job. She loved the little waterfall in the corner especially. Closing her eyes, she could definitely imagine herself in the island with the calm sound of the waterfall.

"I really love this room!" she said happily. She noticed the two plush dolls on the bed. Out of curiosity, she asked, "Who made those? They look lovely."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:00 am

Crysta smiled at Silvia's reaction's she herself had quite the reaction when her father and uncles showed her their new room....she'll admit she may have cried a little, however it wasn't that much. Emilia on the other hand was the one who cried a lot though being the youngest of the Ara children she was prone to have her emotion be worn on her sleeve....she definitely didn't cry as much as her sister.

"We love our room too, the waterfall takes care of itself we just have to remember to feed the fish and when we can't cause of a mission we ask one of the staff to take care of it." Crysta spoke to her while Emilia still petted the pipe fox as though it was the only thing that mattered in her life right now. Crysta smiled at the scene though looked over when Silvia asked who was the one who made the dolls.

"Uncle's snakes." Emilia spoke before returning to tending to the pipe fox gladly petting it.

"Our uncles snakes made them for us. Their is also one of Mara, though its of him when he was younger hes on my bed." She walked up to the bunk beds and hopped up to hers she grabbed the rather large plush doll and threw it too Silvia for her to catch.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:17 am

Their uncle's snakes? They must be referring to Garth... He was the only one Silvia knew of that used snakes. In Destiny Island that is. How peculiar.... it's a wonder how snakes were able to do something like that, and she wondered if Pip could learn to do that as well.

When Mara's plush was tossed to her, her features lightened. "These plushies are cute. Hmm... maybe I should try my hand in this too. How hard could it be." She glanced at Emilia and Pip and had a wonderful idea. "I know! I'll make plush dolls of Pip for the two of you."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:27 am

Both Emilia and Crysta necks almost snapped with how quick they turned their heads to face Silvia. The thought of both of them getting their own doll, was quite the delight to them. They both quickly approached Silvia and had large smiles on their faces.

"Really?"
"Really!?"

They both responded extremely happy though once again Crysta cleared her throat and got control of her emotions once again.

"That's quite the offer you're giving us....so...in return for you giving us Pip doll's were going to let you choose one our plush dolls to take!"

Crysta said this though Emilia stared at her like she was crazy and then eyed their parents doll's the girl not wanting to lose either of them at all.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:05 am

Silvia giggled and patted both their heads. "Yes, really. They may not be as good as these, but I hope you'd like them." The problem now was where she could buy the materials for these plushies, which shouldn't be too hard to locate. There should be some in a fabrics or an arts and crafts store.

Looking at Crysta, Silvia had to politely decline her offer. "No, it's alright. Those were your presents, so it'd be wrong for me to take them."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:14 am

Emilia had the quite sigh of relief be released through her nostril's turning around and looking at her mother and fathers doll and smiled at them glad they'd be staying with her. While Crysta herself was a little happy she'd be able to keep her brother's plush doll...it was good to have something to hug at night.

Only reason, why. Honest.

"Thank you, Silvia."
"Yes, Thank you Silvia. Honestly it is wonderful of you and it is quite appreciated." Crysta spoke to her, and both the girls smiled warmly at her, both of them looking over at the pipe fox and once again petting pip.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:26 am

Silvia smiled and nodded to them. "What kind of fish do you have in the pond?" she'd ask, wondering if the fishes were from Destiny Island too. Apparently only now noticing the pond, Pip slithered over that way and peered into the water. He circled around the edges a couple of times, looking at the fish swimming from different angles.

"Those aren't food, Pip," Silvia said. Pip's reply was a low bark that sounded no more than a squeak.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:39 am

They giggled at pip's reaction being told that there fish weren't food. Both of the girls were quite thankful for that. Being attached to they're fish since they all had been with them since they first got their room.

"Well we have rainbow fish and goldfish, Neon tettra's, little guppies, and some other type of fish from the island whose names are quite large...so we call this earth fish jack." Crysta spoke and Emilia nodded everytime she said the name of another fish. Smiling at the rainbow fish that passed by though like most of the other fish quickly scurried away when they saw the pipe fox eyeing them.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:02 am

Silvia leaned over to see the fishes. Watching them swim around was calming in its own way. Pip however, had something else in mind. He scooched over little by little to the waterfall and dipped his head into it. After getting his head wet, Pip shook his head to get some of the water off of his fur, however the drops wouldn't spray too far.

