MH Academy: A Kingdom Hearts AU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Account Switcher
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Bring it back!
Searching for Answers (Zienna, open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 4:52 am by Break

» Tragedy
Searching for Answers (Zienna, open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:50 am by Zihark

» Unhealthily Determined Janitorial Staff (OPEN)
Searching for Answers (Zienna, open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:05 am by Griffin

» Day one (open)
Searching for Answers (Zienna, open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:24 am by Meara

» The first punch [Sable]
Searching for Answers (Zienna, open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm by Meara

» Stinger
Searching for Answers (Zienna, open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Pacem
Searching for Answers (Zienna, open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Maculata
Searching for Answers (Zienna, open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm by Sidonia Barta

» Shirou Velox
Searching for Answers (Zienna, open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 am by Faye

Skill-Trees and Summons

Abilities

Lore

Lore

Skill-Trees and Summons

Community

Community Intern
Affiliates

Searching for Answers (Zienna, open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Searching for Answers (Zienna, open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching for Answers (Zienna, open)

Post by Zienna Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:18 pm

"Lose my heart?" the succubus repeated, placing a hand to her chest. "Some would say I had none." Gingerly, she turned to Nero, who gave a sigh and crossed his arms with a shake of his head. The succubus returned her gaze to Katsurou, being hooked on a certain word that she couldn't help but repeat. "Dominate, hm? I like the sound of that. It reminds me of a certain Neoshadow I fought. Strong. Cute. Had great strength. If only my influence would have lasted longer, we could have had a little fun~"

Zienna heard some heavy footsteps and minor tremors, and she looked towards a wide alley where her twelve-foot, armored-clad companion suddenly emerged from, carrying her other companion, a sweet-looking girl with a somewhat revealing attire that would have seemed a little out of place for her shy personality. The girl was walking beside the giant, probably because she needed to give her Reaver a little time to cool down. Upon seeing the people around Zienna, the girl slowed down to partially hide herself behind the giant.

"Well," Zienna turned to Kat and Faye, "If you ever need any muscle to hold down a Heartless, I'm sure Wolfram would be happy to help."

"Just have him sit on the thing, and you've all the freedom to study your subject." Nero chuckled at his own jab at the giant, who just stood there, expressionless.

"Oh, by the way, Wolfram's the big guy, and the girl shying away from you is Isis. They've been traveling with us for a while."
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Searching for Answers (Zienna, open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching for Answers (Zienna, open)

Post by Faye Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Sorry for the delay. Been on vacation.

Faye listened to the two of them as they brushed off her warning, seeing how confident they were in the darkness they wielded. A ticking time bomb that she was sure would one day blow up in their face. The powers of darkness was not something one could use freely forever. At some point, a price had to be paid. The young woman had witnessed the process of it devouring someone before, a very ghastly sight. The person was much weaker in heart than the demoness and the teen, but it was still a possibility that lingered.

"Think what you will."
she said, shrugging her shoulders. The decision was theirs, and it wasn't her business or her problem in the end.

The sound of heavy footsteps caught her attention. A giant of a man clad in metal armor was the source, accompanied by a timid woman in lewd attire. Faye's eye twitched, struggling to find the advantage of exposing one's skin so much, especially to the Heartless. Desirable or not, they attacked. Perhaps, it was just another secret of society she did not understand, or really want to for that matter.

Placing a finger to her chin, the sorceress closed her eyes, thinking of a ideal area to study the dark creatures. "During my first initial exploration of this town, I did discover a rather large cavern. There was a little run down hut inside, nice and roomy, and apparently, unoccupied. A door that can only be activated by a fire spell blocked the path. T'was no trouble for me to get in, of course. I believe this place would be suitable for such a dangerous study." looking at Nero, she continued. "Although keeping the monster still is important, my biggest concern is preventing the Heartless from vanishing. As you well know, they have a knack for teleporting about. It could easily escape. Would placing the beast into some sort of stasis be beyond you, Katsurou?" the sorceress glanced over at the scythe wielder from the corner of her eye.
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsurou Atsuregi Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:22 am

Katsurou gave a bit of a nod in the direction of the two newcomers, in greeting, but then he shook his head, namely, at the little notes by both the succubus and the raven... warrior... person. Katsurou still didn't know what to think of him, but oh well. At least he wasn't trying to kill him again. Turning his head specifically to Faye (and once again avoiding even a glance at Zienna), he spoke.

"Even if we were to physically hold down the Heartless, they would find a way to escape. Those small, black ones? Yeah, they would be able to seep into the ground, and get away. The others could just as easily teleport away, I think. So, yeah, that's probably a problem."

Looking down, Katsurou began tapping his foot, thinking about something or another. Soon after beginning, though, he spoke once again.

"Maybe I can devise a technique. A cage of sorts, to trap Heartless, powered by pure will. It would certainly be useful, either way."

(Sorry for the short post! I didn't know what else to write about, and at the moment, I'm getting quite busy. I'll actually make a different post about that soon though.)

Katsurou Atsuregi

Directory : Katsurou's Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Zienna Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:46 am

"Now that you mentioned it, yeah, physically binding them might be a little difficult." He took a glance at the other guy and nodded to his suggestion. "Sounds like a good idea."

"I agree!" Zienna chimed it. "If you need them to stay still for a while, I can help with that. Either by just leaving them in a daze, or putting them to sleep." She herself wanted them to be chained with her magic, but unfortunately, it never seemed to work the way she wanted, and the two options she placed on the table were, so far, the only ones effective in keeping them from jumping all over the place.

She looked towards Katsurou and Faye with a grin. She was excited for the chance to go spelunking into Heartless territory, not because of what they'd possibly learn if they were successful in catching a Heartless, but for the chance to see what these two new acquaintances could do. And also to grab a little fun with the inevitable skirmish they'd be faced with.

But the question was, where would they start?

"I take it that either of you know where to find these Heartless?"
Zienna
Zienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:05 am

The sorceress placed a finger to her chin, listening to the others as they passed around ideas. This could turn out to be promising. Holding out her hand, her magical orb found its place in her palm. Finding Heartless was never too difficult, and with these two dark like individuals, they should flock like moths to a lantern. Faye headed towards the third district, since that was the direction they would be heading anyways if they did catch a Heartless.

"Let us see what we can find." she said.

The sorceress entered the third district, pushing past the large doors. As always, the Heartless were predictable, appearing the moment she stepped through. There were shadowkin of all kinds, pure-blood and emblem alike, but which one to choose? Which one would be the perfect candidate to study? However, it would be hard to pick with them swarming around trying to kill. The numbers would have to be cleared out a bit.

The sorceress sweeps her arms forward in a graceful motion, striking the first few enemies in front of her of her with the Wisp Sphere.
Faye
Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2