Deciding he wanted to swim in the water, it dived in, no doubt disturbing the fish, but he didn't harm them. He simply swam around the pond, even popping his head out to bark at the three and continued swimming. It didn't take long until he made friends with the fishes, and they weren't too disturbed by him.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:59 am

Both Crysta and Emilia put their hands over there mouths watching the little pipe fox swim with their fish. Seriously where did this creature come from and why was it so darn cute. It was entering onto levels of Su cuteness and that in itself was an accomplishment.

"I suppose as long as it doesn't not hurt any of the fish it'd be perfect fine for him to have a little swim at the moment."

"Was a pushover for Su too."

They spoke one after the other, Crysta quickly punching her sister's shoulder as she continued to stare at the little pipe fox swimming around in their waterfall. The fish in the falls began to feel it wasn't a threat, though still swam underneath it.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:30 am

Pip had the time of his life swimming around the pond, and wasn't done just yet. He held his head under the falling water and seemed to be enjoying how it fell on him. He then submerged himself again, going to the deep depths to swim with the fishes.

Silvia stood watch so make sure he wasn't harming any of the girls' fish. He understood that when Silvia said that they weren't for eating, she meant it, though when he gets too playful, he may accidentally bruise them. Luckily, he didn't get too excited.

"Su was that slime your father had, wasn't it? How's she doing?"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:13 am

They both watched Pip as the fox put his head underneath the waterfall and once again it dove down to swim with the fish. Crystal seriously couldn't understand how could one creature not be aware of how cute it was, it was simply ridiculous how cute the pipe fox was it's cute meter simply being off the charts. They reluctantly turned their heads to face Silvia who was asking how Su was doing. At this point Emilia turned to the side, a large pout was on her face and she crossed her arms.  Crystal chuckled ruffling the top of her younger sister's head.

"You'll have to excuse her, we haven't seen Su in three years. An she's a little...upset about it. Ya see, Su imprinted on Mara when he was born, so he can understand her rather then just hearing "eo" like everyone else."

"I understand her just fine."

"Riiiiiiiiight. Either way she chose to go off with him when he ran away, so we haven't seen her for quite awhile. Even during the Darkson cup we didn't see her....or are brother for that matter they kept the participants in their own area." Crysta finished speaking about it and Emilia still was turned to the left and pouting, she wasn't very happy that Su chose Mara.....she could have at least visited them!

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:48 am

"Is that so?" Silvia said, slightly regretful for asking that question. But not seeing someone for three years does have a heavy impact on a child. She could definitely understand that. Though she couldn't lie, the way Emilia was pouting was rather cute.

"Well... since they're back, I'm sure the two of you and Mara and Su could have a grand reunion. I'm sure both of them miss you as much as you two miss them."
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:01 pm

At her first sentence of "Is that so?" Emilia simply nodded her at her looking away for a moment, remembering some moment's she had with the slime in the past as well, however she quickly shook her head. Shunning the memories for now the girl simply looked up towards silvia and smiled.

"Yea"

"Personally I could go another thousand years without seeing my mother, father and brother. However I suppose eventually will have to meet them again."

Crysta spoke while Emilia simply looked at her sister raising an eyebrow with shifty eyes not believing her words for a moment. While Crysta on the other hand simply nodded her head and smiled her usual confident smile.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:34 am

"Why?" she asked in befuddlement. "You don't like them or something?" She really didn't think that. Silvia, while she hadn't gone through that phase herself, had made some friends who thought that they could go on their own without their parents' help. She guessed that's what Chrysta was thinking. Or she just wanted to look cool and independent. Either way, she wasn't about to give her a talking to, however. She just wanted to know how'd she react.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:43 am

When she asked her for a reason Crysta had a quick twitch in her body. A falter in cocky smile and when she asked if she didn't like them she simply looked at Silvia like she was insane for a moment. "I love my family! Thank you very mucho.....I mean like when I say that I could not see them for a thousand years. I meant like ya know I still love them but IF I HAD TOO, then I could totally do that." Crysta spoke quickly and defensively she blushed just a little though she quickly looked away.

"Pushover."

Emilia spoke while Crysta looked over her right eye quickly flashed white and the girl punched her sister on the shoulder.

"....ow" The only word to come out of her mouth as she rubbed where she was punched her sister getting just a little emotional at times.

"Sorry."

We're the only words that came out of Crysta's mouth the twins always having little spats similar to that.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:10 am

At least she was honest. While the two were having their little banter as siblings, Silvia went back to keeping an eye on Pip, who was just about done swimming. The pipefox slithered to the edges and shook the water off of his fur. It yawned before making his way back into Silvia's palm. "It looks like Pip's a little tired after that swim."

She looked at the two girls with a smile. "Oh, before I forget, how big would you like your Pip plushy to be?"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:21 am

Both of them looked over to Silvia who seemed to ignore the little sibling spat or rather she chose not to address since siblings always have these type of cases. When Pip returned to her hand both of them looked over at the wet little fox and simply smiled at the little guy. Emilia quickly forgiving her sister for action though that was to be expected between these two. When asked how big they wanted their plushie to be they both thought for a moment and Emilia yawned feeling slightly fatigued for one reason or another.

"I suppose same size as the actual or perhaps a little smaller will work. Is that fine with you Emilia?"

"mmm"

The girl spoke and then leaned on her sister's shoulder, apparently the girl was struggling to stay awake for a little while the girl having some trouble with her endurance overall.They trained heavily earlier in the training room, so while crysta usually paced herself and was fine afterwards. Her sister would always go full all out practicing her biggest moves and constantly moving try to fight at quicker paces.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 am

Silvia nodded, taking note of the size of the plushy they wanted. She was actually glad they didn't want anything bigger because that would definitely mean that she was going to take forever in making them. Seeing the youngest of the two yawn, she thought it was time to give them a rest. "I see you two are getting a little bit tired as well. I guess I better start on those plushies myself. Come here, you two," she said as she hugged both of them, with Pip squeezing himself into the middle.
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:45 am

The girls smiled at Silvia both of them hugging the girl with a smile on their face, well Emilia had less smile and more of a close eyed grin. While hugging Silvia they both rubbed her back and quite honestly were happy to see the woman once again. When they were younger she always came over their house to see their brother so Silvia did leave an impression on them. An it was nice to see that their image of the now woman had only grown evennfonder with time the way she grew up.

An of course they got their very first adult secret too!

"Thank you for the wonderful time, Silvia I assure you next time when we come too see you hopefully it may be a lot longer....and not after us finishing training and finding out our once again elusive brother found his way on the same world we were on and didn't say hello again."

"Goodbye pip, and I concur with the crazy."

Before Crysta could respond to her sister's word she simply hugged her sister's arm and looked at her with her big tired sleepy eyes and pout. The girl simply letting a small 'tch' leave her mouth. Letting her usually get away with it the second time around because of those big ole eyes of hers.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvia Darkson Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:48 am

"I'm sure we all can find some time, even a little since we're practically just a few corridors away." What a nice feeling, being reunited with childhood friends. Her eyes softened a little, remembering all the other friends she hadn't visited yet. Next time, she was definitely going to fix that. "Well you girls need some rest, so I'll be off getting some arts and crafts supplies."

She conjured up a portal behind her back to her room, where her clone was seen lying on the bed, waiting. "See you later! And don't push yourselves too hard, okay? You never know when we're going to meet up for something fun again!"
Silvia Darkson
Silvia Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysta Darkson Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:36 pm

Crysta smiled at Silvia and simply waved focusing on keeping her sister in an upright position. She nodded to Silvia's last words though was honestly confused wondering why her clone was waiting on the bed. Though the girl dropped it quickly, and simply focused on getting her sister to her bed.

"No promises, but we'll definitely try not too! Were not the logs in the family ya know." She spoke to her chuckling. Taking her sister to her bed and tucking the poor tuckered girl in for a nap. Crysta sat on the side of her sisters bed. She hugged the plushie of her beta and simply sat there like she had many nights before when she was troubled listening to their waterfall.

Two things weren't sitting right with her now.

Number one was the news about her brother fighting a giant naked man. She may have acted calm earlier, however Emilia' bracelet could always easily break through magical interference. Though if that was the case this time and it couldn't...just what was their brother caught up in right now, and why couldn't they see it, when they've watched every other battle through that bracelet.

An number two....for some reason she felt like a fool from the secret Silvia just had her keep.

Crysta Darkson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3